• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Thanksgiving at Jim-n-Lauren's

Started by Kat Kanning, November 18, 2008, 07:27 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Barskey

I also had a good time. The food was great and I really enjoyed spending time with you all.

My pictures are here. There are also a couple short movies. You can download these pics to your computer if you want them - one at a time or the entire album at once - although the movies might be somewhat large files to download.

dalebert

I had a great time. I apologize for passing out right after eating. I also apologize for putting too much vinegar in the beans. I should know that if it's perfectly to my taste, it's too much vinegar for most sane people.  :P

Mike Barskey

By the way, I am going to print out ~8 of these pictures as postcards and send them to Lauren.

Pat K

Thanks for the pics and video Mike.  ;D

So did anyone find out if porcupine fit on
Dales ass cheek?

Daien

Thank you, Facilitator, it was a wonderful Thanksgiving feast. I know we were all sorry Lauren wasn't there, and are looking forward to another Thanksgiving when she is released! Kat and Russell were missed as well (drat the asthma thang!). I really enjoyed everyone's company, the delicious food, and the raging bonfire; I'm grateful that my first Thanksgiving in New Hampshire, away from my family, was warm and delightful. Ummmm, macaroni and cheese, swiss cheese, pumpkin pie, cranberry compote, fresh baked bread, turkey, stuffing, three kinds of gravy, wonderful quiche, rice and beans, spaghetti and home-made meat balls, corn pudding, etcetera! Loved the mead, Mongo, thank you! Dale, I was going to ask what was going on with the vinegar in the green beans, I'm glad you explained it, and I still thought they were good! Great idea, Dave Ridley, to bring the postcards for writing to Lauren; thanks for them and the stamps as well.

Thank you everyone for your joyful presence!   :D

Daien

Friday

Thank you for hosting a festive and joyful event, Swami Johnson!  I had lots of fun, tasty food and an overly ambitious combination of liquors (as my stomach informed me later that day  :P ).  Bonfire, barreling Rottweiler, jigging President, spray paint flame propellant, postcards from Paris... good times.    :occasion16:

Friday

Quote from: Mike Barskey on November 27, 2008, 10:28 PM NHFT
My pictures are here. There are also a couple short movies. You can download these pics to your computer if you want them - one at a time or the entire album at once - although the movies might be somewhat large files to download.
Cool pictures, Mike.

Tom Sawyer

Good times, good friends, and hey I didn't go up in flames.  :campfire:
Pres. toasts and everyones well wishes. priceless.  8)

firecracker joe

thank you Jim thanksgiving was all it should be good food good people great host if lauren had been their it would have been perfect no fireworks but when all else fails try spray paint that will cure your fire fix.  The prez had his share of virtual beer im surprised he could make it to the car after the last one for the road. With a president like that anyone should be happpy to be called a freestater.it was deffinetly worth the drive. The bonfire was just right and timed perfect  and their were enough firetenders to make sure it got enough air. The Kannings were missed ,sorry you guys and anyone else that would have liked to come and couldnt  make it , maybe next year. It was also nice for me to meet some freestaters that have just moved to the freeer state keep comming theres plenty of room for all liberty lovers massholes and taxachusettes stay home!!!!!!!

Hubbard

Quote from: jose on November 28, 2008, 05:13 PM NHFT
thank you Jim thanksgiving was all it should be good food good people great host if lauren had been their it would have been perfect no fireworks but when all else fails try spray paint that will cure your fire fix.  The prez had his share of virtual beer im surprised he could make it to the car after the last one for the road. With a president like that anyone should be happpy to be called a freestater.it was deffinetly worth the drive. The bonfire was just right and timed perfect  and their were enough firetenders to make sure it got enough air. The Kannings were missed ,sorry you guys and anyone else that would have liked to come and couldnt  make it , maybe next year. It was also nice for me to meet some freestaters that have just moved to the freeer state keep comming theres plenty of room for all liberty lovers massholes and taxachusettes stay home!!!!!!!

Maybe a Turkey day re-enactment when she gets out!

Jim Johnson

Quote from: Hubbard on November 28, 2008, 05:24 PM NHFT

Maybe a Turkey day re-enactment when she gets out!

An Excellent Idea.

Becky Thatcher

The prez had his share of virtual beer im surprised he could make it to the car after the last one for the road. With a president like that anyone should be happpy to be called a freestater.

The pres did indeed have fun playing with Mike's IPhone.   ;)   Virtual light sabre, Indiana Jones whip, piano, flute... the list goes on.   

Russell Kanning

I thought the prez was the designated driver ... or was that the decider?

dalebert

Pics from the event are now on Facebook restricted to my friends. If you were there, then you should already be on my friend list but if not, correct that. :)

I'm not sure if this link will work for reaching my profile but give it a try.
http://www.facebook.com/inbox/?ref=mb#/profile.php?id=1388216621