• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Thanksgiving at Jim-n-Lauren's

Started by Kat Kanning, November 18, 2008, 07:27 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Daien

Quote from: Pat K on November 25, 2008, 06:39 PM NHFT
While I will not be attending this fine fandango,
I would be willing to sponser a casserole dish.

What??? I already ordered a bacon-covered stripper for the after-prez-goes-to bed portion of the festivities!!

dalebert

I'm under considerable social pressure to make the bread rolls, cornbread, AND a casserole. Can I do an unofficial poll of how many others are bringing 3 things? I guess I should be careful about asking people what they want. They might tell me!  :o ;D

Kat Kanning

I'll bring 3 things.  Sounded like 'lizabeth is, too.

Friday

Quote from: dalebert on November 26, 2008, 01:20 PM NHFT
I'm under considerable social pressure to make the bread rolls, cornbread, AND a casserole. Can I do an unofficial poll of how many others are bringing 3 things? I guess I should be careful about asking people what they want. They might tell me!  :o ;D
Well, unless those socially pressuring you are also cooking 3 items, why not tell them to go screw?  :)

I'm bringing one dish, and maybe some wine, and will contribute to the cost of the turkeys if desired.

dalebert

I'll just get another casserole dish. I gotta buy a cookie sheet anyway cause my pathetic str8 roommates don't have any. I can't let Kat and Liz show me up!

Mike Barskey

I will survive! I just enjoy your cooking. :) I'm bringing 2 pans of broccoli quiche. Please don't kill yourself over this. Show up and bring whatever - the important thing to me is that you'll be there, not your food.

Becky Thatcher

Quote from: dalebert on November 26, 2008, 01:38 PM NHFT
I'll just get another casserole dish. I gotta buy a cookie sheet anyway cause my pathetic str8 roommates don't have any. I can't let Kat and Liz show me up!

;D ;D

Becky Thatcher

Quote from: Libertine on November 26, 2008, 01:15 AM NHFT
Quote from: Pat K on November 25, 2008, 06:39 PM NHFT
While I will not be attending this fine fandango,
I would be willing to sponser a casserole dish.

What??? I already ordered a bacon-covered stripper for the after-prez-goes-to bed portion of the festivities!!

Hey, no way you're covering me in bacon!!   :D

Kat Kanning

Well, you'll just have to take the bacon off  :P

Pat K

Oh I can see the next Ridleo=

Free Staters start New Thanksgiving tradition
with Bacon covered strippers!!

Pat K

I hope I did not contribute to the pressure.
Everybody back off ! Anybody who gives
Dale Shit gets a belly bop!

dalebert

I don't know. After watching this, I'm thinking maybe we shouldn't have TOO much food at the TG festivities.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEwPqZQcTs8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAx3B0U20Ho

firecracker joe

:D igot 2 pies  1 strawberrt rhubarb and 1 chocolate cream and a bottle of wine

Becky Thatcher

I can't help myself...  must ...  compete ...  with  ...  Dale!!!!!

That's it.  Now I am bringing 4 things... I just added a big ass wedge of cheese and crackers to the list!   ;D

Kat Kanning

Hey, I'll give Dale shit if I want to, and there's nothing you girls can do about it.  :P