• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Snow Couch Competition

Started by Kat Kanning, December 05, 2008, 04:07 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Russell Kanning

kira keeps tunneling ... I don't think she will build a couch

firecracker joe

;D  does this mean jim and lauren are the winners???
thank god i already have  a porcupine ,   congratulations you crafty  snofa makers  wish i could have been more competition but i have a feeling you guys have worked with snow before.  my snofa is now a snow puddle.
we'll see what happens next winter :o

Kat Kanning

Announcing the winners of the 2009 Snofa Competition!

First place:  Lauren Canario and Jim Johnson!  Congratualtions!  :D
Runners up:  Mike Barskey and William, Firecracker Joe! 

Thanks everyone for making the awesome snofas in support of Ian's tribulations.  :D

Awards/prizes will be presented as I run into you all  ;D

Daien

Yay, Kat, for coming up with such a fun contest! Congratulations to all the winners!
Jim and Lauren, yours was really over the top way cool!  8)

Mike Barskey

Congratulations, you snofa pros (profas?)!

Pat K

Congrats to all.

Nice work. I still hate snow.

Jim Johnson

Thank you!  ;D
  As a snofa artist, pronounced snow-fart-est.... I am pleased and happy to have been recognized as an achiever in an area of achievement.

firecracker joe

:clap:
:worship:
winning is nice   but competing with such good people is what its all about .   I really enjoyed building it with my family and explaining why we were building it.they are young, 5,6,10 and impessionable and think their uncle firecracker joe is a little eccentric and cool. I enjoy telling them about liberty  and when you mix it up with snofas and other fun stuff it makes learning much more enjoyable, and we love the snow
so the snofa was a great idea and i will be happy losing to  such good and fun people  as jim, lauren william, mike and all freestaters  especially if im not losing money.  Next winter is not far along and were not afraid to try again. maybe next year a few more will be in NH to compete.  Firecracker Joe

Friday

Is anyone's snofa still intact (i.e. not melted)?  If so, could I come over and take a picture of it for my niece?

firecracker joe

William

Sam A. Robrin

Quote from: Friday on February 21, 2009, 08:43 AM NHFT
Is anyone's snofa still intact (i.e. not melted)?  If so, could I come over and take a picture of it for my niece?

As warm as it's been, there may be nothing left but the slushions . . .