• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Snow Couch Competition

Started by Kat Kanning, December 05, 2008, 04:07 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

FTL_Ian

Quote from: Kat Kanning on December 24, 2008, 05:23 PM NHFT
Cool couch :)  I bet it's a real bun chiller!

I see Jim has found a new walk in life since becoming crippled...he's doing videos!

He'd make a good on-scene reporter for FMTV.   8)

Russell Kanning

very cool snofa
jim and lauren throw down the mittens in the couch competition

Friday

Yeah, I figured as soon as this competition was announced that Jim and Lauren would win.  Freakin' snowverachievers.   

Kat Kanning

Jim Johnson

Quote from: Friday on December 25, 2008, 09:21 PM NHFT
Yeah, I figured as soon as this competition was announced that Jim and Lauren would win.  Freakin' snowverachievers.   

Well the competition had to be announced... aaaand the snow had to fall.

Mike Barskey

William and I made a snofa at the Animal Farm the day after Polstice (this sentence sounds like it's a secret code!). Here are pics. I'm thinking that after a few snowfalls, this too-small snofa will grow and grow - I'll post new pics if it does. :)

Pat K

EthanLeeVita

Quote(this sentence sounds like it's a secret code!)

It's...not? I thought this whole forum was a series of codes for subversive activity. Oh well. *puts certain materials away*

Kat Kanning

Friday

Quote from: Mike Barskey on December 26, 2008, 07:48 PM NHFT
William and I made a snofa at the Animal Farm the day after Polstice (this sentence sounds like it's a secret code!). Here are pics. I'm thinking that after a few snowfalls, this too-small snofa will grow and grow - I'll post new pics if it does. :)
Hey, not bad!

Friday

Quote from: Kat Kanning on December 10, 2008, 06:26 PM NHFT
He'll be all purty again soon  :D

Here's the prize:

I'd mention the pillowcase I needlepointed with a duck on it, but I don't want to blow my rep as a domestically challenged computer geek.   :icon_pirat:

Friday

Quote from: TackleTheWorld on December 24, 2008, 01:28 PM NHFT
Ian must be afraid they'll blame him for the snow couches.
This one isn't even in Keene.

Introducing the Snofa
Someone needs to photoshop a pirate hook where Jim's missing hand is.   :ahoy:

Friday

Damn, those are some good-looking snofas.  It's going to be a tough competition.  Here are some suggestions to make your snofa stand out:

-- add a beer can holder

-- add a hot chick wrapped in leopardskin/bearskin sprawled on the snofa

-- add a hot chick wrapped in leoparskin/bearskin, sprawled on the snofa, holding a can of beer

TackleTheWorld

Waste no time arguing what a better snofa would be, build one.

Russell Kanning

Animal Farm has some advantages that Sandy can't compete with .... acres of snow ... unless she visited and built one :)