• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Polstice Celebration!

Started by Daien, December 17, 2008, 09:19 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Daien

Mike Barskey

I linked this thread to a calendar event for the Polstice Celebration. Libertine, could you please edit the original post when you get a chance and add the time for the event (and any other details)? Thanks.

Daien

Quote from: Mike Barskey on December 18, 2008, 02:35 PM NHFT
I linked this thread to a calendar event for the Polstice Celebration. Libertine, could you please edit the original post when you get a chance and add the time for the event (and any other details)? Thanks.

Mahalo, and will do, MB!

(Damn, give a guy a little authority and he starts ordering people around . . . )

Mike Barskey

Here's the current plan for Polstice tomorrow. No bonfire (but we could hang out outside with candles and stare at the stars :)), but bring negative things: we will burn them in the wood burning stove in the dungeon. Or you can write down your negative things from this past year and we'll burn them in effigy. We'll make something good out of all those bad things: heat!

We'll have broccoli and potato soup, homemade biscuits, homemade eggnog, and brownies.

We'll just be hanging out, talking about how the solstice used to be in the good ol' days. I have a box of games we could play, or we could build snow couches ("snofas") in front of the house.

It'll be very casual and relaxing - no xmas hype here!  :santa_new:

See you tomorrow night.

Lloyd Danforth

Mike Barskey

You scoundrel! You're uninvited (not)! :)

Daien

Kat Kanning

I wanna see Lloyd in a Santa suit!!  :icon_santa:

Lloyd Danforth

We know what suit you want to see me in

AnarchoJesse

Quote from: Mike Barskey on December 23, 2008, 09:25 PM NHFT
Here's the current plan for Polstice tomorrow. No bonfire (but we could hang out outside with candles and stare at the stars :)), but bring negative things: we will burn them in the wood burning stove in the dungeon. Or you can write down your negative things from this past year and we'll burn them in effigy.

Can we burn my roommates cats? They popped my bed.

Kat Kanning

Lloyd Danforth

Gee!  I guess things have deteriorated since we met :P

Lloyd Danforth

Oh!   And a very Merry Christmas to everyone at Polstice!

Tom Sawyer

We had hoped to try and come up for the gathering. Alas, weather at 1,000 ft elevation suggest it we might not be able to get back up the mountain tonight.

Dang the bad luck, I was looking forward to burning an enemy or two in a basket tonight. ;D

Daien

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on December 24, 2008, 12:42 PM NHFT
We had hoped to try and come up for the gathering. Alas, weather at 1,000 ft elevation suggest it we might not be able to get back up the mountain tonight.

Dang the bad luck, I was looking forward to burning an enemy or two in a basket tonight. ;D

Ahhhhhhh, I was hoping you'd all be here too. :( I got studded snow tires today, wheeeeeeeeeeee, so now I don't get stuck just trying to park the car in our driveway! Wishing you a very sweet evening; you'll definitely be missed. (I'll throw some extra enemies in the fire just for you!!!)