• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Rally in support of HCR6

Started by Fluff and Stuff, February 19, 2009, 07:07 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Daien

Pat K

Oh every one is gonna want one of those.  ;D

Pat K

Quote from: dalebert on February 27, 2009, 10:28 AM NHFT
Hmm... this might reinforce my friend's notion that I've joined some kind of cult. I think I'm going to quit fighting him on that and just tell him that I'm the leader of the cult, so it's ok.

The Muffin cult?

Pat K

Quote from: Facilitator to the Icon on February 26, 2009, 11:34 PM NHFT
Alright... I'm sorry I ruined your rally...  ::)  This was going to be the last chance that anybody could have had for freedom...
I know that you guys were really gon'a show the Feds this time.   :-[
You're nonbinding inactionable utterance was meant to have been the turning point where the Feds would have been taken-a-back with a huge gasp... and they'd have been saying, "OK, OK... just don't hurt us!".           But I ruined that.   :'(

Clowns?  What was I thinking?   :sad1:

You know I get the feeling your not really sorry.

Russell Kanning

Quote from: dalebert on February 27, 2009, 08:13 AM NHFT
I just think of it as a nice visibility thing for promoting the FSP. I want the fringies and the Keeniacs to be at least as visible than the politicos so we can get more Keeniacs!
why not just promote freekeene or somesuch? skip the middleman ... if you wear costumes ... you will get the coverage :)

Russell Kanning

Quote from: dalebert on February 27, 2009, 10:28 AM NHFT
Hmm... this might reinforce my friend's notion that I've joined some kind of cult. I think I'm going to quit fighting him on that and just tell him that I'm the leader of the cult, so it's ok.
if you wear a foil hat and carry cookies or muffins ... you will be a leader

Lloyd Danforth

If you provide some for everyone!

Kat Kanning

Friday

Quote from: Facilitator to the Icon on February 27, 2009, 09:52 AM NHFT
Right now I'm thinking tin foil hats... everyone who supports the Keeniacs should be wear a tin foil hat... and brandish a kazoo.

I think I'll make a tin foil Swami hat... with a big jewel in the forehead'l area.

I certainly hope you've been working on your costume... you have a rep to maintain, man!

If you're a Swami, what's Lauren going to dress up as? Is she going to be, like, the magician's assistant? Are you going to make her levitate or cut her in half or something?

Maybe you could be the Pied Paper of Hamlinshire.  You could play a kazoo and dance and all the voters will fall in line in zombie fashion, follow you, and vote for freedom!   :lockstep:

Jim Johnson

Quote from: Friday on March 01, 2009, 09:26 PM NHFT
Quote from: Facilitator to the Icon on February 27, 2009, 09:52 AM NHFT
Right now I'm thinking tin foil hats... everyone who supports the Keeniacs should be wear a tin foil hat... and brandish a kazoo.

I think I'll make a tin foil Swami hat... with a big jewel in the forehead'l area.

I certainly hope you've been working on your costume... you have a rep to maintain, man!

If you're a Swami, what's Lauren going to dress up as? Is she going to be, like, the magician's assistant? Are you going to make her levitate or cut her in half or something?

Maybe you could be the Pied Paper of Hamlinshire.  You could play a kazoo and dance and all the voters will fall in line in zombie fashion, follow you, and vote for freedom!   :lockstep:

Oh god... too much pressure to preform!   :o
I can't dance!
I don't know where Hamlinshire is!

I don't even know what zombies are wearing these days!

If they'd just have a box... that you could check... marked "freedom".............. gck!    :ladder:

Pat K

Dave Ridley

there is a possibility i might be deprived of all my available cameras tomorrow but still be available to attend the march 4 rally

does anyone have a dv cam or other cam they could lend me at the rally?

Dave

Mike Barskey

Quote from: DadaOrwell on March 02, 2009, 09:24 AM NHFT
there is a possibility i might be deprived of all my available cameras tomorrow but still be available to attend the march 4 rally

does anyone have a dv cam or other cam they could lend me at the rally?

Dave

I have a camcorder you can use. It's kind of old, hence kind of big, but it records to miniDV tapes. I am currently out of tapes, however. I'll have it in my car when I go to the rally, so let me know if you want to use it and/or where we should meet.

Russell Kanning

for "being the media" .... the bigger camera wins

ColdSoul

If anyone has a spare spot that is going to be leaving from the Manchester area, or passing through and would like to let me ride with them I would appreciate it. Shoot me a PM if your able, thanks!