• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Rally in support of HCR6

Started by Fluff and Stuff, February 19, 2009, 07:07 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Fluff and Stuff

Feel free to start PMing, emailing, and sending Facebook messages to people if you still need a ride to the Rally.  I'm expecting at least a couple hundred people so they is a great chance someone you know from your area will be there.

Becky Thatcher

Quote from: Facilitator to the Icon on February 27, 2009, 09:52 AM NHFT
Right now I'm thinking tin foil hats... everyone who supports the Keeniacs should be wear a tin foil hat... and brandish a kazoo.

Well, damn, we had our tin foil hats and kazoos at the ready, but won't be able to attend after all.   :'(   

I can't believe we won't be there to witness the nonbinding inactionable utterance* that will surely result in freedom for us all...

*quoting the great Swami Jim

AntonLee

Quote from: DadaOrwell on March 02, 2009, 09:24 AM NHFT
there is a possibility i might be deprived of all my available cameras tomorrow but still be available to attend the march 4 rally

does anyone have a dv cam or other cam they could lend me at the rally?

Dave

if you need a camera dave come find me in the crowd I have a small one that works nice and records to a card you're more than welcome to borrow.

Recumbent ReCycler

I'm at Murphy's Taproom, and would like to spend the night in the Manchester-Concord area so that I can get a reasonable amount of sleep tonight and to save gas & travel time.  I have room for up to 5 passengers in my car.

Fluff and Stuff

Quote from: Recumbent ReCycler on March 03, 2009, 06:41 PM NHFT
I'm at Murphy's Taproom, and would like to spend the night in the Manchester-Concord area so that I can get a reasonable amount of sleep tonight and to save gas & travel time.  I have room for up to 5 passengers in my car.

A bunch of people will be leaving from the Seacoast (Portsmouth, Dover, Barrington, Rochester...).  You could try calling or emailing them to carpool.

Lloyd Danforth

He is at Murphys!  He needs a place to stay in Manchester!  He's a good guy! Someone give him some crash space!

Recumbent ReCycler

djbridgeland

Quote from: Recumbent ReCycler on March 03, 2009, 06:41 PM NHFT

Still have room for another passenger? If so where should I meet you and at what time?

ColdSoul

Still wondering if someone would allow me to catch a ride from Manch to the rally. Will chip in for gas.. PM me with your contact info, thanks.

dalebert

Quote from: Becky Thatcher on March 02, 2009, 07:08 PM NHFT
Well, damn, we had our tin foil hats and kazoos at the ready, but won't be able to attend after all.   :'(   

I put some special love and creativity into my tin foil hat and even brought tin foil for other people who may have come unprepared, but no one else would wear one.  :'(

As fiercely individualistic as I am, I still didn't have the guts to be the only one wearing one.  :P

Pat K

Quote from: dalebert on March 04, 2009, 05:26 PM NHFT

I put some special love and creativity into my tin foil hat and even brought tin foil for other people who may have come unprepared, but no one else would wear one.  :'(

As fiercely individualistic as I am, I still didn't have the guts to be the only one wearing one.  :P

AW I would wear a tin foil hat with you any time Dale. ;D

Lloyd Danforth

Russell Kanning

there is a reason that tom sawyer said it would draw attention .... it takes some guts

Russell Kanning

this was not our rally ... so it went mostly how the creators wanted .... no alum hat nutjobs ...

now that this is over I guess it will have to be the FSParty that will pick up the secession banner. :)

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: Russell Kanning on March 04, 2009, 07:52 PM NHFT

there is a reason that tom sawyer said it would draw attention .... it takes some guts

Sorry to not be by your side Dale... Flu had me down pretty hard.

The prez was pretty bummed not to be there wearing his super cool foil hat.

We will do it another time... when the weather is warmer ;D :)