• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

9-11 was an inside job

Started by Kat Kanning, September 06, 2005, 04:45 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Raineyrocks

Quote from: Caleb on January 31, 2009, 12:03 PM NHFT
I don't know, I think it's a little difficult to make conclusive statements about what Carter does or doesn't know or believe from a question that caught him completely by surprise.

Carter is a difficult egg to crack. In many ways he is clearly off their reservation and out of their loop. Yet he has to know certain stuff, and you wonder why he doesn't tell all that he knows.

That's exactly how I feel about Carter too.  :-\

jaqeboy

Quote from: Caleb on January 31, 2009, 12:03 PM NHFT
I don't know, I think it's a little difficult to make conclusive statements about what Carter does or doesn't know or believe from a question that caught him completely by surprise.

Carter is a difficult egg to crack. In many ways he is clearly off their reservation and out of their loop. Yet he has to know certain stuff, and you wonder why he doesn't tell all that he knows.

Yeah, I know it was weak and he wasn't very committal, but you gotta hand it to those We Are Change guys for trying.

jaqeboy

Leading Counter-Terrorism Expert and Former High-Level Official Slams War on Terror and Questions 9/11

Terrell (Terry) E. Arnold was the number 2 counter-terrorism official at the U.S. State Department, and is one of the world's leading experts on terror.

Arnold served as the Deputy Director, Office of Counter-Terrorism and Emergency Planning, at the U.S. State Department. He is also the former Chairman of the Department of International Studies at the National War College.

Arnold has worked as a crisis management consultant for several Federal agencies, including The State Department, the Department of Defense, the U.S. Customs Service and the Federal Emergency Management Agency. He is the author of numerous books on terror*. Arnold is a U.S. Navy veteran of World War II and the Korean war.

I spoke with Arnold by phone.

GW: Your essay It is Vital to Move Beyond 9/11 is insightful and hard-hitting, and I agree with virtually everything you say. I have previously written on many of the topics you touch on, such as false pretenses for war, torture and illegal spying.

Initially, you write:

"As an alleged post 9/11 defense, the War on Terrorism is a gigantic fraud."

jaqeboy

DONN DE GRAND PRE, REQUIESCAT IN PACE!

Donn Rodney GrandPre', known to many APFN readers as Colonel Donn de Grand Pre, USA (retired), passed away at his residence in Reva, Virginia, on Saturday, 24 January 2009.  Mr. De Grand Pre was born in Overly, North Dakota to Leo GrandPre' and Mae Arnesson GrandPre' on 20 February 1926.  He served his country in the U. S. Army and, after retiring from the Defense Department, was active in real estate and authored seven books.

The first important steps in the quest for 9/11 truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth, were taken by Donn de Grand Pre within days of the 9/11 attacks, when he convened a joint meeting of military, commercial and private aviators and other aviation professionals to analyze the alleged flights of 9/11.  Their conclusions were unanimous:  these flight paths, particularly those of the jets that hit WTC2 and the Pentagon, could not have been made by flight students on their maiden voyages in big jets, or even by seasoned pilots, but rather, only by remote control of the aerial vehicles.

Somehow, Philip Zelikow and the rest of the 9/11 Commission members and staff steered around this professional assessment offered by de Grand Pre.  The Joint Chiefs of Staff were all apprised, but said nothing.  Hopefully future investigations will sort this out.

Donn de Grand Pre knew many of the Happy Hooligans of the North Dakota Air National Guard that flew out of Langley Air Force Base in Virginia on 9/11.  He knowingly pointed to an awards ceremony held for members of this 9/11 NORAD component by the Governor of North Dakota a year after 9/11.  Citizens are not subject to the military.  Somehow Judith Miller of the New York Times missed this story.  No doubt she was chasing Curveball at the time!

An interesting interview that Donn de Grand Pre did with Alex Jones can be heard and read by clicking this link:  http://www.show-the-house.com/id70.html.

jaqeboy

The Big Picture, a doc someone put together that might be useful to see how the span of historical events of the last century fit together.

jaqeboy

Another group:

Center for 9/11 Justice
Attorneys pursuing lawsuit of April Gallop v. Donald Rumsfeld & Dick Cheney

jaqeboy

Fire Consumes WTC 7-Size Skyscraper, Building Does Not Collapse

Paul Joseph Watson
Prison Planet.com
Monday, February 9, 2009

A fierce fire consumed all 44 floors of a skyscraper in Beijing today, shooting 30 foot flames into the air, but unlike the similarly-sized 47-story WTC 7, which suffered limited fires across just eight floors, the building in China did not collapse.

"The fire was burning from the ground floor to the top floor of the large building, the flames reflecting in the glass facade of the main CCTV tower next to the hotel and cultural center," reports the New York Times.

John Edward Mercier

Seems the Chinese were smart enough to stick with the steel skeleton method rather than go for a now debunked steel spine method.

jaqeboy

Quote from: John Edward Mercier on February 10, 2009, 07:11 AM NHFT
Seems the Chinese were smart enough to stick with the steel skeleton method rather than go for a now debunked steel spine method.

I hope you're not alleging that 7 World Trade Center, the building the Chinese torch of a building is compared to in size, etc. is constructed similarly to 1 & 2 WTC towers.

Kat Kanning

9/11 Activist Who Sued Government Killed In Buffalo Plane Crash

Steve Watson
Infowars.net
Friday, Feb 13th, 2009

Beverly Eckert, whose husband, Sean Rooney was killed in the attack on the World Trade Center, became co-chairperson of the group Voices of September 11th.

One of the passengers aboard the plane that crashed into a house 10 miles from Buffalo, New York, airport late on Thursday was a 9/11 widow who had questioned the official account of the attacks, sued the government and consistently lobbied for an Investigative Commission.

Beverly Eckert was flying to the city for a celebration of what would have been her husband Sean Rooney's 58th birthday, reports the Press Association. Mr Rooney died on the 98th floor of the World Trade Center's south tower.

She was among the 44 passengers and four crew on board the Continental Connection flight operated by Colgan Air when it crashed in the Buffalo suburb of Clarence Center.

After 9/11, Ms Eckert refused to accept a cash settlement as compensation and instead sued the government.

"I am suing because unlike other investigative avenues... my lawsuit requires all testimony be given under oath and fully uses powers to compel evidence." Eckert wrote in December 2003 in a statement entitled My Silence Cannot Be Bought.

"The victims' fund was not created in a spirit of compassion.... Lawmakers capped the liability of the airlines at the behest of lobbyists who descended on Washington while the September 11 fires still smoldered." she wrote.

Other September 11 relatives who accepted settlements forfeited their right to sue the airlines, airports, security companies, or other US organizations that could have been faulted for negligence and inadequate security measures. This ensured that very little detail of the attacks emerged outside of the government appointed 9/11 Commission.

A d v e r t i s e m e n t

In the same statement Ms Eckert also wrote:

"I want to know what went so wrong with our intelligence and security systems that a band of religious fanatics was able to turn four U.S. passenger jets into an enemy force, attack our cities and kill 3,000 civilians with terrifying ease. I want to know why two 110-story skyscrapers collapsed in less than two hours and why escape and rescue options were so limited."

As a co-founder of the steering committee group "Voices For Sept. 11" Ms Eckert joined other activists in pushing for an Investigative Commission.

Only because of the consistent efforts of the relatives groups were the deaths of more than 2800 Americans ever formally investigated by a government who would have rather kept the truth about 9/11 buried.

In 2004 the Ms Eckert also successfully lobbied Congress to pass a sweeping reform of the U.S. intelligence system.

Last week, Ms Eckert was at the White House to talk with President Barack Obama about how the new administration could deal with terror suspects.

According to reports, the Colgan Air flight was on final approach to Buffalo airport, 5 miles from the runway, when the control tower lost all contact. Weather was reported as light snow and fog and a 17 MPH wind. There was no radio message indicating a problem, so whatever happened happened in an instant. Only one house on the ground was destroyed, so the aircraft was on a nearly vertical path when it hit.

jaqeboy

Quote from: Kat Kanning on February 13, 2009, 01:37 PM NHFT
9/11 Activist Who Sued Government Killed In Buffalo Plane Crash

Kinda makes ya wonder, eh? Was she Wellstoned?

jaqeboy

The attached is a chart I found that emphasizes the importance of getting to the bottom of the 9/11 terror attacks. It shows how many things are in the downstream of 9/11, ie, justified by it.

jaqeboy

Another professional group piles onto the list of those questioning the government's conspiracy theory:

Medical Professionals for 911 Truth

From their preliminary site info - press release to announce formal start due this month:

As medical professionals, we are dedicated to the service of humanity; to alleviating suffering, to improving health, and to preserving life. We are horrified by the terrorist acts of 9/11 and the senseless suffering and loss of life resulting from them.

The terrorist acts of 9/11 resulted in the immediate deaths of 3,000 emergency service workers and innocent citizens. The inhalation of toxic dust in the weeks following 9/11 will result in the premature deaths of additional thousands of rescue and construction workers and New York residents. The acts of 9/11 have been further used to justify the invasions of Afghanistan and Iraq, which have resulted in the deaths of thousands of military personnel and hundreds of thousands of innocent civilians.

As medical professionals, we are trained in science and logical reasoning. We are appalled by the lack of scientific rigor and the substantial omissions and blatant distortions in the official account of 9/11 as embodied in the 9/11 Commission Report and related government documents.

coffeeseven

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/travel/travelnews/4732424/Ryanair-mobile-phone-service-Hello-Im-on-the-plane.html

Ryanair mobile phone service: 'Hello, I'm on the plane'
Ryanair yesterday began allowing the use of mobile phones for calls during flights. Charles Starmer-Smith was on board

It was like any other flight as we rose above the countryside, leaving a dank, dreary Gatwick behind us. That was until we reached cruising altitude, when the red "Please turn off your mobile" sign turned green; mobiles were permitted.

A minute later came the words that will have many Telegraph readers still seeing red: "Hello, I'm on the plane."

On Thursday Ryanair became the first airline operating out of the British Isles to allow in-flight calls and phones at 26,000 feet in the air were going off all around me.

At the back of the plane on the morning flight to Dublin, there was a mixture of excitement and the odd groan as the first passengers tried out the new service.

Voices do not travel as far as many feared and, indeed, were hard to hear above the background noise in the cabin. That said, the technology is impressive – my call home connected within seconds (despite going via satellite into Monaco and back to London), there was no speech delay and the voice was clear enough.

Fiona Jenkins, a PA from Dublin, called her husband to let him know the flight was running late. Another passenger was waiting for her daughter to call her about an impending birth.

Stephan Egli, chief commercial operator for OnAir, which provides the technology, was alongside me during Thursday's flight. "In 10 years' time I think we will be talking about when we could not use phones on planes," he said.

Last year, a Telegraph Travel petition to keep the skies mobile-free attracted about 7,000 signatures, with readers expressing concerns over safety and security and unease at the prospect of listening to other passengers' conversations at 30,000 feet.

But despite such fears, the move to introduce the technology has seemed unstoppable. On a flight from Dubai to Casablanca in March last year, the Dubai-based airline Emirates became the first carrier to offer an in-flight mobile phone service. Closer to home, in December Bmi began testing a text messaging service in the air (though it stopped short of in-flight calls).

Ryanair has installed the new service on 20 of its aircraft but it plans to extend it to the whole of its fleet within the next 18 months.

At the moment the number of people able to make calls is six at one time, but this will rise to 12 next year. The service is also limited to O2 users although the airline believes the other major mobile providers will also sign up.

After the initial flurry of use on Thursday's flight, most people's phones remained in their pockets – not surprising considering the cost of the service: a phone call can cost up to £3 per minute, emails more than £1, and texts at least 40p. Almost 20 per cent of Ryanair's revenue comes from ancillary charges – something that this service will boost.

Michael O'Leary, Ryanair's chief executive, was characteristically bullish. "No one is flying Ryanair because it is a bastion of solitude or tranquillity." he said. "Anyone who likes to sleep, we will wake them up and sell them a sandwich or coffee."

Like it or not, the age of the in-flight mobile has dawned. And from now on when boarding flights, in addition to crying babies and the overweight, passengers wary of who they will be sitting next to will also be watching out for the verbose.

jaqeboy

;) - I get why you posted this, coffee!