• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

9-11 was an inside job

Started by Kat Kanning, September 06, 2005, 04:45 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

John Edward Mercier

It took 9/11?

There are document cases of previous acts.

jaqeboy

Quote from: Goble on April 30, 2009, 09:01 AM NHFT
I haven't taken the time to read this entire thread, so if this has already been mentioned, then I apologize.

One of the very few positive things to come out of to come to light after the 911 attacks, whether an inside job or not, is that there is a growing number of people inside and outside of the liberty movement who wouldn't put it past the government to commit such attrocities.

Yep, that one was an eye-opener for sure, since it was so public. It was the nexus for all the wars and losses of civil liberties to follow, and, since some glaring lies and venality by the Neocons and Bushies have been exposed, people are willing to question more... When they work it back to the source (9/11) and before (documents like the PNAC's "Rebuilding America's Defenses"), then the picture of how it all really works becomes more clear.

Russell Kanning

lots of good stuph guys ... thanks for posting

Tunga

757/767 jet engines for sale.

Used in the largest propaganda op ever imagined.

Never before seen in public.

Never to be seen.

Cheep.

Only 3000 PLus lives in exchange.

And an occasional roadside bomb.

Fuct?

Not just yet thank you.

:P

jaqeboy

Tunga

There is good video taken on 9-11 of this man describing explosions in WTC 7 and bodies in WTC 7 that did not get there because of what was going on in WTC 1 and WTC2.

http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=146502

When they made it to the lobby, Mr. Jennings found it destroyed and littered with dead bodies. He said it looked like, "King Kong had came through it and stepped on it, (it was) so destroyed, I didn't know where I was. So destroyed that they had to take me out through a hole in the wall, that I believe the fire department made to get me out." Shortly after he made it out, he was seen on several news channels telling his story.

Mr. Jennings was admittedly confused as to why Building 7 had to come down at all, and does not accept the official reason that the noises he heard were from a fuel oil tank, "I know what I heard, I heard explosions".

jaqeboy

I heard that about Barry Jennings. His interview is in Loose Change, Final Cut, I believe. Pretty spooky. There was another early eyewitness to explostions who worked in maintenance in the Towers. He did an on-the-street media interview from a couple of blocks away, before the collapses. He was found "suicided" - there's a link to the YouTube of the media interview a few dozen pages back in this thread. Pretty creepy for sure.

jaqeboy

New professional group for 911 Truth that David Ray Griffin mentioned when he was here:

http://rl911truth.org/ - Religious Leaders for 911 Truth - tell your minister, or pastor, or Friends meeting committees of concern, or pagan, um, what do you call a pagan group leader??

Keyser Soce

A danish scientist Niels Harrit, on nano-thermite in the WTC dust

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_tf25lx_3o

jaqeboy

Wow! Very good video! He gives a good explanation of the technical side in easy-to-understand terms for the public.

Here's the 911blogger.com article on it: http://911blogger.com/node/19761

jaqeboy

Here's the article, itself: http://www.bentham-open.org/pages/content.php?TOCPJ/2009/00000002/00000001/7TOCPJ.SGM

Active Thermitic Material Discovered in Dust from the 9/11 World Trade Center Catastrophe

pp.7-31 (25) Authors: Niels H. Harrit, Jeffrey Farrer, Steven E. Jones, Kevin R. Ryan, Frank M. Legge, Daniel Farnsworth, Gregg Roberts, James R. Gourley, Bradley R. Larsen
doi: 10.2174/1874412500902010007

Abstract

We have discovered distinctive red/gray chips in all the samples we have studied of the dust produced by the destruction of the World Trade Center. Examination of four of these samples, collected from separate sites, is reported in this paper. These red/gray chips show marked similarities in all four samples. One sample was collected by a Manhattan resident about ten minutes after the collapse of the second WTC Tower, two the next day, and a fourth about a week later. The properties of these chips were analyzed using optical microscopy, scanning electron microscopy (SEM), X-ray energy dispersive spectroscopy (XEDS), and differential scanning calorimetry (DSC). The red material contains grains approximately 100 nm across which are largely iron oxide, while aluminum is contained in tiny plate-like structures. Separation of components using methyl ethyl ketone demonstrated that elemental aluminum is present. The iron oxide and aluminum are intimately mixed in the red material. When ignited in a DSC device the chips exhibit large but narrow exotherms occurring at approximately 430 °C, far below the normal ignition temperature for conventional thermite. Numerous iron-rich spheres are clearly observed in the residue following the ignition of these peculiar red/gray chips. The red portion of these chips is found to be an unreacted thermitic material and highly energetic.

Keywords: JScanning electron microscopy, X-ray energy dispersive spectroscopy, Differential scanning calorimetry, DSC analysis, World Trade Center, WTC dust, 9/11, Iron-rich microspheres, Thermite, Super-thermite, Energetic nanocomposites, Nano-thermite
Affiliation: Department of Chemistry, University of Copenhagen, Copenhagen, DK-2100, Denmark.

WithoutAPaddle

I service satellite television reception and distribution systems in the Washington, DC metro region.  Beginning about two months before 9-11, the reception antenna at one hotel I service, which is located about one mile due northeast of National Airport, started getting absolutely PUMMELED by microwave signals, at an intensity level like I have never seen before.  This was not commonplace AWACs radar.  It was so bad it would knock all the HBOs off the hotel's DirecTV based system.  The DirecTV core programming satellite is to the southwest, meaning this dish was pointing right at the airport, and there is a CIA building near it as well.

I tried moving the reception antenna around the "mechanical room" on the roof That is the brick room that houses the elevator motors.  But no matter where I put the reception antenna in hopes of using that brick building as a natural shield, I saw no discernible difference in the intensity of the interference.

I was so desperate that I dropped a 100 foot coax cable down the side of the building, such that the dish would be shielded by nearby buildings.  I was able to get away with this because the building to the immediate southwest was only three stories tall and the target satellite was at about 40 degrees elevation.  The interference was only slightly mitigated with the antenna placed down at ground level in a locality where most buildings are ten stories tall

About a year later, the interference mysteriouly went away and I never learned its source.  I am inclined to think that either it came from from overhead aircraft, or it was just so incredibly powerful that it was penetrating everything.

I suspect that this was intense radar that was being used in response to some very serious threat that the government knew about, and so it is entirely possible that it was being used because they had some credible information regarding an imminent or pending ariel threat.

jaqeboy

The best way to get to the bottom of what happened on 9/11 at this point seems to be the NYC CAN petition drive. People anywhere can help by making donations to the org so they can hire professional petition gatherers to put the issue in non-vetoable territory:

Here's the plea of an eyewitness and survivor of the 9/11 NYC attacks to join in the efforts to petition for a ballot initiative for an independent investigation into the 9/11 crimes:

jaqeboy

Here's a very good informational/educational site put together by Joe L of Massachusetts:

http://911insidejob.net

jaqeboy

Looks like David Ray Griffin's next book is out. He mentioned it on his speaking tour and I started a separate thread for the book. Here's an excerpt of the blurb for the book:
===================================
David Ray Griffin, Osama bin Laden: Dead or Alive?
The US's political discourse and foreign policy in recent years has been based on the assumption that Osama bin Laden is still alive. George W. Bush promised as president that he would get Osama bin Laden "dead or alive" and has been widely criticized for failing to do so. The US's present military escalation in Afghanistan is said to be necessary to "get Osama bin Laden." The news media regularly announce the appearance of new "messages from bin Laden." But what if Osama bin Laden died in December 2001—which is the last time a message to or from him was intercepted?

In this book, David Ray Griffin examines the evidence for the claim—made by everyone from former CIA agent Robert Baer to Oliver North—that bin Laden is surely no longer with us. He analyzes the purported messages from bin Laden and finds that, as many have suspected, they do not provide evidence of bin Laden's existence after 2001. This leads naturally to the question: if Osama bin Laden did indeed die in 2001, how and why have dozens of "messages from bin Laden" appeared since then?

Griffin's meticulous analysis supports above all one simple and urgent conclusion: if Osama bin Laden is dead, the US should not be using its troops and treasure to hunt him down.

"This book is part of a growing body of non-fiction that illuminates the cataclysmic gap between those with power, who do as they please, and those with knowledge, who are not heard. At least 80% of what is done 'in our name' with our tax dollars is wasteful, lacks intellectual integrity, and does great harm to humanity both at home and abroad. Unless President Obama breaks out of the closed circle of power to connect with the kind of independent knowledge found in this book, he will remain a captive 'front' for the Empire Enterprise."--Robert David Steele Vivas, recovering spy, founder of the USMC Intelligence Center, CEO of OSS.Net, and CEO of Earth Intelligence Network

David Ray Griffin, Osama bin Laden: Dead or Alive? (Northampton: Olive Branch [Interlink Books], 2009 (http://www.interlinkbooks.com/product_info.php?products_id=2129&osCsid=a125ba0a1f5979a79f4f37796b0d8fd7&osCsid=a125ba0a1f5979a79f4f37796b0d8fd7#reviews), $15.    Available at Amazon.com for $11.70  (http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1566567831/ref=pe_5050_12192230_snp_dp).