• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

9-11 was an inside job

Started by Kat Kanning, September 06, 2005, 04:45 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

jaqeboy

Mark Crispin Miller speaks about the 9/11 statement that Van Jones signed and other things. This was just last weekend at the NYC CAN March for Answers.

jaqeboy

One of the scientists who has examined the WTC dust presented several things last night at the Merrimack Valley 911 Truth Nashua meeting.

He calls our attention to the following 2 short videos and commentary by David Chandler for Architects and Engineers for 911 Truth. You'll have to draw your own conclusions on these 2 amazing videos and his analysis:

South Tower Smoking Guns

South Tower Smoking Guns (Follow-up)

jaqeboy

What Happened in New York on 9 11 2009 This Year? I Don't Think You Knew About This, Did You?

jaqeboy

David Ray Griffin has a new book out, The Mysterious Collapse of World Trade Center 7: Why the Final Official Report About 9/11 Is Unscientific and False (Paperback)

The book: http://www.amazon.com/Mysterious-Collapse-World-Trade-Center/dp/1566567866/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top

The reviews: http://www.amazon.com/Mysterious-Collapse-World-Trade-Center/product-reviews/1566567866/ref=dp_top_cm_cr_acr_txt?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=1

jaqeboy

Here's the email announcement from David Ray Griffin about his new book:

The Mysterious Collapse of World Trade Center 7: Why the Final Official Report About 9/11 Is Unscientific and False (Olive Branch Press, 2009), by David Ray Griffin

At 5:20 in the afternoon on 9/11, Building 7 of the World Trade Center collapsed, even though it had not been struck by a plane and had fires on only a few floors. The reason for its collapse was considered a mystery. In August 2008, NIST (the National Institute of Standards and Technology) issued its report on WTC 7, declaring that "the reason for the collapse of World Trade Center 7 is no longer a mystery" and that "science is really behind what we have said." Showing that neither of these claims is true, David Ray Griffin demonstrates that NIST is guilty of the most serious types of scientific fraud: fabricating, falsifying, and ignoring evidence. He also shows that NIST's report left intact the central mystery: How could a building damaged by fire—not explosives—have come down in free fall?

"A definitive study of what happens when political concerns are permitted to override science and the scientific method. With intellectual finesse worthy of a scientist, Griffin shows that NIST's WTC 7 report has no scientific credibility. A must read for all concerned with the restoration of science to its 'rightful place' in our democracy."—John D. Wyndham, Ph.D., Physics, Cambridge University; former Research Fellow at the California Institute of Technology

"David Ray Griffin has written a powerful book that asks disturbing questions and seeks to debunk myths about September 11. It is provocative, well-researched, and beyond convincing."—Rosie O'Donnell

"David Ray Griffin has provided a comprehensive dismantling of NIST's theory about WTC 7, according to which it suffered global collapse because of ordinary building fires. Besides showing that NIST committed massive scientific fraud, Griffin also points out that NIST was able to complete its theory only by affirming a miracle: a steel-framed high-rise building coming down in free fall even though explosives had not been used to remove its columns."—Richard Gage, member of American Institute of Architects; founder of Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth

"During my 33 years as a research physicist at the Naval Research Laboratory, it was my great joy to be able to contribute to the advancement of science without the slightest interference by NRL officials. So I was sickened to read in David Ray Griffin's assiduously researched book of unequivocal evidence for massive scientific fraud committed by a politicized NIST. I implore President Obama to end the subversion of science at NIST and open a new, unfettered, investigation of the 9/11 attacks." —David L. Griscom, Fellow of the American Association for the Advancement of Science and of the American Physical Society

"If you consider it important that the US government's science agencies provide truthful information to the public, this book by David Ray Griffin is a must read. It shows beyond a shadow of doubt that NIST's report on the 'collapse' of WTC 7 did not tell us the truth."—Dwain Deets, former Director for Research Engineering at NASA Dryden Flight Research Center

"Once again, David Ray Griffin has taken on a complicated piece of the 9/11 story and made it understandable. Whether you are a novice about 9/11 or have been following the inconsistencies of the government's story closely, you will find Griffin's new book enlightening." —Lorie Van Auken, widow of Kenneth Van Auken, who was killed at WTC 1 on 9/11, and member of the Family Steering Committee for the 9/11 Commission
"Based on my engineering knowledge and experience, I fully agree with Dr. Griffin's conclusion that NIST's report on the collapse of WTC 7 is pseudo-science, containing claims that are misleading and even outright false. Numerous contradictions exposed by outside experts during the public review process were completely ignored, because they did not fit NIST's contrived explanation." —Jack Keller, Fellow of the American Society of Civil Engineers; member of the National Academy of Engineering

"In 2004, over 15,000 scientists charged that the Bush administration had engaged in persistent 'distortion of scientific knowledge for partisan political ends.' In this book, David Ray Griffin shows that NIST's report on the destruction of WTC 7 is plagued throughout with various forms of scientific fraud, all of which point to a deliberate effort to avoid the extensive evidence that WTC 7 was brought down by controlled demolition."—Earl Staelin, attorney in Denver, Colorado

"Professor Griffin's meticulous dissection of NIST's WTC 7 report shows just why its theory of fire-induced progressive collapse is wholly inadequate and essentially fraudulent, and why the actual demise of this huge building could have been brought about only by intentional demolition, which could have been set up and carried out only by domestic forces."—Tony Szamboti, mechanical engineer and former member of the US Navy

David Ray Griffin has published 35 books in philosophy (including philosophy of science), religion, and politics. His previous book about 9/11, The New Pearl Harbor Revisited, was a Publishers Weekly "Pick of the Week" in November 2008.

The Mysterious Collapse of World Trade Center 7: Why the Final Official Report About 9/11 Is Unscientific and False is available at Interlink Books (http://www.interlinkbooks.com) and at local bookstores for $20.

It is also available at Amazon.com (http://www.amazon.com/Mysterious-Collapse-World-Trade-Center/dp/1566567866/ref=sr_1_7?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1250003848&sr=1-7) for $13.60.

Reviews

"David Ray Griffin has written a powerful book that asks disturbing questions and seeks to debunk myths about September 11. It is provocative, well-researched, and beyond convincing."—Rosie O'Donnell

"During my 33 years as a research physicist at the Naval Research Laboratory, it was my great joy to be able to contribute to the advancement of science without the slightest interference by NRL officials. So I was sickened to read in David Ray Griffin's assiduously researched book of unequivocal evidence for massive scientific fraud committed by a politicized NIST. I implore President Obama to end the subversion of science at NIST and open a new, unfettered, investigation of the 9/11 attacks." —David L. Griscom, Fellow of the American Association for the Advancement of Science and of the American Physical Society

"If you consider it important that the US government's science agencies provide truthful information to the public, this book by David Ray Griffin is a must read. It shows beyond a shadow of doubt that NIST's report on the 'collapse' of WTC 7 did not tell us the truth."—Dwain Deets, former Director for Research Engineering at NASA Dryden Flight Research Center

jaqeboy

jaqeboy

World for 9/11 Truth Mission

World for 9/11 Truth (W9T.org), which started on May 12th, 2009, is a grassroots campaign to unify the world behind one single idea: a new independent investigation for 9/11.

Millions of people around the world doubt the official version of the Bush administration and the 9/11 Commission, and this number is growing every day. Our goal is clear: we want all these people to sign our petition.

We are also calling on all 9/11 Truth Movement local groups to support this initiative. We hope to work with all of you very soon. Here you will find fliers and other documents to distribute in your area in support of our petition.

Let's all unite behind a new independent 9/11 investigation and let's show the world how big this movement really is.

jaqeboy

What's in the WTC dust? Stephen Jones began analyzing it a couple of years ago, and now a local scientist has followed up on Jones' work and he's coming to Concord to give his report!

Be sure to forward this announcement around to friends who are interested.

Join our Facebook group: Merrimack Valley 911 Truth, and

follow us on Twitter: mv911truth

This month in Concord:
Merrimack Valley 911 Truth presents:

Loose Change: Final Cut

AND... a local scientist examines the WTC dust! A slide presentation and Q & A session. We welcome Mark Basile who has examined the dust under a scanning electron microscope and devised apparati to determine the ignition temperature of some special pieces found in the dust. This will OPEN your eyes!

Mark met Dr. Steven Jones, who wrote one of the first scholarly papers asking "Why Indeed Did the WTC Buildings Completely Collapse?", at a Boston Tea Party for 9/11 event in December 0f 2007 and joined him in the independent research of some of the remaining forensic evidence of the 9/11 tragedy - the dust that covered everything for blocks around the WTC site in Lower Manhattan.

Mark has examined the samples to determine the exact composition of certain iron-containing particles and confirmed Dr. Jones' findings. There are iron micro-spheres in the dust and also red-gray particles containing unignited thermite! The question becomes then "Since these materials don't appear in normal building materials, why are they in the WTC collapse dust?" Come see the report of Mark's findings and draw your own conclusions.

Mark Basile will present his report first, followed by a question and answer session. (In the coming days, we'll post a copy of Mark's presentation in our files area of our site mv911t.org.)

Then, make the popcorn and stay for Loose Change - Final Cut.

The Loose Change series is a good introduction to the public. The first Loose Change swept the internet and was responsible for thousands of internet-savvy people becoming aware of the 9/11 issue.

See the official website to purchase a copy on DVD: http://loosechange911.com.

Bring your blank DVDs to the meeting and be sure to get a copy of each video we screen.

We won't have time for other short videos this time, but bring your favorites for us to choose from for viewing in the future.

We have screenings every Tuesday somewhere in the Merrimack Valley: 1st Tuesday-Nashua; 2nd Tuesday-Manchester; 3rd Tuesday-Concord; the 4th Tuesday is open for a more northern meeting.

Please arrive at 6:30 if you can, in order to help set up the healthy snacks and beverages (that you bring to share with others - a box of tea for Jim's inventory would be appreciated) and enjoy the pre-meeting networking. We'll start a brief business meeting at 7 and then on to the video showing right after that.

Newspaper - For an interesting paper which covers 9/11 Truth issues and other topics of concern, visit the Rock Creek Free Press out of Washington, D.C.

Bring your friends! - Forward this invitation to everyone!

Write us at MerrimackValley911Truth@gmail.com with suggestions for next month.

Jim Johnson

Quote from: KBCraig on September 06, 2005, 09:09 PM NHFT
Quote from: katdillon on September 06, 2005, 09:05 PM NHFT
What about the numerous experts who say there's no way kerosene can melt steel?

There's about 1,500-2,000F difference (depending on composition) between "melt" and "soft as putty".

http://www.engineeringtoolbox.com/metal-temperature-strength-d_1353.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jet_fuel

Structural steel increases in strength as it's temperature rises to just above 400 deg. F and then starts to weaken.
Structural steel does not go below it's design strength until around 700 deg. F.

The open air burn temperature of Jet A fuel is only 549.5 °F.

If these two sources are correct there is not enough heat available in an aircraft to collapse any steel reinforced structure.

KBCraig

Quote from: Jim Johnson on November 23, 2009, 11:16 PM NHFT
Quote from: KBCraig on September 06, 2005, 09:09 PM NHFT
Quote from: katdillon on September 06, 2005, 09:05 PM NHFT
What about the numerous experts who say there's no way kerosene can melt steel?

There's about 1,500-2,000F difference (depending on composition) between "melt" and "soft as putty".

http://www.engineeringtoolbox.com/metal-temperature-strength-d_1353.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jet_fuel

Structural steel increases in strength as it's temperature rises to just above 400 deg. F and then starts to weaken.
Structural steel does not go below it's design strength until around 700 deg. F.

If these two sources are correct there is not enough heat available in an aircraft to collapse any steel reinforced structure.

"Open air burn temperature" is what happens if you pour a puddle on a flat surface and light it. That doesn't seem to apply when a 110 story chimney is involved. Is the temperature in your wood stove running wide open with a properly drawing stack the same as a match after ignition? No.

You, being a man well versed in the metallurgical arts, understand the difference between a dull sooty acetylene flame, and one with oxygen added: it's the difference between a miner's lamp, and a cutting torch.

The difference between open air burn for kerosene (in the Jet A formulation) and a forced air situation (in a jet engine) is a sixfold increase: ~550F in open air, and ~3500F inside a jet engine with normal atmospheric air added.

Obviously, the WTC didn't produce optimum conditions for maximum burn temperatures, but there was enough draft involved that the temps involved would have been well above open air burn temps. Even a small amount of air can make a difference: when lighting a wood fire, have you ever given a few gentle puffs that make it spring to life?

I'm not a scientist. I have no formal training in organic chemistry or physics. But I was a bit of a pyro as a kid, fascinated with blacksmithing, and I built my own forges. Blame Alex W. Bealer: my first forge was a hole in the ground and a bit of scrap metal tubing attached to a foot bellows intended for inflating pool floaties. With a fire built of wood scraps, I quickly discovered (to my dismay, at the time) that it's quite easy to take a piece of mild steel from "too cold to hammer", to "sparkling molten mess" with the addition of some ordinary air. And that was with a wood fire that, absent the forced air, might have burned happily along at about 500-600F.

Tom Sawyer

KB beat me to the post  ;D

Quote from: Jim Johnson on November 23, 2009, 11:16 PM NHFT

I think the factor you have overlooked is the chimney effect... the elevator shafts, with burning fuel in them, are equivalent to a chimney fire. A chimney fire from creosote reaches 2100 degrees.
http://www.mastersweep.com/IMP.HTM

I have read in the past that steel can deform due to uneven heating and that large cross section wood beams behave better during a fire because of this property.

Jim Johnson

I new I could get this thread going again...  ;D
I'm betting at least two pages by this time tomorrow.

Tom Sawyer

Hey Jimmy here is a k for your post...  ;D

Insomniac Forum Posters Unite!

Jim Johnson

Besides the chimney affect does not explain the collapse.

Russell Kanning

also when my woodstove and chimney are working great .... they don't produce lots  of black and white smoke or explosions that send bricks flying and put thermite in the dust across the street :)

mark's talk in concord was really interesting .... especially since we were only talking dust ... and really cool equipment to look at it