• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

9-11 was an inside job

Started by Kat Kanning, September 06, 2005, 04:45 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Russell Kanning

Quote from: KBCraig on November 13, 2005, 09:46 PM NHFT
Only a piss-poor pilot would be in the position of having to maneuver like that to hit his target.

Since he was flying from the West, why wasn't his target just the side facing him? Why would he circle, unless he missed the first time or something? It doesn't make any sense to me.

Michael Fisher

Quote from: russellkanning on November 14, 2005, 09:10 AM NHFT
Only a piss-poor pilot would be in the position of having to maneuver like that to hit his target.

Since he was flying from the West, why wasn't his target just the side facing him? Why would he circle, unless he missed the first time or something? It doesn't make any sense to me.

He was looking for the building.

Michael Fisher

Quote from: russellkanning on November 12, 2005, 06:01 AM NHFT
Quote from: LeRuineur6 on November 12, 2005, 02:13 AM NHFTNo offense intended, but Prison Planet is not my idea of a credible organization. It's a professional conspiracy-theory organization that probably makes a lot of money from the tabloid garbage they feed to their readers. :o
I haven't found anything on prison planet that isn't true.

Quote from: russellkanning on November 12, 2005, 06:02 AM NHFT
Are we only allowed to stray so far from political correctness? I used to think that alternate theories of 9/11 were not possible .... but after I looked at piles of evidence, I have changed my mind.

Just because you can't prove all of Prison Planet's propaganda is false, that doesn't mean it's true by default.

Everything is false by default from a source with no credibility that prints any and every minor conspiracy theory story that ever surfaces.

Michael Fisher

Quote from: Incrementalist on November 13, 2005, 09:53 AM NHFT
QuoteNo offense intended, but Prison Planet is not my idea of a credible organization.? It's a professional conspiracy-theory organization that probably makes a lot of money from the tabloid garbage they feed to their readers.? :o
I agree - but Prison Planet isn't the only group questioning the official story.

Of course the official story is false.  But a conspiracy theory requires a near-religious leap of faith that I'm not willing to make without a mountain of evidence.

I believed the CIA's report of documents from Niger were forged within days after they were announced to the public because many credible news sources started quoting many anonymous officials and intelligence individuals stating the documents were not only a complete forgery, but a bad forgery at that.  I had relatively credible sources for this information which turned out to be true.

AlanM

Quote from: LeRuineur6 on November 14, 2005, 11:11 AM NHFT
QuoteNo offense intended, but Prison Planet is not my idea of a credible organization.? It's a professional conspiracy-theory organization that probably makes a lot of money from the tabloid garbage they feed to their readers.? :o
I agree - but Prison Planet isn't the only group questioning the official story.

Of course the official story is false.? But a conspiracy theory requires a near-religious leap of faith that I'm not willing to make without a mountain of evidence.

I believed the CIA's report of documents from Niger were forged within days after they were announced to the public because many credible news sources started quoting many anonymous officials and intelligence individuals stating the documents were not only a complete forgery, but a bad forgery at that.? I had relatively credible sources for this information which turned out to be true.

So, what do you believe happened on 9-11, if you believe the official version was false.

Michael Fisher

QuoteAnd of course building 7 collapsed - MANY buildings collapsed from the damage.? Others further away had pieces of WTC beams stuck in them.? The source of these theories have no credibility and cannot override the mountain of evidence that I've seen with my own eyes.

Actually the damage to WTC 7 was far from enough to make it collapse - especially not the manner that it collapsed.? But this is all moot, Larry Silverstein, controller of the WTC complex, admitted in a PBS documentary that he and the FDNY jointly decided that the Solomon Bros building, commonly referred to as WTC 7, should be pulled - industry slang for demolished.? The manner in which it "collapsed" was the best evidence of this.

Yeah, the fire department is trained in demolition work. ? ::)

They most likely decided to "pull" OUT of the area rather than trying to save the building.

Even if they did demolish the building, which they most likely did not considering the miniscule evidence in support of that theory and the mountain of evidence to the contrary, it was probably very seriously damaged and unsafe anyways, like all buildings in that area were, so I wouldn't even care.

I hear this "pulled" quote constantly, as though it is the bible of the conspiracy theorists.

But it proves nothing.

Michael Fisher

Quote from: AlanM on November 14, 2005, 11:14 AM NHFT

Of course the official story is false.? But a conspiracy theory requires a near-religious leap of faith that I'm not willing to make without a mountain of evidence.

I believed the CIA's report of documents from Niger were forged within days after they were announced to the public because many credible news sources started quoting many anonymous officials and intelligence individuals stating the documents were not only a complete forgery, but a bad forgery at that.? I had relatively credible sources for this information which turned out to be true.

So, what do you believe happened on 9-11, if you believe the official version was false.

The official story is that we were caught off-guard by animals who hate freedom.

In reality, the government funded and trained Al Qaeda in Afghanistan in order to use them as pawns against the USSR during their invasion of that country.  Their country was thus devastated and 9/11 was one of their acts of retaliation.  OBL, Al Qaeda, and therefore 9/11 were all funded, directly or indirectly, with US taxpayer dollars.

9/11 isn't just one example of the government being caught off guard, it's more proof that government cannot and will not protect us, and we should be completely free to defend ourselves, even on an airplane.

Russell Kanning

I don't quite get how you filter out new information Mike. If you meet a new person, you don't believe anything they say unless it matches something "credible". How do you decide what is credible?
They never give up on skyscapers. They put out fires and fix the building. Steel buildings don't just collapse from fires. The mountain of evidence is on the skeptics (of the government) side.

Incrementalist

Quote from: AlanM on November 13, 2005, 09:39 PM NHFT
Quote from: Incrementalist on November 13, 2005, 09:37 PM NHFT
Quote from: russellkanning on November 13, 2005, 07:58 PM NHFT
Maybe it can be programmed into the navigation system and then just push "autopilot".
That would have to explain it, as the plane performed that manuever for no real purpose.  It was approaching at the ideal speed and descent to hit the side of the pentagon where Rumsfeld and all the policymakers work.  The manuever, took it around to the back, which had been obviously under construction for some time.  Odd.

Yes, definitely odd. Why would terrorists attack the area of the Pentagon where there was no one, because of the construction?
I won't attempt to draw conclusions.  I'll just present the facts.

Incrementalist

Quote from: LeRuineur6 on November 14, 2005, 11:04 AM NHFT
Quote from: russellkanning on November 14, 2005, 09:10 AM NHFT

He was looking for the building.
And you know this because....

Incrementalist

Of course the official story is false.  But a conspiracy theory requires a near-religious leap of faith that I'm not willing to make without a mountain of evidence.
No theory requires much of a leap of faith.  A hypothesis, perhaps, but not a theory.  A theory is supported by data, testing, and evidence.  Of course the official story is false, and no, you shouldn't believe all the hyped up conspiracy stuff.  But look at the data.  Look at the evidence.  Something fishy was definitely afoot, and the 9/11 commission existed just to whitewash the issue, as they failed to address any of the relevant questions (such as the logic/skill/performance of Mr. Hanjoor).

QuoteI believed the CIA's report of documents from Niger were forged within days after they were announced to the public because many credible news sources started quoting many anonymous officials and intelligence individuals stating the documents were not only a complete forgery, but a bad forgery at that.  I had relatively credible sources for this information which turned out to be true.
Yeah, it's a damn shame the amount of BS that this administration churns out.

Incrementalist

Quote from: LeRuineur6 on November 14, 2005, 11:17 AM NHFT
Yeah, the fire department is trained in demolition work.   ::)
They made a decision, as they are authorized to do.  They didn't do the demolition work.

QuoteThey most likely decided to "pull" OUT of the area rather than trying to save the building.
No, they pulled the building.  The conversation was not about human presence in the area, it was about the building itself, continued use, liability, and best options for future use.  Silverstein was the property owner, as such it was his call - human presence in the area would not have been his call.

QuoteEven if they did demolish the building, which they most likely did not considering the miniscule evidence in support of that theory and the mountain of evidence to the contrary, it was probably very seriously damaged and unsafe anyways, like all buildings in that area were, so I wouldn't even care.
Where's this mountain of evidence to the contrary?  The building was not damaged enough to warrant a fall, especially a picture-perfect four point fall.

QuoteI hear this "pulled" quote constantly, as though it is the bible of the conspiracy theorists.
Or the truth.

But it proves nothing.
Except that the property owner authorized with permission of NYC the demolition of a structure on his property.

free55

So you believe the NY firemen decided to kill themselves and demolish a building they were still in?

Don't you realize how stupid that sounds?

In you desire to find a conspiracy, you step over the facts while denying them.

::)

Incrementalist

Quote from: free55 on November 22, 2005, 02:18 PM NHFT
So you believe the NY firemen decided to kill themselves and demolish a building they were still in?
Please name one fireman who died on 9/11 in WTC 7.

QuoteDon't you realize how stupid that sounds?
It does sound stupid, because I never claimed that the firemen demolished the building, and no firemen died in WTC 7 anyway.

QuoteIn you desire to find a conspiracy, you step over the facts while denying them.
Please list evidence that I have a desire to find a conspiracy.

freedombabe

This whole thread about the attack on 9-11 being an inside job is just idiotic. 

The next thing will be that OBL was just misunderstood, having had a troubled childhood.  Jeesh!

(Sorry if I offend some.)