• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

The Trials of the Tres Passive Twelve

Started by Jim Johnson, April 27, 2010, 10:00 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Jim Johnson

What;  The Trials of the Tres Passive Twelve

Where; Keene Dist. Court in down town Keene, NH.

When;  8 am,  Tuesday,  June 1, 2010

See the the Noble Shire Knights and Lady Warriors match wits with the evil forces of government.

Renaissance festival wear is requested.

Free libertarian

Jim Johnson

Kangaroos with big feathers in their velvet hats.   :)

Free libertarian

I'm scouring e-bay.  Not sure if a judges wig and black robe is better than a court jesters costume, decisions, decisions.   Kangeroo suits are hard to find and expensive!

TackleTheWorld

Oh, renaissance outfits, yeah!  How about if we all bow and curtsy deeply when the judge appears, and address him as "your magnificence"  and ask to be forgiven for our unworthiness? 
Let's practice our Shakespearean phrases:
I do not follow, M'lord, My brain is as dry as the remainder biscuit after a voyage

Thank you for explaining, Your Highness, I am but a bootless half-faced nut-hook in the light of your beneficence!

Forgive me,  Most Forgiving, my face is not worth sunburning with your gaze.

Shakespearean insulter

Jim Johnson

Then we could be arrested for being to respectful.   ;D

Sam A. Robrin

Quote from: TackleTheWorld on April 27, 2010, 11:49 AM NHFT
Oh, renaissance outfits, yeah!  How about if we all bow and curtsy deeply when the judge appears, and address him as "your magnificence"  and ask to be forgiven for our unworthiness? 
I do not follow, M'lord, My brain is as dry as the remainder biscuit after a voyage

Thank you for explaining, Your Highness, I am but a bootless half-faced nut-hook in the light of your beneficence!

Forgive me,  Most Forgiving, my face is not worth sunburning with your gaze.

Shakespearean insulter

Did somebody say "Shakespeare"?

"The law
Protects not us: then why should we be tender
To let an arrogant piece of flesh threat us,
Play judge and executioner all himself...?"
         --Cymbeline, IV, ii

I sort of prefer Henry VI, part 2, Act IV, scene ii, line 77, but if I quote it, Dale will ban me . . . !

KBCraig

Quote from: Free libertarian on April 27, 2010, 10:16 AM NHFT
Are you sure you wouldn't prefer Kangeroo suits?

Guy In Kangaroo Suit Causes Mayhem

Brilliant with the meter maid!

I notice he quit hopping and started running when the guy came out of the water with a golf club.

highline

Quote from: Jim Johnson on April 27, 2010, 10:00 AM NHFT

See the the Noble Shire Knights and Lady Warriors match wits with the evil forces of government.

This would just be the arraignment date....  the trial will be held later.

I think each individual who was arrested should move for their trial to be held separately...  as there are individual issues at play here.  ie: Each individual arrested the state should have to prove that they were individually told to leave (which the state wont be able to prove......... unless the Keene PD, when they arrived, asked everyone to leave one more time.)

Kat Kanning

Ron Helwig

Quote from: Sam A. Robrin on April 27, 2010, 12:12 PM NHFT
Quote from: TackleTheWorld on April 27, 2010, 11:49 AM NHFT

Did somebody say "Shakespeare"?

Please No! I can't stand that hack.

If you want to do period insults, do yourself a favor and check out Baldric and The Black Adder! They at least have some sense of comedy.

KBCraig

Lloyd Danforth

Quote from: highline on April 27, 2010, 02:04 PM NHFT
Quote from: Jim Johnson on April 27, 2010, 10:00 AM NHFT

This would just be the arraignment date....  the trial will be held later.

I think each individual who was arrested should move for their trial to be held separately...  as there are individual issues at play here.  ie: Each individual arrested the state should have to prove that they were individually told to leave (which the state wont be able to prove......... unless the Keene PD, when they arrived, asked everyone to leave one more time.)
Figure out a way to stop them from dropping the charges.

Ogre

Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on April 28, 2010, 05:11 AM NHFT
Figure out a way to stop them from dropping the charges.

Just as an aside, I think this really shows one of the successes of the liberty movement in New Hampshire. At this point, there are a group of liberty activists that have been arrested -- and one of the worst outcomes (for liberty) is that the charges might be dropped. It really is an accomplishment to notice that the best way for the state authorities to make themselves look good is to drop the charges.