• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Social Security Card Burn

Started by Russell Kanning, October 24, 2005, 07:46 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Friday

Yes.  He was even being mean to my kitten; how lame is that?

Kat Kanning

Pat K

Perhaps as a parting gift you could knee him in the balls.

Russell Kanning

Quote from: Friday on December 02, 2005, 08:50 PM NHFT
Yes. He was even being mean to my kitten; how lame is that?
That should almost be expected. Wasn't he rotten in every way?

Dreepa

Quote from: Friday on December 02, 2005, 05:53 PM NHFT
Sorry if this has been addressed already, but I'm way too lazy to read this whole thread a second time...

I'm curious as to whether those who burned their SS cards intend to not actually USE their numbers anymore?? For example, if a non-governmental agency such as utilities or cable asks for it, will you refuse to provide it?
I didn't burn mine but PSNH keeps sending me letters asking me for mine. I haven't given it to them.

Russell Kanning

Kat Kanning

Lloyd Danforth

Quote from: Dreepa on December 03, 2005, 10:05 AM NHFT
Quote from: Friday on December 02, 2005, 05:53 PM NHFT
Sorry if this has been addressed already, but I'm way too lazy to read this whole thread a second time...

I'm curious as to whether those who burned their SS cards intend to not actually USE their numbers anymore?? For example, if a non-governmental agency such as utilities or cable asks for it, will you refuse to provide it?
I didn't burn mine but PSNH keeps sending me letters asking me for mine. I haven't given it to them.

They accepted my drivers license number when I refused them my SS #.

Lloyd Danforth

Yes.? He was even being mean to my kitten; how lame is that?

Did he ask you for your SS#?

Michael Fisher

Yes.? He was even being mean to my kitten; how lame is that?

How can someone be mean to a poor, innocent little kitten?   :'(

KBCraig

Quote from: The Baron on December 03, 2005, 11:00 PM NHFT
Some kittens aren't all that innocent.

Here's one we fostered who was a complete terror. And two years later, he still is, according to his family.

[attachment deleted by admin]

AlanM

I lived with a girl who took in a feral cat. Boomer was schizophrenic. One minute he would be on your lap purring away, and the next minute he would go for your throat. Weird cat.

FTL_Ian

Quote from: TackleTheWorld on December 02, 2005, 06:14 PM NHFT
Yep. 
This summer I signed up for utilities, got a bank account, and got arrested and didn't tell any my SSN. 

For those seeking privacy John Edgar Hoover's SSN is a popular alternative : 577-60-1114.

How many banks did you go through before finding one that was open minded?

Kat Kanning

Quote from: KBCraig on December 03, 2005, 11:12 PM NHFT
Here's one we fostered who was a complete terror. And two years later, he still is, according to his family.

Awww look at those blue eyes...looks terrifying.

KBCraig

Quote from: katdillon on December 04, 2005, 02:11 AM NHFT
Quote from: KBCraig on December 03, 2005, 11:12 PM NHFT

Awww look at those blue eyes...looks terrifying.

Yeah, here he is destroying the phone book, about a half second before he launched himself at the camera (and my face).

He wasn't malicious, just very, very kittenish. He was about 5 weeks old at this point. We'd hand-fed him since he was a couple of days old, which tends to produce a spoiled rotten cat.

[attachment deleted by admin]