• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Keene Free Press

Started by Russell Kanning, October 25, 2005, 01:01 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Kat Kanning

You need a news flash image:
(BTW, the man in the photo was the Mayor of Portland, OR at the time.)

[attachment deleted by admin]

Russell Kanning

Quote from: Dreepa on October 25, 2005, 04:51 PM NHFT
do you guys plan on getting keenefreepress.com or something?
sure .... I thought I would work on content first then that sort of thing. Kat just came up with the name. :)

Caleb

So can a person contribute as they come up with ideas ... or must they stick to a strict schedule.  I'm not good at producing on command ... I write better when I have an idea that hits me and I just go with it.

Since we're not necessarily stuck with just political issues ... could I perhaps contribute religion or science articles, or if you have a column, would it always have to be on the same topic?

Caleb

Kat Kanning

Russell Kanning

Russell Kanning

Look what weather you wished on us Caleb.

Dreepa

Weather report.... from Dreepa's basement... another 2 inches seeped in over the day forcing the sump pump back into action.

Russell Kanning

Dreepa

yeah.  but at least there is nothing down there and now I know not to put anything down there.

Kat Kanning

When it freezes it'll be safe ;)

Lloyd Danforth

You can have us over for a skating party!

PatK?

Dreepa

I told my kids to enjoy the indoor pool because I am going to close it so they can learn how to skate.

(My son thinks that I am serious)

Pat K

Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on October 25, 2005, 08:45 PM NHFT

PatK?

Don't look at me I don't know how to skate, I also don't think it a good idea to put all this mass in motion standing on things that don't have brakes.

KBCraig

Quote from: Pat K on October 26, 2005, 12:29 AM NHFT

PatK?

Don't look at me I don't know how to skate, I also don't think it a good idea to put all this mass in motion standing on things that don't have brakes.

For some reason, the phrase "graceful as a pig on ice" comes to mind. I can't imagine why.

Kevin

Lloyd Danforth

Quote from: Pat K on October 26, 2005, 12:29 AM NHFT

PatK?

I don't skate either, but, that wasn't the reaction I expected from you.