• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Drama in my neighborhood continues ... Maybe I should just move ...

Started by leetninja, February 03, 2011, 11:19 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Russell Kanning

Quote from: Ed on February 15, 2011, 08:59 AM NHFT
but it's pretty clear singing kumbaya isn't going to stop this guy, if OP's stories are true

you guys are in massive denial
I am afraid I cannot believe you until you prove it to me.
You can prove it by going over to the angry neighbor and singing kumbaya. If he hurts you, then you have proven your point and I will never sing kumbaya ever again.
You can even do it while freezing rain is coming down. You can do it in an annoying voice right in his ear.

MaineShark

Quote from: Ed on February 15, 2011, 10:45 AM NHFTI never said anything like that

Yes, you did.

Quote from: Ed on February 15, 2011, 10:45 AM NHFTall you have is slander and false equivalencies

A) Slander is spoken.
2) No true statement is ever slander or libel.
c) A false statement must be intended to cause harm for it to become slander or libel.  Given that you are nothing but a jackboot-admiring lump of scum, and everyone here seems to notice that, nothing I say could exactly harm your reputation, even if it weren't true.

Quote from: Ed on February 15, 2011, 10:45 AM NHFTand thanks for proving my point that you're at odds with the vast majority of people

I didn't say anything about "vast," but I'm not sure what your "point" is.  The majority is almost always wrong.

Quote from: Ed on February 15, 2011, 10:45 AM NHFTa dude is asking for advice with a serious problem, and all you can do is complain about "statists"

Numerous individuals gave him realistic advice.  I've given him advice on similar problems he's had with other neighbors, in the past.  He's not lacking for advice.

Joe

Ed

I never said anything like anything you've said I said

Repeatedly asserting something doesn't make it true and isn't argument
Monty Python - Argument Clinic

doing nothing or expecting to safely and meaningfully converse with crazy neighbor is not advice

MaineShark

Quote from: Ed on February 15, 2011, 04:45 PM NHFTI never said anything like anything you've said I said

Yes, you did.

Quote from: Ed on February 15, 2011, 04:45 PM NHFTRepeatedly asserting something doesn't make it true and isn't argument

No, it isn't.  I never said it was.  Folks here are intelligent enough to check it for themselves, or realize that it doesn't matter, since you have obviously demonstrated in various threads right here, exactly what horribly evil you believe in.  I don't need to prove that an admitted mass murderer also kicks puppies - what he admits to is bad enough.

Quote from: Ed on February 15, 2011, 04:45 PM NHFTdoing nothing or expecting to safely and meaningfully converse with crazy neighbor is not advice

Well, yes, those things actually are both advice.  But you should actually read this thread, since those are not the only things that were discussed.

Joe

Ed

no, you're too lazy to actually provide citations

and all you ever do is speak in the most extreme terms ad make the most exorbitant claims. I'm not a mass murderer, or even the murderer of a single person.
I remember you did the same thing with the poster Bogdan
You might as well just call me a doody head

it's like you're 5

MaineShark

Quote from: Ed on February 15, 2011, 04:57 PM NHFTno, you're too lazy to actually provide citations

Not really, no.  I'm many things, but lazy isn't one of them.

Quote from: Ed on February 15, 2011, 04:57 PM NHFTand all you ever do is speak in the most extreme terms ad make the most exorbitant claims. I'm not a mass murderer, or even the murderer of a single person.
I remember you did the same thing with the poster Bogdan

I'm trying to remember... is that the lunatic on the FSP forum who explicitly stated that he wanted to forcibly sterilize people?

Quote from: Ed on February 15, 2011, 04:57 PM NHFTit's like you're 5

Actually, no, adults take responsibility for their own actions.  Only children attempt to foist responsibility off onto others.

Joe

Ed

you're right, it's disingenuous is what you are

don't know what the personal responsbility thing is supposed to mean. But I can assure you niether Bogdan actually sterilized people nor I commited mass murders, nor do I support mass murders, and I doubt Bogdan said anything like that.

Or maybe I should lump you in with the rioters at all those G8 meetings since you're both anarchists? Hey, I could even say that the philosphy of anarchy necessarily will always lead to such things. But if I did, that would be an overly-broad comparison to the point of being false, wouldn't it? And it would be a disingenuous way of making an "argument" ( it isn't even that though), wouldn't it? ascribing horrible motivations to other people when you know they don't have them:
http://www.ideasinactiontv.com/tcs_daily/2003/10/an-open-letter-to-paul-krugman.html
Why such tactics might be called downright childish

Ed

Yeah I actually went out of my way to check, and Bogdan said nothing that implied a universal support for genocide
http://forum.freestateproject.org/index.php?topic=21558.msg251409#msg251409
His point was about the importance of context (as opposed to the often-held-by-libertarians proposition that there can be one magical universal set of rules/morals)

and he even saw your bullshit for what it is; childish bullshit
http://forum.freestateproject.org/index.php?topic=21558.msg251561#msg251561

He DISAGREES with you. That doesn't mean he SUPPORTS GENOCIDE.
It's like you're 5. You're incapable of accepting disagreement
And yes, constantly asserting that you're "correct" is childish and misses the point. Not everybody is going to agree with even your premises in the first place.

Also nothing comes up when I control+F "steril" on all his "see the lasts posts of the person" pages
I guess you lose

Ed

whoop, Bogdan said it's more like you're 12

I wonder which of us is right, are you more like a 12 year old or a 5 year old?

MaineShark

Quote from: Ed on February 15, 2011, 05:07 PM NHFTdon't know what the personal responsbility thing is supposed to mean. But I can assure you niether Bogdan actually sterilized people nor I commited mass murders, nor do I support mass murders, and I doubt Bogdan said anything like that.

Yeah, you would have trouble understanding personal responsibility, wouldn't you?

Here's a hint: hiring thugs to murder people for you doesn't absolve you from one iota of responsibility.

Quote from: Ed on February 15, 2011, 05:07 PM NHFTOr maybe I should lump you in with the rioters at all those G8 meetings since you're both anarchists? Hey, I could even say that the philosphy of anarchy necessarily will always lead to such things. But if I did, that would be an overly-broad comparison to the point of being false, wouldn't it? And it would be a disingenuous way of making an "argument" ( it isn't even that though), wouldn't it?

It would be disingenuous, because they aren't anarchists.  They're hyper-statists, who are complaining that the State isn't big enough.  Those nuts are on your side.

Quote from: Ed on February 15, 2011, 05:19 PM NHFTHe DISAGREES with you. That doesn't mean he SUPPORTS GENOCIDE.
It's like you're 5. You're incapable of accepting disagreement

No, disagreeing with me doesn't mean he supports mass murder.  The fact that he supports mass murder, means he supports mass murder.

I disagree with him, and you, because you support that.  You're reversing cause and effect.

Quote from: Ed on February 15, 2011, 05:19 PM NHFTAlso nothing comes up when I control+F "steril" on all his "see the lasts posts of the person" pages
I guess you lose

If that would mean that I "lose," what do I win, if I quote him supporting forced sterilization?  Ante up, kiddo...

Joe

Russell Kanning

it is amazing how often the system teaches us that the thing to do is call the cops and hire a lawyer
just like we should call doctors and buy pills to get well

the means are the ends

John

Chinese Proverbs

He who rides a tiger is afraid to dismount.

The greatest victory, is the battle not fought.

Take a second look... It costs you nothing.

Deal with the faults of others as gently as with your own.

If you must play, decide on three things at the start: the rules of he game, the stakes, and the quitting time.

When you want to test the depths of a stream, don't use both feet.

When a finger points at the moon, the imbecile looks at the finger.

To know the road ahead, ask those coming back.

If you want to know your past - look into your present conditions. If you want to know your future - look into your present actions.

MaineShark

Quote from: John on February 15, 2011, 10:19 PM NHFTIf you want to know your past - look into your present conditions. If you want to know your future - look into your present actions.

I really like that one.

Joe

Ed

so it's not that YOU BELIEVE that statism will always lead to mass murder, and I DISAGREE with that assessment, but I actually want mass murder to happen?

Please. Really you've got the mind of a child

I think the system you propose will lead to a brutal, clan--family-based system with small wars being common. Did I ever claim that you WANT that, just becasue I think that's the outcome? No. Of course not. I know you don't. I know you honestly believe that wouldn't happen. See that? It's called honesty & maturity. But you won't admit that the rest of us simply do not see things the way you do. Now I do believe that your personal version of anarchy and the things you believe are absurd and grotesque, but I don't really need to change your words or invent motivations for you to show that. The things you've openly said that you repeatedly have re-asserted show that/make me see your beliefs that way.
Really it's the "argument" of a 5 year old the way you're talking

And I already just posted Bogdan's relevant quotes.

all you've got is false equivalencies and lies

Ed

so if the cops HAD arrested crazy neighbor, leetninja would be an AuthoritarianFascistĀ® attempted murderer? Or maybe he already is because he tried to get thugs to arrest his neighbor, and potentially the cops would have had the right to shoot at said neighbor if he tried to resist arrest? How about those other neighbors that called?

How about you? You'd never report a crime commited against you? Under any cicrcumstances? Don't intend to or never have even registered your deed with the county, if you are a homeowner? You know that's what deed registry accomplishes - you're claiming your right to use the state's courts and executive branch to protect your property? If you do/did, aren't you also an AuthoritarianFascistMurdererĀ®?