• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Snow watch

Started by Friday, November 23, 2005, 06:24 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Kat Kanning

Wow, Dreepa, that was nice!

Dreepa

Yeah I was very happy.
My wife made him cupcakes last week for his Birthday so I guess we are 'in'.
He has lived there for 40 years.  He knows everything about our town.

Friday

-7 in Nashua right now!   :o

Russell Kanning

It's cold out there campers ..... it's always cold

Pat K

29 deg here right now going to the 40's tomorrow just in the nick of time to thwart the coming storm from being snow.

cathleeninnh

Our cloud cover has already moved in and it will likely snow tonight and ice tomorrow, before thawing out. I went for milk and Don works from home today and tomorrow. Were set.

Cathleen

Ron Helwig

Quote from: Friday on December 15, 2005, 06:23 AM NHFT
-7 in Nashua right now!   :o

But are we going to see any cold weather?  8)

Friday

What's with this place??  Last Sunday it was snowing heavily.  During the week it was so warm I stopped wearing a coat, and almost all the snow melted away.  :'(  Last night it started snowing, LOUDLY.  What the hell, nobody told me about loud snow.  :D  it's still happening, too; I keep jumping and looking at the window.

Russell Kanning

We knew something bad was coming when it was 55 one day and snow predicted for the next.

Russell Kanning

looks like most of us are inside posting and watching the snow.

Lloyd Danforth

60 degrees here yesterday.  Right now it is 21,  10 with the wind factor. Less than 2 inches of snow.

AlanM

Quote from: russellkanning on January 15, 2006, 07:51 AM NHFT
looks like most of us are inside posting and watching the snow.

This post reminds me of when I was a kid. We were watching the Huntley and Brinkley news show one night, and at the end, one of them said, "And thank you for watching." I turned to my father and asked, "How did he know we were watching?"  ;D

Friday

I can see snow blowing in more than one direction at once!  :o

Kat Kanning

Friday

My kitten wants to play with the flurries; she keeps throwing herself at the sliding glass door!  ::)