• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Kelo Report, Part 1

Started by FTL_Ian, August 27, 2005, 03:38 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

FTL_Ian

Wait, are you actually living on the property of one of the Seven?

Russell Kanning

Quote from: FTL_Ian on August 27, 2005, 03:38 AM NHFT

oh yea baby ;D

Russell Kanning

Is there anything freedom pilgrims could do when they visit "The Fort"?

Could people drive an american flag into the ground to protect someones property .... ala adding crosses at camp casey?

....just something visual that will build that people can do without having to disturb the residents 8)

Russell Kanning

We could build a wiki page for your journaling ..... you could just post them here and I can add them.

I think freedom is right .... we could be tracking this for the world and you could print it all later. 8)

Russell Kanning

Any pictures we can post?

TackleTheWorld

Quote from: FTL_Ian on August 27, 2005, 03:38 AM NHFT
You betcha.  Bill Von Winkle, my landlord and one of the Kelo 7 owns three buildings here.  There is at least one more apartment available if anyone else would like to increase the population of our outpost.

TackleTheWorld

Quote from: russellkanning on August 27, 2005, 08:24 AM NHFT
Is there anything freedom pilgrims could do when they visit "The Fort"?

Could people drive an american flag into the ground to protect someones property .... ala adding crosses at camp casey?

....just something visual that will build that people can do without having to disturb the residents 8)

I like this idea.  There is plenty of open space here for a display.  The Tianamen square folks had a message board, the "democracy wall".  The pilgrims to Mecca have  a place to "Stone the Devil" where they express their anger at a stone.  Any other ideas?

TackleTheWorld

Quote from: freedominnh on August 27, 2005, 09:03 AM NHFT
The tree hugging--- chaining of someone within the confines of their house?? ?Can we create a supply train to the target area (Eminent Domain jargon)?? Start a national fund raising drive to support the Kelo re- occupation of their properties. ?

We may need a supply train in the future, freedominnh.  Would you like to make a list of volunteers?  Count me in.  I'm sure Kat can help us do it on the site somewhere.

TackleTheWorld

Quote from: russellkanning on August 27, 2005, 09:19 AM NHFT
Any pictures we can post?

Photo #1 Susette Kelo's house, our flagship.  Notice the Gadsen Flag.

[attachment deleted by admin]

FTL_Ian

Look at that blight!  Tear it down!   ::)

Wow, TTW, you are a hell of an activist.  I've spoken with Mr. Von Winkle, and I'm so glad they are going to stay until the bitter end.  Richard has been keeping us up to date on what's going on there, but if something happens while you're around, feel free to call in about it!

Russell Kanning

Quote from: FTL_Ian on August 27, 2005, 09:56 PM NHFTI'm so glad they are going to stay until the bitter end.

bitter? it is going to be glorious :D

Dave Ridley

are there any brainstorms regarding some kind of civil disobedience that could be done in New London to draw new attention to what's going on down there?

FTL_Ian

Quote from: russellkanning on August 28, 2005, 08:03 AM NHFT
Quote from: FTL_Ian on August 27, 2005, 09:56 PM NHFTI'm so glad they are going to stay until the bitter end.

bitter? it is going to be glorious :D

Not if they become martyrs.   :(

CNHT

Quote from: FTL_Ian on August 29, 2005, 09:36 AM NHFT
Not if they become martyrs.? ?:(

Are they actually living in Susette's house or one near it? I felt like I was reading the "Diary of Anne Franke" when I read the report of what was going on in that neighborhood.   :-[

Lloyd Danforth

Tackle rented an apartment in a building slated for taking, owned by a nice guy who own a couple more buildings in the neighborhood.