• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Grafton Apple Festival 2013

Started by Kat Kanning, July 23, 2013, 04:15 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: KBCraig on September 13, 2013, 02:50 AM NHFT
If I could be there, I'd put my tractor up against Russell's tractor.  ;D

My lovely bride just bought me this for Christmas. Or early Christmas. Or just because she loves me.

http://nh.craigslist.org/grd/4006150940.html

Sweet ride.  :D

Jim Johnson

Quote from: KBCraig on September 13, 2013, 02:50 AM NHFT
If I could be there, I'd put my tractor up against Russell's tractor.  ;D

My lovely bride just bought me this for Christmas. Or early Christmas. Or just because she loves me.

http://nh.craigslist.org/grd/4006150940.html

8)

I have a chrome seat for that.

Russell Kanning

John

Just thinking about how fast time flies.

Is this already the 6th Annual Grafton Apple Festival, and 4th in Grafton Center?

Jim Johnson

Russell Kanning

Kbcraig saying he wishes he could race

Jim Johnson

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: Jim Johnson on September 15, 2013, 07:24 AM NHFT
Quote from: Russell Kanning on September 14, 2013, 11:01 PM NHFT

Winner gets a chrome tractor seat.

:D 8)

Fancy tractor seat... such ostentatious displays were probably the reason you had to leave Minnesota.  :icon_pirat:

Pat K

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on September 15, 2013, 08:55 AM NHFT

Fancy tractor seat... such ostentatious displays were probably the reason you had to leave Minnesota.  :icon_pirat:

Well that and the whole cow tipping debacle.

Jim Johnson

Quote from: Pat K on September 15, 2013, 09:37 PM NHFT

The accusation that I had to leave Minnesota because of cow tipping has been scientifically disproven.  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cow_tipping 

I don't know how those cows got tipped over or why they had silver lamay harnesses.

KBCraig

Naw, I just said I'd put my tractor up against yours.

I've got 7 h.p. and six forward gears, whaddaya got?  ;D

Pat K

Quote from: Jim Johnson on September 15, 2013, 10:02 PM NHFT

The accusation that I had to leave Minnesota because of cow tipping has been scientifically disproven.  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cow_tipping 

I don't know how those cows got tipped over or why they had silver lamay harnesses.

Well now, I have to tell the story.

It true, that cows are a lot harder to tip over than folks say.
But we all know that Jim is freakishly large and one frightening night
Jim rushed a cow standing side ways on a particular steep slope part of a farm on a hill above town. Well that cow tipped right over! Jim gave out a squeal of joy! But then to his horror the cow kept rolling down the hill! It had rained a lot that year and the soil was wet and loose and as the cow tumbled parts of the hill broke away and came loose, sliding down towards town! That's right and it drug every thing in it's path with it! Others cows , rocks ,tree's all heading right down main street! It was just luck that was the commercial end of Town and they rolled up the streets early there, but the slide took out the feed store, hardware store and caused an explosion at the gas station that was seen and heard in the near and far. That's why Johnson had leave, Hell his name really isn't Johnson, it's Houlderjurgen, he had to change it because they still call this the "Houlderjurgen Disaster" back there.

Jim Johnson

Quote from: Pat K on September 16, 2013, 12:17 AM NHFT
Quote from: Jim Johnson on September 15, 2013, 10:02 PM NHFT

Well now, I have to tell the story.

It true, that cows are a lot harder to tip over than folks say.
But we all know that Jim is freakishly large and one frightening night
Jim rushed a cow standing side ways on a particular steep slope part of a farm on a hill above town. Well that cow tipped right over! Jim gave out a squeal of joy! But then to his horror the cow kept rolling down the hill! It had rained a lot that year and the soil was wet and loose and as the cow tumbled parts of the hill broke away and came loose, sliding down towards town! That's right and it drug every thing in it's path with it! Others cows , rocks ,tree's all heading right down main street! It was just luck that was the commercial end of Town and they rolled up the streets early there, but the slide took out the feed store, hardware store and caused an explosion at the gas station that was seen and heard in the near and far. That's why Johnson had leave, Hell his name really isn't Johnson, it's Houlderjurgen, he had to change it because they still call this the "Houlderjurgen Disaster" back there.

That's a lie!  It was because Johnson is easier to spell than Holdurjergens.

Russell Kanning

Quote from: KBCraig on September 15, 2013, 10:38 PM NHFT

Naw, I just said I'd put my tractor up against yours.

I've got 7 h.p. and six forward gears, whaddaya got?  ;D
all the real men will be there
Maybe we need lawn mowers and tractors alongside us.
I have about 375 horsepower and will be using 2nd 3rd and maybe 4th gear before William leaves me in the dust at the finish line.

Russell Kanning

we are in apple country today. honey crisps being sold on the side of the road east of Seattle.