• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Are conspiracy kooks hurting the liberty movement?

Started by dalebert, January 14, 2014, 12:26 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

JustUs

Hey, look, there are a lot of idiots in the libertarian movement that are too scared to  look at the truth when it's right in front of their face, eh? That just proves the propaganda machine is powerful enough to make you scared to question the (lie) official story the state apparatus puts out. It's called history, man. Grow up, open your eyes and help investigate and discover what really happened, instead of peeing your pants in fear whenever anyone questions an official story - Then you go and call them a conspiracy kook because they're brave enough to look beyond the propaganda. Man up, bro'.

On the question in the subject line - No, the sissies are hurting the liberty movement!

Quote from: dalebert on January 16, 2014, 11:09 PM NHFT
Quote from: Russell Kanning on January 16, 2014, 08:36 PM NHFT
why not just ignore them?

That has historically been my POA. It's harder lately now that my co-host is a rampaging Alex Jones fan. It just keeps coming up. I don't even care about "winning" any arguments as much as just getting him to shut up about them.

dalebert

Quote from: JustUs on January 17, 2014, 01:46 AM NHFT
On the question in the subject line - No, the sissies are hurting the liberty movement!

Do you have that on a script to copy and paste? Because you clearly didn't bother to read the thread before you mouthed off and called people sissies. Go back and read about the "false dichotomy" that you once again are repeating as if it's a valid point.

JustUs

Dale, no one says you're a sissy. We all know you're not. Methinks you took to the defensive too quickly without reading and understanding.

You said: "That's a false dichotomy. For instance, the gov't can be lying about 9/11 and what actually happened, about what they knew and when, lying about who did what, and so on. That doesn't mean any particular alternate theory about what did happen is true."

Yep, we all know that, it's basic. A sissy is someone who is afraid to look at the truth that's out there (has come out in hearings and in other eyewitness testimony) and who is afraid to question the whole fabrication of the 9/11 official story of events, as well as other important historical events, and in their desperate fear, calls others who are brave enough to question the official story the "weaponized" toxic smear term "conspiracy theorist or kook". Those are the sissies and they are hurting the movement for freedom. The organized statists use false flag events and other fabrications and diversions to create every war (see the work and analysis of those boys from Toronto - name and link to follow - for the list of 50 wars that have been started by using this same technique).

Real men don't shy from calling bullshit on the state propaganda organs' fabrications...

Quote from: dalebert on January 17, 2014, 09:23 AM NHFT
Quote from: JustUs on January 17, 2014, 01:46 AM NHFT

Do you have that on a script to copy and paste? Because you clearly didn't bother to read the thread before you mouthed off and called people sissies. Go back and read about the "false dichotomy" that you once again are repeating as if it's a valid point.

MaineShark

Quote from: JustUs on January 17, 2014, 11:37 PM NHFTYep, we all know that, it's basic. A sissy is someone who is afraid to look at the truth that's out there (has come out in hearings and in other eyewitness testimony) and who is afraid to question the whole fabrication of the 9/11 official story of events, as well as other important historical events, and in their desperate fear, calls others who are brave enough to question the official story the "weaponized" toxic smear term "conspiracy theorist or kook". Those are the sissies and they are hurting the movement for freedom.

Plenty of folks "question" things.  A conspirary theorist puts forth a particular hypothesis as to what "actually happened," and defends it as blindly as the Statists defend the official story.

There's a world of difference between, "well, the government is obviously lying; I wonder what actually happened?" and "well, the government is lying, and here's exactly what happened..."  The former is an intelligent individual who seeks knowledge, and not anyone who Dale's post addressed.  The latter is a "conspiracy theorist," and is damaging the freedom movement more than the Statists can manage, because he's damaging it from within.

dalebert

I would even go so far as to say there are two different things and a distinction is important. I might even qualify for the term "conspiracy theorist". There are lots things I theorize about and I certainly feel like we're being fed a lot of bullshit. A "kook" on the other hand is when someone clings to an elaborate and ridiculous fabrication. And it gets really old when their primary form of evidence is to just poke holes in the gov't story, but that's not evidence for their particular detailed account of events!

"Yes, it's very suspicious that a lot of key people seemed to have vacated the area on 9/11, but that doesn't mean that flying invisible unicorns genetically engineered by the NSA blew up the WTC with rainbow poop bombs."

Free libertarian

So I'm wondering if the previous post was the love child of Dennis Rodman and the big ant like monster from the Alien movie?

Anyhow, that's all I got, so please do carry on.

Jim Johnson

"worst form of slavery"?   

I'm gon'a give you a choice:

1.  I'm goin'a beat you with a whip until you decide to do things my way.

Or

2.  I'm going to talk to you until you decide to do things my way.

Of all the slaverys, I think, the being whipped would be the worst.

Russell Kanning

and think Dale ... it could be worse ... your friend tells you Alex Jones conspiracy theories .... and he doesn't believe them all ... or the craziest ones. :)

I met a guy that thought 911 was planned by Bush. He thought that LBJ killed Kennedy. He hates Obama.
But he thought Bill Clinton was great and Hillary would make a great president. :)

dalebert

Okay, but the rumor is Neal himself is conspiring to build an all-Asian all-male Mars colony!

dalebert

In The Big Lebowski, The $0.69 check The Dude writes for milk is dated September 11 1991, exactly 10 years before the 9/11 terror attacks. George Bush Sr can be heard on the TV, making his "This aggression will not stand" speech, in reference to the war. The film was made in 1998.

Free libertarian

I think the answers are all right there in the cat videos Jim posted. I mean c'mon it's obvious!   

We've noticed our cats being sort of secretive too, so I think something big is coming...the cats know...they really do.

Tom Sawyer

Dale is obviously part of the coverup... I mean everyone knows that it was half and half the dude used to make his White Russians. This just shows the Shape Shifters have gotten to him!

Jim Johnson

That shape shifter thing is bunk.  If you were a shape shifter, would you look like Dick Chaney? 

You know... even if you were a reptile.

Tom Sawyer

Why can't you see the truth right in front of you, you sissy!

Here I'll make it simple so even you cat conspiracy kooks can understand!