• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Republic of NH

Started by Caleb, May 15, 2006, 10:19 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Caleb

Well, I'm working on the Independence website.  I'm going to be composing a few articles, but I need HELP!

1)  A banner!  If you go to www.republicofnh.org/dotnetnuke  you will see the pathetic banner I have designed.  Anyone one to make one that's kind on the eyes for me?  I'll upload it.  My color scheme is blue, but I can go with gray if that works better.

2)  Content, content, content.  Especially you, Tracy.  Where's that platform you've been working on?

Caleb

tracysaboe

AHHH!!!!

I'm sorry. I've got lots of bits and pieces written, but nothing cohesive.

I have developed tendanitis in my pinkies to typing has been more dificult for me the past couple weeks. This happened while I was still working a full time job and then another 20 someplace else, all on the computer.

Posting a little bit on this forum here or there, is one thing.

But, I'll get it finished.

I'll try to have a rough draft for you buy the end of the month.

There's actually three articles that need to be writen.

This platform.

An article about how this is a Libertarian secession movement and that we DON"T want the State to take over functions of the federal government -- that individuals and businesses in the marketplace can provide all the things on their own the fed does.

And a FAQ about "what if the feds attack" and other such issues.

Whether this needs to be a big three part platform or 3 seperate articles I don't know, But I'll try to get the 1st part done be may.

Tracy

Tracy

Tracy

tracysaboe

Well I've got the List of benefits done.
I've got the page about how federal functions shouldn't be taken over by the tate but should be private done.
I've got just 2 FAQs done.

I e-mailed all three pages of them too you. Read through them and let me know what you think. Then after you look at them and let me know what you think I'll post them here.

Tracy

BOVER

its your page, but I would recommend losing the 9/11 links.

Atlas

Quote from: BOVER on June 07, 2006, 06:56 AM NHFT
its your page, but I would recommend losing the 9/11 links.
I wouldn't. These links show people that secession is the only way to get away from a government that does nothing (at best) to protect their citizens and at worse they actively oppress us.

fourthgeek

I would argue that it needs to be removed. Most people buy in to the government story, whether or not it is true. It'd be a miracle to convince anyone that we need to seceed AND that the gvt is somewhat implicable in 911.  Baby steps!

Lex

I agree, you don't need the 9/11 links.

FTL_Ian

I went to the link in the top post, and did not see anything about 9/11, but if they are still there, I agree they should be removed.  Don't dilute the secessionist message.

Caleb

9-11 is one of the few issues with the power to change people's mind about secession ...

Why would I take down something so powerful?

Lex

Quote from: Dietrich Bonhoeffer on June 07, 2006, 02:39 PM NHFT
9-11 is one of the few issues with the power to change people's mind about secession ...

Why would I take down something so powerful?

Because most people view it as a conspiracy theory. Also it just isn't necessary.

I believe there is enough obvious unquestionable reasons why we should seceed.

The fact that we pay lots of taxes is not a conspiracy and most people would associate with that reason on a personal level. So, lets stick to real life, practical stuff, things that people actually notice in their day-to-day lives.

FTL_Ian

As stated above, it's your site, and we're all aware of how strongly you feel on the issue.  My position is simply that 9/11 is a divisive issue.  While some people may be turned on by it, others who might have come your way may choose not to based on their emotional response to it.  (Irrational as it may be.)

I say stick with a sales pitch of why secession is the right choice for NH and the individual reading the page.  How will secession benefit me?

FTL_Ian

I'm well aware that there are some very interesting questions and information floating around about 9/11, and I sure don't believe the government story.  That said, I totally agree with Lex.  Stick to the hard facts:

The government is bigger than ever.
The government is destroying liberty in the name of "security".
George Bush never vetoes a single bill.

etc.  These are undeniable assertions. 

If you're going the 9/11 route, ask yourself why you don't go all the way and provide links to all kinds of questionable "proof" that the government is evil:
"Chemtrails" and "Weather Modification"
Oklahoma City Bombing
Kennedy assasination plot and Operation Northwoods

Caleb

Because I don't believe in Chemtrails.

Because most people suspect something is amiss with JFK, but its so far in the past it doesn't move them anymore.

Because Oklahoma City and Northwoods, etc are part of the 9-11 thing, so eventually that will come out.  It's probably listed on some of the links I already have posted.

The 9-11 truth movement is gaining steam.  I know very few people who know the truth about 9-11 and aren't in favor of secession.  Like no other cause, it motivates them and causes them to realize just who we are dealing with.

This is no "Fisher Price Police State", as John Maltz is so fond of calling it.  This was the burning of the Reichstag

Caleb

Atlas

So, if another terrorist event happens, do we just suck up the government story and put our heads in the sand? How can we not demand justice on these issues? I can't become an accessory to a crime of this magnitude. It might not fit our liberty journey in some people's minds, but this is no reason not include folks who are pissed off about this issue. What if a government-terrorist event happened to anyone of us in NH? What if no one else cares about our situation or outcome? Are we still able and right in demanding justice?

president

Quote from: FSP-Rebel on June 07, 2006, 04:11 PM NHFT
I can't become an accessory to a crime of this magnitude.
Do you pay taxes?