• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Free Lunch Project

Started by Russell Kanning, June 17, 2006, 12:19 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Russell Kanning

Someone came up with this idea. I like it.

We could make a list of 10 states to choose from and vote for the one with the best government programs.

Russell Kanning

I think we could tweak this Mission Statement some:

The Free Lunch Project is an agreement among  20,000 pro-liberty activists to move to  New Hampshire, where they will exert the fullest practical effort toward the creation of a society in which the maximum role of government is the protection of life, liberty, and property. The success of the Project would likely entail reductions in taxation and regulation, reforms at all levels of government to expand individual rights and free markets, and a restoration of constitutional federalism, demonstrating the benefits of liberty to the rest of the nation and the world.

Russell Kanning

The Free Lunch Project is an agreement among 20,000 progressive activists to move to one state, where they will exert the fullest practical effort toward the creation of a society in which the minimum role of government is the protection of the citizens of the world, the general welfare, the environment,   and our children's future. The success of the Project would likely entail additional taxation of wealthy individuals/businesses and regulation of global corporations, reforms at all levels of government to expand group rights and fair markets, and a restoration of true social democracy, demonstrating the benefits of equality to the rest of the nation and the world.

Russell Kanning

Statement of Intent

I hereby state my solemn intent to move to the chosen state. Once there, I will exert the fullest practical effort toward the creation of a society in which the minimum role of civil government is the education of our youth, protection of the environment, security of the global community, and equal distribution of property.

tracysaboe

There's No Such Thing as a Free Lunch.

Tracy

Russell Kanning

tracysaboe

Somebody pays for it.

Tracy

Pat McCotter

Ytsvu, you're not reading here. Please put your principles aside and work with Russell on this.

tracysaboe

;D

Is this a state we can send all the liberals too?

Tracy

Kat Kanning

I can't get the text to circle around the bottom.  It should say "Equality in Our Lifetime".

[attachment deleted by admin]

Marcy

Free Lunch Project -- Three Squares for everyone in our Lifetime?

Kat Kanning

Cradle to grave, and all that, yeah.

Pat K

Uncle Sam will give you Spam!!!

Russell Kanning

a chicken sandwich in every bag

Caleb

"Economic Rent Attaching to all Unimproved Land"  ;D

Sorry, Frank, i couldn't resist.