• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Dada in Federal Court 7/17 .... leads to 4 days in jail

Started by Kat Kanning, September 11, 2006, 03:11 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Kat Kanning

FrankChodorov

QuoteIf it's not on official business.  I assume he's referring to the IRS office not the entire building or parking lot since there are other businesses in there.

he means the whole building...you have no freedom of speech rights anywhere but in a public building for that specific purpose or the right of way contained within the sidewalk.

John

John

They have gone to break  . . . we are getting part 2 when thet come back.

Dreepa

Quote from: FrankChodorov on September 12, 2006, 04:29 PM NHFT
QuoteIf it's not on official business.  I assume he's referring to the IRS office not the entire building or parking lot since there are other businesses in there.

he means the whole building...you have no freedom of speech rights anywhere but in a public building for that specific purpose or the right of way contained within the sidewalk.
Oh no Georgist gets to define Dada's rights?

John

slim

Nice Call Dave I could picture everything in my mind :D

Braddogg

Dave, do you end up going through security at these IRS buildings?  Metal detectors, etc.?  If so, how do they react to you carrying a placard and handouts?

Dave Ridley

copycatting this would be great!   I sort of copycatted Lauren to do this after all.

there isn't security at nashua or keene offices, don't know about the others.   

Russell Kanning

Very cool .... it is funny how they react ..... why don't they just ignore you?

John

Maybe these (government thug) people just want to control others.
Maybe there is just not enough CONTROL in ignoreing.
Maybe they have just lost all common "people skills".
Maybe they should have their heads checked?
Maybe all they remember is brute force.
Maybe they should just check their souls?
Maybe they should think & feel again?
Maybe they should relax?
Maybe they forgot how?
Maybe they don't care.
Maybe they need help?

Maybe if they quit, they will find peace again.

FrankChodorov

Quote from: Dreepa on September 12, 2006, 06:25 PM NHFT
Quote from: FrankChodorov on September 12, 2006, 04:29 PM NHFT

Oh no Georgist gets to define Dada's rights?

sorry...you have no freedom of speech rights in collectively owned buildings only where there is common right of ways or it is explicitly stated that the purpose of the building is the free exchange of ideas...this is very basic constitutional rights stuff

John

gr8_ace

Outstanding Dave!

The score is now: Dave 2   Russell 0

How many more offices are there in NH?  Are you going to enter them all?
Do you think your message got through to any of them?

Looking forward to your next report.

Arn

John