• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Dada in Federal Court 7/17 .... leads to 4 days in jail

Started by Kat Kanning, September 11, 2006, 03:11 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Lex

Is it because of his forum complaints?

Kat Kanning

Dave's going to call them, but he's busy today.  Would they come to arrest him with just two people?  One Keene police cop and one ICE guy.

Radical_Teen

I'm shaking too. Really hope he dosen't get arrested.

Amos Keag

Kat Kanning

Oh, Dave's article came out in the paper today.

Kat Kanning

Russell's going out to meet Shorty now.

Lex

Is Daves article online? I would like to read it.

I'm really sick and took today off, so if you guys need help and don't mind my cooties I can come down with my video camera. Let me know.

AlanM

Kat Kanning

http://www.keenefreepress.com/mambo/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=268&Itemid=36

It's on the front page of the print edition.

I'm convinced now they didn't come to arrest him.  If they had a warrant, they wouldn't have just accepted me saying he's not here, they would have come in and had a look.

Kat Kanning

Oh, thanks for offering to film despite being sick :)  Dave wont be here, so I don't think there will be anything to film today.

Kat Kanning

Dave called the ICE guy, Schmitt, who wants to meet with Dave in person.  When Dave asked if he was going to be arrested, the guy said no.  He wouldn't really talk about why he wants to see Dave on the phone.  Dave says there's an 80% chance that he'll be able to meet with Schmitt tomorrow in Nashua.  He's thinking he'd like an observer there, if anyone is available.

Kat Kanning

The meeting is tomorrow at 11 am, Bldg 19 1/2 in Nashua.  Here's info on the location:

http://www.building19.com/NASHUA.htm

Anyone able to be there with Dave?

Lex

Kat Kanning

error

This is bizarre. WHY does ICE want to meet with him, and why the strange meeting places?