• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

It's SNOWING!!!!!!!!

Started by Kat Kanning, November 02, 2006, 06:18 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Russell Kanning

jerry

Quote from: Kat Kanning on November 08, 2010, 07:11 AM NHFT
You should be in NH.  No snow here :)

So true.
I took a trip west for Turkey Day with the family and this is what my car looked like in northwest PA this morning.

Lloyd Danforth

I was half thinking of posting this image, calling it Jerry's car and not say where it was ;D

Russell Kanning

Pat K

Russell Kanning

coldest night of the winter i mean fall so far
10 degrees
it is 28 in the greenhouse, but the tomatoes and pepper don't look damaged

John

I had not checked the forcast, but I knew that the ground had thawed again so, I moved dirt on the North North East/East North East corner of the church today. Now I see possible snow in the forcast for the next 6 days. I think I could be (almost) done (just in time?) working on the outside of that, "the coldest and wettest," corner of the building until ... well we'll see.

Also, my ankle may never be quite the same again but that did not stop me from buying two (forward and goalie) used hockey sticks ... And, I don't know how far I'll make it, but look forward to snow shoeing again. I haven't been on them since last February ...

LET"S END HUMAN HIBERNATION - TAKE UP FUN OUTDOOR WINTER ACTIVITYS
Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow.

Pat K

John you are one passive aggressive mean Bastard!  ;D

Lloyd Danforth

There is some white stuff out in the yard. Only enough for John to slip on, though.

Russell Kanning

looks like 8-12 inches headed our way

Lloyd Danforth

It's gonna follow me back.......at least I hope it stays behind me :P

Free libertarian

...the last two comments were such good sexual innuendo opening lines I will refrain from going there, rather deferring to the recesses  of the individual readers dirty minds.    Although  I reserve the right to renege should the thread take a salty turn.
We now return to the weather.     :P

John

Yesterday I heard from family south of the boarder that a storm was heading their way ... Today my brother out west said it might be heading here ... Now I look at this thread and see talk of 8-10 ... Guess I'd better run out and get milk, eggs, and bread.

See you all in the spring.  ;D

littlehawk

Hmm. I know where the Kannings moved to. Their secret underground greenhouse fortress. If the media gets wind of it they will be considered "holed up in their bunker."

shh.

John

Quote from: littlehawk on December 26, 2010, 04:41 PM NHFTI know where the Kannings moved to.

Damn, they're gone already. I was thinking by the end of February.