• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Moving to Warner, NH on August 5

Started by Bald Eagle, June 04, 2007, 12:12 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Kat Kanning

Hey, I thought we were going to get to drive you  :P

Lloyd Danforth

Pat K

I have seating for 2 or 3 more, if any one needs a ride
between Long Island and Warner.

Along the route of 495 to 95 to 91 to 9 to 9/202 to 89.

Russell Kanning

hmmm I wonder if anyone around here needs a ride

Pat K

shyfrog

Photos are up  ;D

http://www.flickr.com/photos/nealaus/1022383438/

I had a great day today. Thank you all!

Kat Kanning

Lloyd Danforth

Recumbent ReCycler

We got that truck unloaded pretty quick!  We had it empty before 13:00.

Pat K

Nice turn-out, it was great seeing every one.

Tis a fine thing that Bill and Kate are now in the free state.

Russell Kanning

and to get here .... they went way around the place that PatK lives .... not only did they move to a better place, but they didn't even have to look at the worst part of "the police state" from their windows :)

dalebert

They are soooo FSP. They would be fish out of water anywhere else. Welcome home Bill and Kate!

Dan

Pat K

Quote from: Russell Kanning on August 06, 2007, 09:20 AM NHFT
and to get here .... they went way around the place that PatK lives .... not only did they move to a better place, but they didn't even have to look at the worst part of "the police state" from their windows :)

I don't recall being mean to you Russell.
No need to rub it in.

porcupine kate

I wanted to thank everyone for coming to help us move in.  All of you made a very rough day a fun and easy event. I was surprised at fast the truck was empty and how fried I really was from the move.  I couldn't have gotten it done without all of you.

My friends from VA that helped us move we very impressed with the help and the turn out.  I hope it will sway there decision to eventually move up here. 

Thanks to everyone.
Love Kate