• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Moving to Warner, NH on August 5

Started by Bald Eagle, June 04, 2007, 12:12 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Bald Eagle

Kate and I will be packing up the truck and arriving in NH - destination TBA - on August 5th, ready or not.

We'll do our best to have all the necessary schtuff ready for any of you I-love-to-help-people-move types.  Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and coffee.  :D
Taking requests now for food.  What have people enjoyed most or would like to have?  Pizza, Mexican, Chinese, a pig roast?

We've been away for far to long, and we're finally coming home.  See all you beautiful people soon.

Bill and Kate

Rocketman

MaineShark

Very cool.  Of course, I already knew that.  But cool to see it "officially" announced.  Now you can't back out :)

Joe

error

Lloyd Danforth

FTL_Ian

Dave Ridley

Kat Kanning

Insurgent

FTL_Ian

Pat K

Fluff and Stuff

You guys are so great.  For anyone that doesn't know Bill and Kate, they will go far out of their way to help spread the message of freedom.  They have always treated me super.

KBCraig

Pat K

Bald Eagle

Thanks very much for the warm welcome.  As sorry as we are to leave all of the fantastic people we've met in VA, we're very eager to live in NH, far more eager than about doing the actual packing and moving, but...

Anyway, we'll try our very best to trim down the useless shiite we own, so hopefully we might have less than Kevin Roll.  :O

I can't quite remember, but are there lots of vegetarian types in the welcome wagon crews?  I'd like to have something better than crudite, which, Error, always sounded to me like some kind of British explosive, when you say it the wrong way, but most of the really yummy veggy stuff I'm familiar with requires lots of prep, which I obviously can't engage in while conducting a 2-day moving extravaganza.  Anyone who can thoughtfully accomodate the nice rabbit-people on my behalf can hit me up for cash when I get there. 

And extra beer and cigarettes for Pat K.

Other than that, we're getting a good response with regards to places to crash, places to live, and we've salivating at some of the SWEET real estate deals we've found on line.  Now if only we could find some of that money stuff.....

...right, and a job.  Definitely a cushy job paying princely sums.

See y'all soon at PorCFest!