• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Civil Disobedience

Started by Michael Fisher, April 11, 2005, 12:01 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Pat K

Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on April 21, 2005, 04:36 PM NHFT
Quote from: SethCohn on April 21, 2005, 06:06 AM NHFT
Quote from: katdillon on April 21, 2005, 05:32 AM NHFT
So...er...Mike.? Have you cut anyone's hair before?? Just wondering how funny Seth's going to look when you're done with him.? :)

My hair is breathing a sigh of relief... but my fingernails are now worried about Mike's manicure skills.

Just a trim and a buffing, no nail polish please.

You want to get with the times!? Nail Art!? Little Porcupines on your nails.

Hell yeah a miniture Gadson flag on your middlefinger.

Lloyd Danforth

Here is a link to an article that appeared in Reason Magazine about the revolution in Nails.
Virginia Postrel is my favorite libertarian in the whole world.

http://reason.com/9710/ed.vp.shtml

Russell Kanning

Quote from: president on April 21, 2005, 04:44 PM NHFT
You could have a lawn chair or some towels outside, and rent them as "tanning beds", and you have an instant tanning salon. Well, as long as it is sunny out. You should also give customers sun glasses, for safety. Wouldn't want them burning their eyes out.
I really love this idea....we could do this every day the sun is out. :)

Pat K

Quote from: russellkanning on April 21, 2005, 05:08 PM NHFT
You could have a lawn chair or some towels outside, and rent them as "tanning beds", and you have an instant tanning salon. Well, as long as it is sunny out. You should also give customers sun glasses, for safety. Wouldn't want them burning their eyes out.

Well I don't tan just burn .But I would be willing to sit in the shade, drink beer and tell folks when to turn over so they tan evenly.

Dreepa

Quote from: Pat K on April 21, 2005, 05:43 PM NHFT

Well I don't tan just burn .But I would be willing to sit in the shade, drink beer and tell folks when to turn over so they tan evenly.
Esp if they were females in Bikinis.

Pat K

Quote from: Dreepa on April 21, 2005, 07:01 PM NHFT
Quote from: Pat K on April 21, 2005, 05:43 PM NHFT

Esp if they were females in Bikinis.

Or with out Bikinis ;D

AlanM

Hey Pat,
If they didn't have bikinis on, how would you know it was bikinis they didn't have on? Conundrum #22

Pat K

FTL_Ian

*wonders how often girls in bikinis are spotted in NH*

Pat K

She wore a teeny weenie Porcupine Bikini?

tracysaboe

Quote from: Pat K on April 21, 2005, 10:26 PM NHFT

I think its
"She wore an
Itsy bitsy teeny weenie Yellow Porcupine Bikin,
That she wore for the first time today"

tracy

Pat K

Quote from: tracysaboe on April 21, 2005, 10:48 PM NHFT
Quote from: Pat K on April 21, 2005, 10:26 PM NHFT

I think its
"She wore an
Itsy bitsy teeny weenie Yellow Porcupine Bikin,
That she wore for the first time today"

tracy

Yes thank you Tracy. ;D

Kat Kanning

Quote from: FTL_Ian on April 21, 2005, 10:23 PM NHFT

Good lord...the boy's never been to Hampton Beach, has he?

GT

Quote from: katdillon on April 22, 2005, 06:38 AM NHFT
Quote from: FTL_Ian on April 21, 2005, 10:23 PM NHFT

Good lord...the boy's never been to Hampton Beach, has he?

Maybe he was there in February.

Michael Fisher

Final edits have been added to my press release, and it's going out now.  The primary change is that I will be the only person breaking the law.  I misunderstood Dada and thought he would be doing this as well, but that's okay.  It simplifies media coverage for them to focus on me as the outlaw.

My local business association was very supportive of this idea when I presented it last night at a meeting.? They immediately asked that I send them the press release and also an update in a few weeks from now to add to their newsletter coming out in June.? They said many businesses agree with the purpose of this civil disobedience, and they know many people who are being hurt by these regulations.

One also referred me to a reporter at the Exeter Newsletter that is her personal friend.

My wife taught me how to do manicures yesterday.? I'll have plenty of time to practice and study before the event.

This is going to be a success.? I really believe this is going to open people's eyes.