• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Civil Disobedience

Started by Michael Fisher, April 11, 2005, 12:01 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Russell Kanning

even better if she wouldn't show up at court dates .... what a cool lady ... she is sure we will win ... I like that :D

Michael Fisher

Quote from: Friday on August 12, 2005, 06:11 PM NHFT
There's an article in the August issue of Liberty magazine about a marijuana activist who has vowed to do a hunger strike, to the death if need be, if she's put in prison for having distributed magic cookies to fully informed individuals, for free.? She seems to feel confident that they'll just let her out of prison if it comes to that point, as nobody would want the image of a dead old cookie-baking lady on their record.? I don't know if she's right about that, but thought I'd pass it on. You can read the whole article for free here:
http://libertyunbound.com/archive/2005_08/brown-cookie.html

That is AWESOME!  She is absolutely brilliant!!!  :) :)

Michael Fisher

Someone e-mailed me today and told me about this.? Check out the front page of FEE.org:

Foundation for Economic Education
http://www.fee.org/

Nailing Free Enterprise
8/16/05
On Monday, May 9, a man named Mike Fisher, from the town of Newmarket, New Hampshire, performed an act for which he will pay dearly under penalty of law. He engaged in a consensual commercial transaction with another willing individual.? More...

Woohoo!? Thanks, Gard!!!? ?:) :) :)

Gardner Goldsmith is a great writer!

Kat Kanning

Kat Kanning

Do you need a license to braid hair in NH?

Michael Fisher

Quote from: katdillon on August 16, 2005, 04:27 PM NHFT
Do you need a license to braid hair in NH?

You probably need a barbering license.   ::)

Russell Kanning

.... reading a couple of good books

Leo Tolstoy
Civil Disobedience and Non-violence

"M. Ghandi and L. Tolstoy Letters"

AlanM

Maybe a day long event in front of the State Capitol. reading the Constitution, Jefferson's warnings about government, the right to revolution, excerpts from Gatto's book and other anti-public school books. Relate it to what has happened in NO.

Michael Fisher

Do you realize that I could get thrown in jail in Newmarket for watering my lawn?

Russell Kanning

Quote from: LeRuineur6 on September 12, 2005, 02:56 PM NHFT
Do you realize that I could get thrown in jail in Newmarket for watering my law?
lawn?

Russell Kanning

Quote from: russellkanning on September 12, 2005, 02:56 PM NHFT
Do you realize that I could get thrown in jail in Newmarket for watering my law?
lawn?
I bet they would suspend that one too :)

Michael Fisher

Quote from: russellkanning on September 12, 2005, 02:56 PM NHFT
lawn?

The cooking timer went off so I didn't have time to proofread it.  ;)

Michael Fisher

Can you imagine being thrown in jail on statewide television for simply watering your lawn?   :o :o :o

KBCraig

" . . . they can have my sprinkler when they pry it from my cold pruny fingers!"

-- The Outlaw Landscaper

Michael Fisher

Fisher said he would begin watering his lawn with a garden hose at noon on Monday.? He said he will continue watering his lawn, "until they force me to stop, or until I'm finished."

"Then I'll wash my cars with the hose as well, and I'll wash my friends' cars for free.  I'll do this every week until forced to stop."

8)

This 'Outlaw Carwasher' is being held in Rockingham County jail...