• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

President of the Underground (indecision 2007) - Vote now!

Started by Russell Kanning, July 11, 2007, 07:06 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Caleb

We need to create some new Political Parties if we're going to hold primaries. Individuals need to register for the primary of their choice.

Anarchist Party
Republican-lite Party
Government worker party
Pirate Party
Beer Party
Constitutional Scholar Party
Guncleaner Party
Economic Rent Party
Free State Party
Non-Hominid Party
Pot Party
Tupperware Party
Zombie Party
Hate on Illegals Party
Open Borders Party
Free Luv Party
Make War, Not Love Party

Anyone can create a party, just let people know and let them register.  ;)

Jim Johnson

I nominate Kat, but the head of the NH Underground should be called "Some Girl" and the sign of respect should a shrug of the shoulders.
When a dispute can't be settled by the Congressional Delegation they could say, "Let Some Girl decide."

It would also be useful at protests when the State or Fed asks who's in charge, "Some Girl" (be sure to shrug your shoulders)
...(out of respect for the authority of Some Girl).   :notworthy:

Friday

I nominate my cat, Ezme.  She will rule the Underground with an iron fist, er, paw.  :cat:

Russell Kanning

Quote from: Keith and Stuff on July 11, 2007, 08:46 PM NHFT
Money dollars might be moving to CO, ID, or TX...
that doesn't exclude him ... but it might hurt his chances .... also if he changes his name too many times

Caleb

I yield back the remainder of my time to my distinguished colleagues. Without objection, I reserve the right to revise and extend my remarks.  :)

Pat K

Quote from: Friday on July 11, 2007, 09:02 PM NHFT
I nominate my cat, Ezme.  She will rule the Underground with an iron fist, er, paw.  :cat:

Well now you did it!!! This is gonna be a real cat fight.

Russell Kanning

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on July 11, 2007, 08:51 PM NHFT
What is this some kind of F@#$in' coup attempt by the Archbishop...

I have flown the President to his secret secure location until his security forces can quell the rebellion and restore order. The President has officially declared a state of emergency and has declared martial law.
I prefer the term "mad monk"
You better have him in a granite bunker because we have wmds

Russell Kanning

I am a loyal Free State Party member. I vote straight party line.

Jim Johnson

Quote from: Russell Kanning on July 11, 2007, 09:13 PM NHFT
You better have him in a granite bunker because we have wmds

Wimpy Mud and Dirt with Stones.   :biglaugh:

KBCraig

PatK for Royal Jester.

And Lloyd for RudeGesture.

d_goddard

Quote from: Friday on July 11, 2007, 09:02 PM NHFT
I nominate my cat, Ezme.
I second the nomination if and only if you rename your cat to "The Lord."
I'm serious.

Quote from: Rocketman on July 11, 2007, 07:36 PM NHFT
I think Money Dollars would be a good candidate.
Can't, dude. Term limits.
Besides...

Quote from: Keith and Stuff on July 11, 2007, 08:46 PM NHFT
Money dollars might be moving to CO, ID, or TX...
We'd certainly miss all the activism, and all the pro-liberty changes it brought about. Yeah.

Anyways, don't you people watch TV? The title was already bestowed upon William the Conqueror.

Rocketman

I don't normally run for office, but this is a really unique opportunity.  I don't have time to post much anymore, so I'd be a very laissez-faire president, and I'd be happy to delegate all of my non-authority to the Sprag Police, who exist for the sole purpose of persuading people not to sprag each other.

I'm proud to announce that I will be seeking "fusion ballot" status, as a member of the Beer Party, the Pot Party, the Free Luv Party, and the Economic Rent Party.

All hail.

:worship:

Jim Johnson

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on July 11, 2007, 08:51 PM NHFT
What is this some kind of F@#$in' coup attempt by the Archbishop...

I have flown the President to his secret secure location until his security forces can quell the rebellion and restore order. The President has officially declared a state of emergency and has declared martial law.

I've raised the National Security Alert Level to a pastel aqua sienna and ordered the TSA to search anyone not wearing a properly matching or contrasting shade, solids only, no prints.  Long Live "Some Guy Who Thinks He's President", shrug.   :lockstep:

Rosie the Riveter

Quote from: Rocketman on July 11, 2007, 10:13 PM NHFT
I don't normally run for office, but this is a really unique opportunity.  I don't have time to post much anymore, so I'd be a very laissez-faire president, and I'd be happy to delegate all of my non-authority to the Sprag Police, who exist for the sole purpose of persuading people not to sprag each other.

I'm proud to announce that I will be seeking "fusion ballot" status, as a member of the Beer Party, the Pot Party, the Free Luv Party, and the Economic Rent Party.

All hail.

:worship:

I think you need a female vice-president to balance "the Beer, Pot, Free Luv Party" ticket. I will be your running mate on these  terms -- you must relinquish all ties that you have to the "the Economic Rent Party" as my friend has a friend that made a donation to the PAC that is opposing them on several issues  ;D  We will replace "the Economic Rent Party" with the "NH Native Party". I know that running on the NH Native ticket is a stretch, as you are not a NH Native, but chances are there will be a media black out when it comes to our campaign so no one will find out about it anyway.

Vote Rocketman & Rosie the Riveter for Renegade Leadership of the Underground!!

error

Bah. Don't vote for error. Just stand by while I hack your voting machines and steal the election.