• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

President of the Underground (indecision 2007) - Vote now!

Started by Russell Kanning, July 11, 2007, 07:06 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

FTL_Ian

money dollars

Quote from: Russell Kanning on July 11, 2007, 07:06 PM NHFT
Money Dollars (former President) (NHNative)
I am not an NH Native.....I have only been in NH for about 7 years.

My party would is the ninja party, and we are the mortal enemies of the pirate party.

Kat Kanning

William the Conqueror vs. Money Dollars the Ninja, tonight 9pm on Battle of the Politicos.

KBCraig

Quote from: money dollars on July 12, 2007, 01:18 PM NHFT
My party would is the ninja party, and we are the mortal enemies of the pirate party.

But you dance good.

Russell Kanning

Quote from: d_goddard on July 12, 2007, 09:52 AM NHFT
See the FMTW Porcfest special, Part II, around 13:30
I was there baby ... but that was not official.

Russell Kanning

Quote from: money dollars on July 12, 2007, 01:18 PM NHFT
Quote from: Russell Kanning on July 11, 2007, 07:06 PM NHFT
Money Dollars (former President) (NHNative)
I am not an NH Native.....I have only been in NH for about 7 years.

If you are going to run .... I can list your party correctly. If you are not ... we can just pull your name.

Caleb

I am throwing my hat in the ring in the economic rent party!  My platform is as follows:

I believe that all individuals should be forced to pay economic rent for the bandwidth that they enclose while reading and responding on this forum.  With the exception of people who can prove that they are here in the country illegally. These people should have their economic rent subsidized by the proceeds that we get from seizing CNHT's well, and returning it to the commons.

I also strongly support, nay demand, the immediate deification of Bill Grennon forthwith.

If you wish to vote in the Economic Rent Primary, you must register to vote here http://newhampshireunderground.com/forum/index.php?topic=9679.msg167597#msg167597

Tom Sawyer

:icon_pirat: :campfire: :icon_pirat:

Rosie the Riveter

Jim Johnson

Arrr...The Black Pirate pledges his ship and crew to Capt. William of the Pirate Party.   :icon_pirat::glasses7:

Keep yer booty and I'll keep mine. 

TackleTheWorld

Russell Kanning

keep your booty ... that is a powerful statement

Jim Johnson

Arr...does anyone have a place fer me to stay tonight?  I'm afraid The Blanket Party has taken over me ship and crew.   :(

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: Facilitator on July 12, 2007, 08:47 PM NHFT
Arr...does anyone have a place fer me to stay tonight?  I'm afraid The Blanket Party has taken over me ship and crew.   :(

Yar... ye better sleep with one eye open!

Rocketman

Damn Kate, I think the pirate is friggin' serious. :Bolt:

Just kidding... I am in this until the bitter end.  We'll have to beat them with our message(s):

Beer Pot Luv!  Beer Pot Luv!  Beer Pot Luv!

Pay your damn economic rent!