• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

"Freedom to Travel" Event

Started by Kat Kanning, May 17, 2005, 06:33 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Russell Kanning

go to your nearest airport with your ideas .... you will feel much better

CJS

Quote from: Russell Kanning on January 15, 2010, 06:14 AM NHFT
go to your nearest airport with your ideas .... you will feel much better

You're right. I think it's time I step up , why should you people in New Hampshire have all the fun and I always have enjoyed saying no to authority figures in as condescending a way as humanly possible.

I need to talk with my wife about it. She may not want me risking my life by getting  shipped to cook county lock up . Things are a bit different in jail here in Illinois , and please do not think I am making light of the risks  and sacrifices you good people have taken in NH . I just get the impression you didn't have to fight for your virginity in NH lockup. County jail here is like a really violent movie but there is no popcorn.

Russell Kanning

Quote from: CJS on January 15, 2010, 12:56 PM NHFT
  I need to talk with my wife about it. She may not want me risking my life by getting  shipped to cook county lock up . Things are a bit different in jail here in Illinois , and please do not think I am making light of the risks  and sacrifices you good people have taken in NH . I just get the impression you didn't have to fight for your virginity in NH lockup. County jail here is like a really violent movie but there is no popcorn.
I think you can let the feds know you don't like their actions without automatically going to jail.
You are right. I have not been molested by other prisoners in NH. The guys that want to hurt you work for the government.
So what can you do that will not worry your wife?
My wife is not worried about holding a sign or wearing funny clothing at the airport. They don't throw hari krisnas in jail either

Pat K

Jim Johnson

That's right, TSA Asshole, that guy's life isn't bad enough... you got'a check his shoes.

I'll bet if 'Mr TSA Wand Princess' had any human dignity he killed himself later that day.

Russell Kanning

think of them as really bad shoe-shine boys

Jim Johnson

Quote from: Pat K on January 24, 2010, 12:02 AM NHFT

I'm protecting America.
I'm protecting America.
I'm protecting America.

If the lie is big enough and you say it often enough, eventually you'll start believing it.

Russell Kanning

Muslim woman refuses body scan at airport
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/article7048576.ece

i guess the bigger manchester airport is worse than ours

Lloyd Danforth

Russell Kanning

yea
i guess you can't even choose the patdown there .... they have to see it all
it might be time for the cucumbers in tinfoil, but the tsa says that you have to save the airport "security" humor until after the screening area

Russell Kanning

We visited MHT today to hold signs.
A good group of freedom activists were there including one of the latest TSA victims .... Meg
I few guys got good photos and video.
WMUR was filming often.
We were there from 12 to 2 and helped relieve some of the guys there all day long.
The parking prices are high now. $2/.5hr
I guess next time I go hassle the feds there I will have to go by bus or we could drive people there from a nearby parking lot.
They gave us paperwork saying we couldn't do what we were doing. It didn't seem to matter though. :)
We each had a few good and bad interactions. Kat and I had our picture taken with a SWAir pilot by his pilot buddy. He then thanked us for what we were doing.
The nh info people said it was quieter than normal. It seemed pretty quiet to me. There were a lot of government employees though. Many suits running around. Airport security and Londonderry cops besides all the TSA people.

John

Quote from: Kat Kanning on November 17, 2009, 12:58 PM NHFT
Oh, that reminds me...there's something disgusting where I work.  There are some shoes that say on the box that they're "TSA Friendly".  I guess that means they don't have metal in them to set off the metal detectors.

(I haven't been to this thread since Jan. 09.) ...

WOW!

Russell Kanning

things seem to be getting better
it seems a lot of people are not ok with getting groped

John

Quote from: Russell Kanning on November 24, 2010, 03:59 PM NHFTThey gave us paperwork saying we couldn't do what we were doing. It didn't seem to matter though. :)
We each had a few good and bad interactions. Kat and I had our picture taken with a SWAir pilot by his pilot buddy. He then thanked us for what we were doing.

Nice.

John

Quote from: Russell Kanning on November 24, 2010, 03:59 PM NHFTand Londonderry cops besides all the TSA people.

OVERTIME PAY I'm sure. What a huge F...ing racket!
The other MAFIA (the one without government approval and badges) has got to be extremely jealous.