• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Lauren kidnapped roadside by thugs Oct. 2nd

Started by les nessman, October 02, 2007, 11:54 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

EthanAllen

Quote from: mvpel on October 26, 2007, 01:17 PM NHFT
Quote from: EthanAllen on October 26, 2007, 12:18 PM NHFTAnd sometimes the use of human tools put other humans at undue risk of bodily and property harm.

A government monopoly on training and licensing is not always the answer to the use of tools which can put other humans at undue risk of bodily and property harm.

No license is needed to buy matches, or gasoline, which together were the tools used in the biggest mass murder in history.

Automobiles are inherently dangerous to others as in normal operation they pass within feet of other automobiles headed in the opposite direction. That is why on interstates where speeds are highest they physically separate the lanes of traffic going in opposite directions. To mitigate risks.

Dave Ridley

Quote from: mvpel on October 25, 2007, 11:14 AM NHFT
QuoteThe sign violated state law that prohibits posting signage on any state right-of-way. Such postings distract drivers and pose a safety risk, according to DOT spokesman Bill Boynton.

Selective enforcement is a hallmark of tyranny.

by taking the sign down and ending it up in the paper...they exposed it to tens of thousands who never would have seen it LOL

penguins4me

Quote from: EthanAllen on October 26, 2007, 11:24 AM NHFT
Quote from: penguins4me on October 26, 2007, 11:17 AM NHFT
Quote from: Ahmed on October 26, 2007, 03:59 AM NHFT
Since only operation of motor vehicles is licensed, perhaps people should start using horses.

Why not skip the vehicle altogether and just go on foot, the most basic of basic human transportation?

That is what the common right of way is based on (foot travel) that is linked to freedom of speech, assembly, petitioning for redress of grievances.

I guess we should only be using the fountain pen, natural human voice, and feet (to travel to D.C.), then, carrying only muzzle-loading flint-lock muskets?

Dave Ridley

welcome back to the forum mike fisher!   

J’raxis 270145

Quote from: mvpel on October 26, 2007, 01:17 PM NHFT
Quote from: EthanAllen on October 26, 2007, 12:18 PM NHFTAnd sometimes the use of human tools put other humans at undue risk of bodily and property harm.

A government monopoly on training and licensing is not always the answer to the use of tools which can put other humans at undue risk of bodily and property harm.

No license is needed to buy matches, or gasoline, which together were the tools used in the biggest mass murder in history.

I like the firearm comparison that JDouglasFisher came up with over in another thread. Unfortunately he didn't seem to realize this was undermining his own arguments in favor of insurance, inspection, licensing, and registration.

By the way, that you don't need special licenses and permits to buy gasoline, but you do for other incendiary/explosive devices, is an interesting story, too.

Dave Ridley

i gotta fevah 
and the onlee preescription
is more v mask!

mvpel

Quote from: EthanAllen on October 26, 2007, 01:23 PM NHFTAutomobiles are inherently dangerous to others as in normal operation they pass within feet of other automobiles headed in the opposite direction. That is why on interstates where speeds are highest they physically separate the lanes of traffic going in opposite directions. To mitigate risks.

Gasoline is inherently dangerous to others as at normal room temperature a pooled source can be ignited through combustion of its vapors from a point of ignition as much as 12 feet away.  It can be ignited by contact with hot engine metal.  A gasoline fireball can reach as much as 15,000 degrees.  A gallon has the explosive capacity of 20 sticks of dynamite.  It can be fatal if swallowed.

And I can buy as much of it as I like, right up to the capacity of my tanks and the credit limit on my card, without even so much as speaking to anyone.

It's not about danger or safety, it's about TAXES and CONTROL.

EthanAllen

QuoteIt's not about danger or safety, it's about TAXES and CONTROL.

I have never seen a gasoline tank blow-up in my almost 50 years of existence.

3 weeks ago my parked car got totaled by a guy who reached down to pick-up his sunglasses and ran into it.

This past Monday I rear-ended a woman who was going right on red then stopped suddenly while I was looking left to see if I could go and caused $3K dollars damage to my car ($300 to hers) and got a split lip when I hit the steering wheel.

penguins4me

Quote from: EthanAllen on October 26, 2007, 02:52 PM NHFT

Just 'cause you've never seen something doesn't mean that it never happens:

http://www.break.com/index/gas_tank_explosion.html

EthanAllen

Quote from: penguins4me on October 26, 2007, 03:25 PM NHFT
Quote from: EthanAllen on October 26, 2007, 02:52 PM NHFT

Just 'cause you've never seen something doesn't mean that it never happens:

The point is that it is not a regular occurance.

Raineyrocks

Quote from: Kat Kanning on October 23, 2007, 12:11 PM NHFT
When:  Monday November 5th, starting around 5:30 pm
What:  Candlelight vigil, V Mask demonstration outside Lauren's jail
Where: 445 Willow St., Manchester
Bring:   candles, V-masks, capes, pitchforks, signs, warm clothes

More info about Lauren's imprisonment:
http://newhampshireunderground.com/forum/index.php?topic=11106.0

I am going to cross my fingers and hope Rick can get off of work early that day so we can go. :fingerscrossed:  I think it makes more sense for us to come to this instead of trying to set up a different one because there will probably be more people Nov. 5th, right?
I've got candles and signs but not V-masks or pitchforks do I definitely need those things if I can come?
How long will this last?

Raineyrocks

I have a question. :)

If somebody sends Lauren a card and money order how would they know if she got it or not?  Do guards steal things such as mail?

Russell Kanning

amen brother Pel-T-A .... preach it

even though there are many laws against it .... I can hop in a big vehicle and start driving on the wrong side of the road

.... remember that guy in San Diego who stole a tank and ran around for a while? ... there oughta b uh law

Russell Kanning

Quote from: raineyrocks on October 26, 2007, 05:19 PM NHFT

If somebody sends Lauren a card and money order how would they know if she got it or not?  Do guards steal things such as mail?
I would send money to Jim ... if money is going to go into her account ... he could do it.
Screws steal stuff from the mail.

Raineyrocks

Quote from: Russell Kanning on October 26, 2007, 05:24 PM NHFT
Quote from: raineyrocks on October 26, 2007, 05:19 PM NHFT

I would send money to Jim ... if money is going to go into her account ... he could do it.
Screws steal stuff from the mail.

Darn it!  I already sent it and after I did I started thinking, what if this doesn't get to her.  I bought her a card and put a money order made out to her in it.  Maybe they won't be able to steal the money order because I did write her name and inmate, ( ::)), number on it and I have the receipt. :-\