• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Something is going on at Error's apartment!

Started by Recumbent ReCycler, October 05, 2007, 01:43 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Beth221

Quote from: mvpel on October 05, 2007, 09:29 PM NHFT
If someone could please pass along to Ivy that Peter saw the fire trucks, had a nice dinner, and is sleeping soundly now, I'd appreciate it.
i sent you a PM. 

TylerM

Quote from: Kat Kanning on October 06, 2007, 05:08 AM NHFT
Seems to me like feds going around to the people they think are going to start shooting...seems like they're trying to goad them into doing something.

Not advocating it, but they really should be careful. If they run across the wrong person and start poking around, they may end up getting shot. Like I said, I don't wish that on them, but they are putting their lives at risk if they end up messing with one of the violent militant types.

Bald Eagle

There's something happening here
What it is ain't exactly clear
There's a man with a gun over there
Telling me I got to beware

I think it's time we stop, children, what's that sound
Everybody look what's going down

There's battle lines being drawn
Nobody's right if everybody's wrong
Young people speaking their minds
Getting so much resistance from behind

I think it's time we stop, hey, what's that sound

What a field-day for the heat
A thousand people in the street
Singing songs and carrying signs
Mostly say, "Hooray for our side!"

It's time we stop, hey, what's that sound

Paranoia strikes deep
Into your life it will creep
It starts when you're always afraid
You step out of line, the man come and take you away

We better stop, hey, what's that sound
Stop, hey, what's that sound
Stop, now, what's that sound
Stop, children, what's that sound

-Buffalo Springfield
For What It's Worth

srqrebel

Quote from: RattyDog on October 06, 2007, 06:35 AM NHFT
Who knows what they're trying to do, Kat....it's scary to think of what motivates a person to dedicate their lives to enforcing such murderous, bogus and opressive laws....they could be up to anything.

Once again RattyDog sums it up perfectly.  I am so proud that you are one of us.

Same for Bald Eagle.  Wow -- that song seems as if it were written with this very day in mind.

srqrebel

Yesterday's events have only served to steel my resolve to stand up to the tyranny in our midst, and especially to never again contribute one cent to the salaries of those who engage in agression and intimidation tactics -- no matter what they do to me in retaliation.

If they pay me a "friendly" yet unwelcome visit, I will not answer their questions or comply with any of their uncalled for arbitrary demands.  They have a choice.  They can do what's right and leave me alone, or they can do me wrong by taking away what little "freedom" I have.  I am prepared to be dragged to their concrete cage against my will to let them expose themselves for who they are and inspire those on the sidelines to likewise step forward and "just say NO" to evil.

Lloyd Danforth

"There you go  man
Keep as cool as you can
Face piles of trials with smiles
It riles them to believe
That you perceive the web they weave
And...keep on thinking free!"

Moody Blues
"On The Threshold Of A Dream"

EJinCT

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!???????????  :o

Glad to hear it didn't escalate. It is rather inspiring that you guys stuck together and it's good to hear calmer heads prevailed; personally, I think that your unity is a much more scary thought for them.

If anyone is looking for rational on the part of the feds it's likely to be an exercise in futility; the whores of Babylon are completely delusional to begin with.

ladyattis

It seems like to me that someone is feeding false information to the Feds. I wonder who, because even on this forum, I've looked for search keys to thread posts suggesting acts of violence on government personnel related to the capture, and/or arrest of the Browns. Nor can I say I've found any significant discussion on the forum so far. I'm betting they're just being sent on a wild goose chase by some hotshot investigator in their department and I feel sorry for them wasting their time (when the treasury department does actually have other things to worry about like counterfeit notes and etc). Anyways, I just wanted that to be said because I think sooner or later, we'll get to see who's behind the turning of these 'wheels.'

-- Brede

KBCraig

Seems to me like feds going around to the people they think are going to start shooting...seems like they're trying to goad them into doing something.

I wonder if they visited anyone who has given any indications of violence? None of the people they were reported to visit yesterday have expressed any interest in violence.

dEadERest

Quote from: srqrebel on October 06, 2007, 09:02 AM NHFT
Once again RattyDog sums it up perfectly.  I am so proud that you are one of us.
and in verse no less . .

I hope that Rob
wherever he is
is safe and fed
and using his head.

RattyDog

ArcRiley

Seems to me like feds going around to the people they think are going to start shooting...

No, I got he strong impression they seriously think that because someone owns a gun that they're going to use it.  Remember in some parts of the country.. of course anyone at 412 could have walked out open carrying and denied any illegal order to disarm themselves.

Then again nobody in 412 should have volunteered to leave the house.  We need more education on how to deal with police, including some situational roleplay.  The ACLU has some great resources for this.

Spencer

Quote from: ArcRiley on October 06, 2007, 01:41 PM NHFT
Seems to me like feds going around to the people they think are going to start shooting...

No, I got he strong impression they seriously think that because someone owns a gun that they're going to use it.  Remember in some parts of the country.. of course anyone at 412 could have walked out open carrying and denied any illegal order to disarm themselves.

Then again nobody in 412 should have volunteered to leave the house.  We need more education on how to deal with police, including some situational roleplay.  The ACLU has some great resources for this.

I wouldn't advise provoking these guys by doing an open carry while they are surrounding a house.  It may be your legal right, but you could also end up seriously dead because these feds are incredibly paranoid.  I also wouldn't get in their faces while open carrying.  Call me overly cautious or a lover of life . . . These are the same agencies that shot and killed a woman holding a baby because her husband got entrapped in an ATF sting.

Dave "Anchorman" Ridley is a great example of how to remain calm and safe while asking legitimate questions of aggressive authoritarians.  We should all heed his example.

Mike Barskey

Quote from: ArcRiley on October 06, 2007, 01:41 PM NHFT
We need more education on how to deal with police, including some situational roleplay.  The ACLU has some great resources for this.
When I move to NH, I would love to participate in situational role play. Surely there are people with knowledge and/or experience who can suggest good ideas for how to act in tough situations. But also it would be good to practice, to "try it out" and see what methods work best for me, and to see if what I think is a good idea, actuallly is a good idea.

Spencer

The video BUSTED is awesome and highly recommended.

http://www.flexyourrights.org/busted

[youtube=425,350]<object width="425" height="353"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/yqMjMPlXzdA&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/yqMjMPlXzdA&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="353"></embed></object>[/youtube]