• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Outlaw puppeteer

Started by mackler, April 04, 2008, 07:04 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

John

When/if they come down on our friend Dave Ridley, it will/could be with a TON of "bricks tricks."  "They" may be amassing charges as the thermomiter rises.  Know what I'm sayin'?
"They" (the government goons) sure do.  That's the way some organized gangs work.

What will we/I/you do IF "they" come down on Dave?

As Mr. Dave Ridley's new play about Mr. Fisher illustarted, there is clearly a need to consider what happens IF an arrest comes.

Dave Ridley

Quote from: Kat Kanning on May 26, 2008, 09:50 AM NHFT
Da-Da, is there an update on the amount of money you've earned as a puppeteer?  I'd like to include that in the article I'm working on.  Article goes to the printer tomorrow.

I'm up to 85 bucks now

Dave Ridley

Quote from: FTL_Ian on May 26, 2008, 10:49 AM NHFT
Dave,

How do you feel about hiring an underage worker instead of a homeless person?  You'd break an extra law, and could bring in a well-spoken youngster to be the employee.  Might garner more attention in the media...

yep that idea is near the top of the list

Kat Kanning

John

Where are the other videos?  Don't let the "extreme" light and incessant sound conditions hold you back.
Give us just a little then.

If you don't hurry up and give us something, I'll maybe have to go into my (40+ min.) tape and play editor some more.

Hello! Give us just a little.  :)

Kat Kanning

mackler

Quote from: FTL_Ian on May 26, 2008, 10:49 AM NHFT
Dave,

How do you feel about hiring an underage worker instead of a homeless person?  You'd break an extra law, and could bring in a well-spoken youngster to be the employee.  Might garner more attention in the media...

LOL.  Ian doesn't want to encourage homelessness!
:D

Dave Ridley

Kat Kanning

See Dave with hair.
See Dave with no hair.

I really liked the minimum wage disobedience.  If you want opinions about future events, I would keep this one.

FTL_Ian

Quote from: Kat Kanning on May 27, 2008, 09:44 AM NHFT
See Dave with hair.
See Dave with no hair.

I really liked the minimum wage disobedience.  If you want opinions about future events, I would keep this one.

Agreed.  Breaking statutes like that makes the event more relevant.

FTL_Ian

So, when's the next one, Dave?

doobie

I ran into the homeless guy on Monday when I was walking through Manchester.  We chatted for a bit.  Seems like a good person.  We chatted for a while and I wished him luck.  It sounded like he's heading out to Illinois in a few weeks for work.

Kat Kanning

Quote from: FTL_Ian on May 27, 2008, 09:50 AM NHFT
So, when's the next one, Dave?

In his movie he said maybe September.

Kat Kanning

It looks like you didn't break the federal minimum wage law, Dada.  It's $5.85/hr for another month or so. 

http://www.dol.gov/compliance/laws/comp-flsa.htm

It said non-exempt....I wonder who's exempt from minimum wage?

FTL_Ian

Quote from: Kat Kanning on May 27, 2008, 01:39 PM NHFT
It looks like you didn't break the federal minimum wage law, Dada.  It's $5.85/hr for another month or so. 

http://www.dol.gov/compliance/laws/comp-flsa.htm

It said non-exempt....I wonder who's exempt from minimum wage?

I believe he was breaking NH's minimum wage of $6.50.

I must have missed the Sept mention.  Any idea why the long break?