• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Russell Arrested 5/29/08 for no government drivers license

Started by Radical_Teen, May 29, 2008, 07:31 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Russell Kanning

Quote from: Facilitator to the Icon on May 29, 2008, 09:17 PM NHFT
Did you see any aliens?
nope .... one guy for speeding and running away from the organized crime enforcers

FTL_Ian

Quote from: kola on May 29, 2008, 09:59 PM NHFT
gooncop Shane..Ians buddy.

the only reason him and his muttfriend(highwhiner) came here was to stop the Copwatch program. They fooled a couple people and now there is no more Copwatch huh?

a few got suckered in by their bullshit but the gooncops actions always reveal their true colors. Beware a goon who "acts" friendly. These are the worst ones...backstabbing mofos.

kola

You're a fool.  Maxfield is no "buddy" of mine.  Just because he's a bureaucrat/cop doesn't mean I'm going to hate him like you do.

I believe people change.  Maxfield listens to my show and reads posts here.  That can only be a good thing.

FTL_Ian

Russell, would you like us to wear judge robes to court?

Russell Kanning

I'm on Kola's side in this one  :fencing: .... I think the cops should quit their jobs.

We might be about to

:pirateship:

but it will be a great ride.

I invite all the cops to hang out on Ian's forum, where they will be appreciated.

Coconut

I don't know about wearing a robe, but I'm excited about the possibility of going to my first freestater trial.

kola

QuoteIan said:
You're a fool.  Maxfield is no "buddy" of mine.  Just because he's a bureaucrat/cop doesn't mean I'm going to hate him like you do.

I believe people change.  Maxfield listens to my show and reads posts here.  That can only be a good thing.

I ain't no fool brother. I WAS a fool (when I was your age) but I am now reformed.  :)

Ian, let me tell you from experience, SOME people never change. But cops are not REAL people. They can't change because they are cops 24/7 and their "job" is to due the dirty work from the higher gestapo
orders. Cops are the mafias hitmen. Do you have mafia hitmen as friends too?

Just because two arrogant insecure cops listen to YOUR show and post and read here does not automatically mean its "good thing". Was it such a "good thing" that your readers and listeners (2 pigs) arrested Russell and ruined his day and is it a good thing that they they will ruin even more idays for Russell in the future?

What is it going to take to make you see that ALL cops fuck up peoples lives every day without good reason? Would it have been a good thing if they killed Russell? Maybe then would it sink in that cops are goons, thugs and murderers?

Ian, your buddies came on this forum to win YOU over to stop Copwatching. They baited you and reeled you in. And for the time being, their little game was succsessful. If Maxfield had one damn drop of GOOD blood in his veins he would have left Russell alone. This is Russells site for christs sake. That bastard had the nerve to come on Russells sight, talk up a bunch of shit and then he turns around and busts Russell. C'mon Ian, I thought you were a self-thinker.

How the hell is that a GOOD THING?

And for the record, I hate no one. But I sure as hell  know who is bad and who I should I avoid. Knowing who the enemy is the first step in making change and/or avoiding being harmed. Take off your rose colored glasses. Just because you have a couple thugs on your radio show doesnt mean jack squat. Learn to judge people for their actions and not what they say. Sorry Ian but you are being duped by 2 professional dupers. (aka gooncops).

How about this Ian? If they arrest YOU, would you see differently?

Kola

Coconut

Maxfield has said he wants us out CopWatching. Of course by your logic that is just his reverse psycology to get us to stop.  :-\

David

Most gov't agencies have public relations people.  I believed that is what he was doing the minute Ian announced they offered a ride along.  I try not to get too worked up about things I expect to happen. 
I attempted to get Shane Maxfield to choose not to enforce clearly victimless laws, or at a minumum, to choose to be less 'effective'.  He has made his choice, and it was to increase the level of conflict by aggressively enforcing bad law, without even the pretext of safety.   ::)

firecracker joe

>:( all cops suck!!!!!!!!!!!
russell you are a cop magnet and if you push them, once they get enough paperwork stacked up with your name you will get your year. I say this in honesty being someone who has fought the system and continues too and lost, more than once. NH is no different than any other police state, but i stand with you rather than lick the shiny boots of any jack booted thug no matter where he posts his warped opinions.
stay on the cops ass kola... i'm with you on the cop subject.

kola

Quote from: Coconut on May 30, 2008, 10:03 AM NHFT
Maxfield has said he wants us out CopWatching. Of course by your logic that is just his reverse psycology to get us to stop.  :-\

Of course Coconut. Everything they have done has worked so far hasn't it? This is THEIR game and they do it best,... manipulate people, disrupt innocent people lives and resort to beating and killing them if need be. As I said before they are the deadliest animals crawling on this earth.

I am waiting for Max Porkfaces explanation why he arrested Russell.

kola

Quote from: David on May 30, 2008, 10:13 AM NHFT
Most gov't agencies have public relations people.  I believed that is what he was doing the minute Ian announced they offered a ride along.  I try not to get too worked up about things I expect to happen. 
I attempted to get Shane Maxfield to choose not to enforce clearly victimless laws, or at a minumum, to choose to be less 'effective'.  He has made his choice, and it was to increase the level of conflict by aggressively enforcing bad law, without even the pretext of safety.   ::)

all good points David. I am glad the 2 cops came here because now others can see how transparent they really are.
The gooners used their own words and comments here on the forum yet acted differently. Now it easily convinces the other commonfolk readers that they are true liars, masters of deception and evil thugs and murderers.

Ol Maxy-boy self-incriminated himself and was too stupid to realize the truth would reveal itself. Ironic huh?

and yeah Jose, I am with you too. There are no GOOD cops. NONE.

Kola

Giggan

Quote from: kola on May 30, 2008, 09:51 AM NHFT...Just because you have a couple thugs on your radio show doesnt mean jack squat....

I pictured Matt Foley saying that when I read it.

FTL_Ian

Quote from: kola on May 30, 2008, 09:51 AM NHFT
I ain't no fool brother. I WAS a fool (when I was your age) but I am now reformed.  :)

Ian, let me tell you from experience, SOME people never change. But cops are not REAL people. They can't change because they are cops 24/7 and their "job" is to due the dirty work from the higher gestapo orders.   Cops are the mafias hitmen. Do you have mafia hitmen as friends too?

How inflammatory.  How anyone can take you seriously, I don't understand.  I don't have "friends" who are cops.  I have acquaintances with whom I am friendly.  There's no reason for me to be otherwise.  While it may be true that some people resist change, until I am certain I'm dealing with someone like that, I won't pre-judge them by the color of their skin, hair, or the job they hold.

QuoteJust because two arrogant insecure cops listen to YOUR show and post and read here does not automatically mean its "good thing". Was it such a "good thing" that your readers and listeners (2 pigs) arrested Russell and ruined his day and is it a good thing that they they will ruin even more idays for Russell in the future?

It's a good thing, because we influence people.  (I know, you don't think they are people, but you're a douche.  I'm writing this so everyone else reading it can see a different perspective.)  It's good because since listening to my show and interacting with Free Staters, Highline is teetering on the edge of leaving the police.  He did not arrest Russell.  Of course it's not good the Keene cops targeted Russell.  I've been to support Russell in court, while you just snipe on an internet forum.

QuoteWhat is it going to take to make you see that ALL cops fuck up peoples lives every day without good reason?

Your hyperbolic claim is impossible to prove.  You think I'm blind to what some of them do?  Fact is, they are individuals.  Some are misled, some have good intentions, many are open minded enough to change.  If all you do is yell at them, they'll never listen to you.

QuoteWould it have been a good thing if they killed Russell? Maybe then would it sink in that cops are goons, thugs and murderers?

Many cops are goons, thugs, and murderers.  I know, I read the news.  I've known people who have been close to cops, arrested by cops, and I've known cops.  However, unlike you I don't engage in collectivist thinking.  Cops are individuals making choices.  Usually those choices are wrong, but people can and do change.

QuoteIan, your buddies came on this forum to win YOU over to stop Copwatching. They baited you and reeled you in. And for the time being, their little game was succsessful. If Maxfield had one damn drop of GOOD blood in his veins he would have left Russell alone. This is Russells site for christs sake. That bastard had the nerve to come on Russells sight, talk up a bunch of shit and then he turns around and busts Russell. C'mon Ian, I thought you were a self-thinker.

You don't know anything about me.

QuoteAnd for the record, I hate no one. But I sure as hell  know who is bad and who I should I avoid. Knowing who the enemy is the first step in making change and/or avoiding being harmed. Take off your rose colored glasses. Just because you have a couple thugs on your radio show doesnt mean jack squat. Learn to judge people for their actions and not what they say. Sorry Ian but you are being duped by 2 professional dupers. (aka gooncops).

Whatever.  You're full of vitriol.  How am I being duped, exactly? 

QuoteHow about this Ian? If they arrest YOU, would you see differently?

My lady Julia has been arrested and she feels as I do.  There's no harm in communicating.  These guys need to hear our message more than the average bureaucrat.

You may resume posting your ignorant nonsense.

kola

Quote from: giggan on May 30, 2008, 10:48 AM NHFT
Quote from: kola on May 30, 2008, 09:51 AM NHFT...Just because you have a couple thugs on your radio show doesnt mean jack squat....

I pictured Matt Foley saying that when I read it.

thats my fav Cris Farley skit.

" you're gonna find your not gonna amount to JACKSQUATTTTTT!

or when he says ... why dont you just shut your YAPPPPPERRRRR!!!!

FTL_Ian

Quote from: kola on May 30, 2008, 10:28 AM NHFT
all good points David. I am glad the 2 cops came here because now others can see how transparent they really are.
The gooners used their own words and comments here on the forum yet acted differently. Now it easily convinces the other commonfolk readers that they are true liars, masters of deception and evil thugs and murderers.

Ol Maxy-boy self-incriminated himself and was too stupid to realize the truth would reveal itself. Ironic huh?

and yeah Jose, I am with you too. There are no GOOD cops. NONE.

Kola

I will stand up for Highline.  He is the one cop in America with the courage to stand against the system and speak out against the War on Drugs.  He regularly speaks out to other cops and the public as well.  He uses his position to curry favor for the idea of personal freedom.

Please explain how that makes him bad.