• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Russell Arrested 5/29/08 for no government drivers license

Started by Radical_Teen, May 29, 2008, 07:31 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

kola

I will tell you what Ian. I will eat my words and offer humble apologies to any and all partiees should higlinder quit being a cop.

Until then I wont hold my breath.

..and yet you accuse me of being inflammatory and then you call me names like douchbag etc. ?? I think highlander used that term too. You are starting to talk like them. Whats next?  Hell maybe you will end up being a cop!

Kola

FTL_Ian

Yeah, didn't think you'd be able to make a case.

Pathetic.

kola

QuoteI will stand up for Highline.  He is the one cop in America with the courage to stand against the system and speak out against the War on Drugs.  He regularly speaks out to other cops and the public as well.  He uses his position to curry favor for the idea of personal freedom.

Please explain how that makes him bad.

If he continues his actions, the mother will devour her own young. Happens every time.

There is no room for a good cop and the other gangmembers (cops) make sure of that. No boat-rockers are allowed.
If a cop dont play the game, he will have to leave on his own or he will be eliminated.

I got a topic for your radio show. Find some people who quit the cop force and speak with them. Read about LT Jack McLamb and others too.

and try and stop calling me names. We can be more productive "attempting" to be somewhat nice to each other. you can call me fool and douchbag and scumbag and god knows what else.

My bark is definately worse than my bite. Lighten up..maybe?

Your dream that cops can be good sounds nice and shows you have some compassion..but its not reality. Maybe years from now you might think differently.

Kola

kola

Quote from: FTL_Ian on May 30, 2008, 11:12 AM NHFT
Yeah, didn't think you'd be able to make a case.

Pathetic.

I do not want to make a case...nor even attempt. Your mind is set and so is mine isn't it. The only reason I comment is for the others to read (if they choose).

IMO I think you need some "seasoning". Let the cops screw up your life just a little bit, spend some nights in a cold lonely jail cell, get your anus aggressively probed by them, have them steal your car or cameras, maybe have them knock you around abit or have them lean on your throat when your on the ground and gasping for air and then go ahead and dish out your hard earned money for heavy lawyer fees and bail  to make them go away (for a while).

Kola

Russell Kanning

I haven't been fighting the government too much ... I just lack some of their paperwork. I just didn't used to get pulled over.

Coconut

Quote from: FTL_Ian on May 30, 2008, 11:03 AM NHFT
I will stand up for Highline.  He is the one cop in America with the courage to stand against the system and speak out against the War on Drugs. 

Does Highline = Brad Jardis? Sorry if this was common knowledge

K. Darien Freeheart

Quote from: 'Coconut'Does Highline = Brad Jardis? Sorry if this was common knowledge

I was wondering the same thing since listening to the recent Talkback episode.

kola

I think it is Brad. Beth mentioned that back awhile ago but I am not 100% sure. 99% tho'

It would make my day to hear he quit being a thug. But most who "ride the fence" just do it to try and justify to themselves that they are A-OK and "good". It helps them sleep.

I would really like to see Ian interview people who quit being a cop...maybe interview highliner and see if he would talk publicly (on air) about his thinkings of quitting. Call his bluff. Is he really serious or what?  :)

I can only imagine most cop quitters do not want to talk about things publicly because of the fear of retaliation from their former gangmembers and "institutions". When gangbanger wants out, he has to go into hiding. In biker gangs its the same. IMO a cop quitter would be wise to just shut his mouth and get on with his life. 

Kola

Kat Kanning

Quote from: Coconut on May 30, 2008, 11:57 AM NHFT
Quote from: FTL_Ian on May 30, 2008, 11:03 AM NHFT
I will stand up for Highline.  He is the one cop in America with the courage to stand against the system and speak out against the War on Drugs. 

Does Highline = Brad Jardis? Sorry if this was common knowledge

yes

Friday

Quote from: kola on May 30, 2008, 09:51 AM NHFT

Ian, let me tell you from experience, SOME people never change. But cops are not REAL people. They can't change because they are cops 24/7 and their "job" is to due the dirty work from the higher gestapo
orders. Cops are the mafias hitmen. Do you have mafia hitmen as friends too?
Stefan Molyneux uses the same logic to claim that all Christians are, without exception, evil killers at heart, and must be ostracized. 

I don't agree with either one of you.

Pat K

Quote from: Friday on May 30, 2008, 05:27 PM NHFT
Quote from: kola on May 30, 2008, 09:51 AM NHFT

Ian, let me tell you from experience, SOME people never change. But cops are not REAL people. They can't change because they are cops 24/7 and their "job" is to due the dirty work from the higher gestapo
orders. Cops are the mafias hitmen. Do you have mafia hitmen as friends too?
Stefan Molyneux uses the same logic to claim that all Christians are, without exception, evil killers at heart, and must be ostracized. 

Heretic!! You have defamed the high foreheaded one.

You must now listen to 4 pod casts,
   to repent.  ;D

P.S. I dreamed this would Happen!

Russell Kanning

Quote from: Friday on May 30, 2008, 05:27 PM NHFT
I agree with Friday .... and not just because it is friday

Pat K

Raineyrocks

Quote from: Pat K on May 30, 2008, 07:15 PM NHFT
So even tommorrow when it's Saturday...............

I got that one right away, OMG, you are hilarious!   The day I quit smoking and you crack me up, that's pretty good!  I wish I had that green laughing smiley guy, I'd put 9, (one of my favorite #'s), on this post to you.

Pat McCotter

Quote from: raineyrocks on May 30, 2008, 08:14 PM NHFT
Quote from: Pat K on May 30, 2008, 07:15 PM NHFT
So even tommorrow when it's Saturday...............

I got that one right away, OMG, you are hilarious!   The day I quit smoking and you crack me up, that's pretty good!  I wish I had that green laughing smiley guy, I'd put 9, (one of my favorite #'s), on this post to you.

rainey,
This is one of the green smiley guys. ":icon_biggrin:" Just type this in your message with a space before and after it. And don't use the quotes.