• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Russell Arrested 5/29/08 for no government drivers license

Started by Radical_Teen, May 29, 2008, 07:31 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Russell Kanning

Shane Maxfield

Quote from: highline on May 31, 2008, 05:10 PM NHFT
Quote from: kola on May 31, 2008, 05:07 PM NHFT
I am sure you are quite aware that he did a backround check on me.

Kola

I did not know that.

Geez, if looking up stuff that Dr. Kirk himself has posted is a "background check", then guilty as charged!  As for looking me up, have at it...there's not much to find.  Who was it that said "The details of my life are quite inconsequential."  If Kola CAN see my place, then I hope he can give me some color advice...my shutters just aren't jiving with the rest of the house.  Alas, I suspect it's BS, but we should take compliments when they're offered. 

firecracker joe

well ive decided instead of leaving nhfree like i would normally do when infiltration by the enemy comes along i will instead use my ignore button because nhfree is recently being over run by the other team.talk will never convince me actons might if you wanna hang with the good guys you got the wrong job.

Kat Kanning

One already left.  Highline seems to have deleted his account.

Russell Kanning

think of it as .... the cops have pulled the bus over .... now they are asking if we have anything in the vehicle "we shouldn't have" :)

Jacobus

Russell, I am not happy that you were arrested, but I am happy that your arrest exposed the truth of having "cops as your friend".

I was impressed by the two cops coming on here and expressing similar goals some of us have with respect to liberty.  I thought "maybe there is such a thing as a good cop".  Maybe, I thought, some cops don't enforce horrible laws (even though on principle I personally would not enforce any laws) and seek instead only to resolve conflicts.

But then, I'm not the most discerning person in the world and I tend to believe what people say to me.  When a stranger asks me for some money because they need a "bus ride to Worcester", I give them some money.  If I go to a store, I am an easy sell.  When I see a hitchhiker, I pull over without hesitation.

To Shane, this arrest might have seemed trivial.  But no arrest is trivial.  Every arrest carries with it the threat of violence and even of death if you resist, no matter how silly the law is that you are violating.

Shane has demonstrated what good having a cop as a "friend" will do.  You always have to worry about whether they will find some reason to turn you in.  You can never trust them.  In fact, it is better to not even know them.  If it had been a different cop who did not know who Russell was, Russell would have been left free.

Shane and highline, you have clearly chosen to hold the orders of the government over the peaceful people here, and even, seemingly, the orders of your heart.  Because of this, I do not wish to know you.  I do not wish ever to have you as neighbor.  And until you quit your job and renounce the work you have done, I cannot ever consider you friend.  

I know libertarians are supposed to get all excited about cops speaking against drug prohibition, just like Republicans get all excited when black people show up to their events.  But this is too much.  I hope that the cops here feel "pushed out" and simply leave this online community alone.

Russell Kanning

Quote from: Jacobus on June 03, 2008, 07:48 AM NHFTEvery arrest carries with it the threat of violence and even of death if you resist, no matter how silly the law is that you are violating.
What would have happened if I had said, "I don't want to stay here anymore." and drove off?
What if they stopped my car and I said,"I don't want to talk to you guys or go with you" and ran off?

I know libertarians are supposed to get all excited about cops speaking against drug prohibition, just like Republicans get all excited when black people show up to their events.  But this is too much.  I hope that the cops here feel "pushed out" and simply leave this online community alone.
I have never gotten excited about various government people wanting to join this forum. I guess that might be another way that I don't fit the libertarian label.

kola

QuoteJacobus quoted :Shane has demonstrated what good having a cop as a "friend" will do.  You always have to worry about whether they will find some reason to turn you in.  You can never trust them.  In fact, it is better to not even know them.  If it had been a different cop who did not know who Russell was, Russell would have been left free.

This was the point I was trying to make from the very beginning, Jacobus. As much as even I would like to believe that there are some "good cops", after all my life experiences with them, it cannot be so.
Your worst enemy is a cop "friend".

Brad (highliner) was smart and high-tailed out of here because he knows his goose was cooked and he doesnt have a damn leg to stand on. He came here to try and convince himself that he is a good cop so he can legitimize being a thugged brownshirt. When faced with the reality of the honest truth he quickly left.

I am glad the 2 cops here because it only proved my theory that all cops are bad and the worst cop is a "friend".

Now that once has left, hopefully the other one will leave.

Kola

kola

Quote from: Shane Maxfield on June 02, 2008, 11:39 PM NHFT
Quote from: highline on May 31, 2008, 05:10 PM NHFT
Quote from: kola on May 31, 2008, 05:07 PM NHFT
I am sure you are quite aware that he did a backround check on me.

Kola

I did not know that.

Geez, if looking up stuff that Dr. Kirk himself has posted is a "background check", then guilty as charged!  As for looking me up, have at it...there's not much to find.  Who was it that said "The details of my life are quite inconsequential."  If Kola CAN see my place, then I hope he can give me some color advice...my shutters just aren't jiving with the rest of the house.  Alas, I suspect it's BS, but we should take compliments when they're offered. 

Shame, There are other comments more important in this forum that you could address. Why cherry-pick this piddley nonsense concerning me. There was a slew of comments and questions presented by others in regards to your abusive force and bullish attitude concerning you arresting Russell Kanning. I no longer give a shit what you have to say but I encourage you to keep commenting on the forum because the more you talk the more other people realize how full of crap you are. Once everyone sees through you're fake front, then you can leave. Fair enough?

Kola

Kat Kanning

Russell said something the other day that really struck me:  every interaction with the police carries with it the threat of violence/death.  I was thinking that well, if you just had a policeman friend, just talking to him wouldn't, but Highline pointed out how he'd have Russell arrested if he was smoking pot.  It really is EVERY interaction with them.  If they don't like what you're doing, and you don't comply with demands, out come the guns.  You don't even have to resist, as Zim found out, he was doing as they asked and they pulled a gun on him.  So if Highline actually comes to PorcFest, everyone has to watch themselves, since he's said he will use force against us.

Russell Kanning

looking the other way on pot would seem simple ... but the guys said he would enforce it.

Free libertarian

Looking the other way is a good thing. If a cop professes to be a liberty loving person, but can't or won't look the other way they are living a contradiction no matter how they rationalize it. Enforcing stupid laws while working against them doesn't make sense. Chalk that one up to "just doing my job", as if that is a valid excuse. 

Seems like when I was a kid, more cops weren't as anal about enforcing certain stupid stuff as they are today. I can remember a friend whose dad was a cop...he said they never had to buy beer at his house. The old man had a ready supply of confiscated alcohol he'd snag by cruising all the local teenage partying spots. He'd make you pour out the one you were drinking and take the rest home for uh "evidence".
  As cops go he was a decent guy, never wrote me up for having no motor cycle license or riding my unlicensed trail bike on the back roads...called my mom instead. I don't see that happening today...of course I'm almost 50 now and he probably doesn't have my moms phone number anymore.   ;D 

kola

every confrontation with a cops puts your life (and your loves ones) at risk. But many people do not want to belieive that because it is a very scary reality.

once those handcuffs are on and you're in the patrol car, you are fair game for cavity searches, beatings, taserings, torture, blood draws, forced urine samples via catheters, loss of your children, loss of your job and jailtime and death.

rights? we have no "legal" rights because corrupt people make bad laws and the cops enforce them. We have only our God given rights and have to use our disgression as how to go about dealing wth thugs, thieves and murderers.

Kola

Raineyrocks

Quote from: Kat Kanning on June 03, 2008, 08:10 AM NHFT
Russell said something the other day that really struck me:  every interaction with the police carries with it the threat of violence/death.  I was thinking that well, if you just had a policeman friend, just talking to him wouldn't, but Highline pointed out how he'd have Russell arrested if he was smoking pot.  It really is EVERY interaction with them.  If they don't like what you're doing, and you don't comply with demands, out come the guns.  You don't even have to resist, as Zim found out, he was doing as they asked and they pulled a gun on him.  So if Highline actually comes to PorcFest, everyone has to watch themselves, since he's said he will use force against us.

Good point Kat, thanks!  You never know sometimes who's who anyway so I guess there's a small benefit in knowing at least one cop will be there and to "watch out", but it makes me wonder how many more could be there that we don't know about.

Russell's statement is so true and it shouldn't be that way.  Was there ever a time anyone can remember when the majority of cops were really there to be civil servants?  Now it's like they can't wait to catch anyone doing anything they classify as wrong and punish them for it.

Giggan

Quote from: Russell Kanning on June 03, 2008, 07:29 AM NHFT
think of it as .... the cops have pulled the bus over .... now they are asking if we have anything in the vehicle "we shouldn't have" :)

I always found that to be an ironic way for the police to ask what they could arrest you for, as what you 'shouldn't' have and what is 'illegal' are seldom related.