• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Russell Arrested 5/29/08 for no government drivers license

Started by Radical_Teen, May 29, 2008, 07:31 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

kola

Quote from: raineyrocks on June 03, 2008, 10:29 AM NHFT
Quote from: kola on June 03, 2008, 09:28 AM NHFT
every confrontation with a cops puts your life (and your loves ones) at risk. But many people do not want to belieive that because it is a very scary reality.

once those handcuffs are on and you're in the patrol car, you are fair game for cavity searches, beatings, taserings, torture, blood draws, forced urine samples via catheters, loss of your children, loss of your job and jailtime and death.

rights? we have no "legal" rights because corrupt people make bad laws and the cops enforce them. We have only our God given rights and have to use our disgression as how to go about dealing wth thugs, thieves and murderers.

Kola

My son has been telling me about this cop that has supposedly been friendly with him and his friend for the past year.  I've been warning him a cop is a cop and he's probably using you guys to get information that you might think is nothing but it's something to the cop.  I said it's either that or the cop is hanging out a little bit with you because he's a perv, one or the other, both, whatever it's not right. 

Well after my son has been defending this cop and getting mad at me for being "paranoid", he got arrested by this same cop 2 days ago and I think now he believes me. Eye roll smiley guy!

yeah sounds like creepy "friend" cop story. I would bet hes the perv predator type.

Kola

kola

Quote from: FTL_Ian on June 03, 2008, 02:09 PM NHFT
Quote from: kola on June 03, 2008, 02:08 PM NHFT
right on jose! it does make one wonder where Ian's position is. He has been "sucked in" by them. so far.

Kola

Ian quote Anyone who knows me knows my position.

no comment, Ian. I will be nice.  ;D

Coconut

Quote from: Giggan on June 03, 2008, 10:25 AM NHFT
Quote from: Russell Kanning on June 03, 2008, 07:29 AM NHFT
think of it as .... the cops have pulled the bus over .... now they are asking if we have anything in the vehicle "we shouldn't have" :)

I always found that to be an ironic way for the police to ask what they could arrest you for, as what you 'shouldn't' have and what is 'illegal' are seldom related.

They like to take me out of vehicles and ask me if "there's anything going on I should know about?" or if "there's something you should be telling me?" Then I have to tell them I have no drugs or illegal weapons like 5 times before they remember the answer.

Lloyd Danforth

Sounds like you should be asking them those same questions

Coconut

Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on June 03, 2008, 08:34 PM NHFT
Sounds like you should be asking them those same questions

I've wanted to. They like to ask my age, so I want to answer and say "And how old are you?"

Giggan

Quote from: Kat Kanning on June 03, 2008, 01:06 PM NHFT
Quote from: error on June 03, 2008, 12:40 PM NHFT
I don't think PorcFest is within highline's jurisdiction.

I'm sure he'd just contact others to do the actual dirty work, like Shane did the other day.

In NH they don't even have to call in friends, all they have to do is get permission from local authorities to enforce NH laws out of jurisdiction.

Dave Ridley

I just now got around to noticing that shane has been on the forums for a full month and is responding to some of our concerns here.

I hope some of the crankier among us do not chase him off like they have chased off so many other folks who only partially agree with us...

We benefit from having folks here who are not part of the choir. And they should benefit from being here.

But Shane I hope you will not make a habit of harassing Russell, who I'm sure you would agree is not a threat.   

kola

what was the benefit?

ask russell how he benefitted.

kola

Russell Kanning

Quote from: DadaOrwell on June 04, 2008, 12:36 PM NHFT
But Shane I hope you will not make a habit of harassing Russell, who I'm sure you would agree is not a threat.   
thank you Dada ... but I could be seen as a threat.

Kat Kanning

Jim Johnson

Quote from: Kat Kanning on June 04, 2008, 06:41 PM NHFT
You're a threat to my vow of chastity.

No I'm not.  :blush:

Wait... you mean Russell... poor Russell... wow, vow of chastity? damn... I'm going to go get Pat K... I'll be right back.

Pat K

Kat Kanning

Pat K

Kat Kanning