• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Insufferable Weird Dream Thread

Started by dalebert, September 04, 2008, 09:12 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

dalebert

It's probably about something else though. I don't really have anxiety about the panel or public speaking in general. My only anxiety would be something along the lines of "Ugh, I have to drive all the way to Keene by 9am" but as it turns out, it looks like we might get a hotel room for Friday night.

Actually, it might actually be about a D&D game I'm running. I feel more anxiety around the creative energy I have to invest in that preparing to run it. It's been on hiatus for a couple months and is kicking back into gear in less than a week.

KBCraig

dalebert

A couple of really bad nightmares last night. I had long pins stuck in me, all up my arms. I was pulling them out and then realized a zombie was crawling toward me and trying to eat me. I shoved pencils into both of his eyes, through his eyelids because they were closed. I shoved them in really deep like into his brain and it wasn't stopping him. I woke up from that one in a lot of pain, mostly in my shoulders. I think the pain helped trigger the nightmare.

In another, Neal and I ordered a gluten-free pizza from Domino's and he wanted pepperoni, pineapple, and cashews. I thought it was a little silly to order three toppings (and cashews? WTF?). He had two coupons we could use for a good deal. I remember thinking they probably wouldn't let me use two. Then I witnessed a lady stab someone to death in the waiting area. No one did anything to stop her. Everyone seemed afraid she'd attack them.

Pat K

dalebert

No. And now I kinda want one but not badly enough to pick one up or pay for delivery.

Jim Johnson

KBCraig

dalebert

Tom Sawyer

Jim Johnson

KBCraig

Raineyrocks

I fell asleep on the couch last night and I thought I saw Rick glancing over at me smiling but when I woke up he was still in bed.   I guess that counts as some kind of dream.  :dontknow:

Now this is for real:   A few weeks ago I went to the bathroom in the middle of the night and looked out of the window like I always do for some reason and I saw something that looked like a ufo.   I saw that it had wide silver sides but couldn't make out the exact shape because there were lights all around the silver sides of it, different color lights that were blinking.  It was pretty big but looked like it was quite a way down the road.   It just hoovered there for a long time so I got scared and went back to bed.

dalebert

Neal had edited some episode titles (which doesn't make sense because they follow a generic format) and made some of them really insulting to me specifically. In the process, he had fowled up the formatting so the website looked like shit. I was SO angry. I wasn't actually physically threatening him but just short of it. I had to be absolutely red in the face and just raging at him about how if he had just asked me, I could have explained to him how to edit the titles without fucking up the formatting.

Then I woke up and was sweating and hot, had kicked off the covers somewhat, and I got up to turn down the furnace. I thought Neal had turned it up when he was hanging out here last night and that made me for realz furious with him. I asked him today and he said he didn't and I believe him. It was on the upper end of where I might keep it. It took me several hours to get back to sleep. I'm already having trouble sleeping as it is due to shoulder pain which I think is from sleeping on my sides and just getting older so I was really irrate. I ended up sleeping in too late. It was an 11 hour night.

Pat K

dalebert

Quote from: Pat K on January 21, 2014, 12:50 PM NHFT
Maybe it was the Mexican food.  ;D

Listen, if Mexican food was making me have nightmares, I'd be having them all the t...

OMG, it was teh Mexican food!