• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Meet 'Walk For Liberty' at the NH Border

Started by Kat Kanning, November 09, 2008, 07:02 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Kat Kanning

dalebert

If we use police tape, it should be just on the other side of the state line so he's technically breaking OUT of it.  ;D

Tom Sawyer

The NH border is on the VT side of the bridge. There is parking on the NH side in the parking lot for the liquor store, post office etc.

The bridge is a real nice place to hang out. William and I ride our bikes on the bridge often.

MikeforLiberty

I've notified the RP meetups from Buffalo to Syracuse that Will is coming through. Maybe he'll see some NY prisoners  :-\ to encourage him along the way to freedom.

Friday

Quote from: Russell Kanning on November 14, 2008, 12:13 AM NHFT

Maybe we can have the FSP President greet you when you make it safety into NH.
Highly unlikely.  She's on bedrest until she gets the spawn of Denis out of her belly.   >:D

sandm000

Quote from: Friday on November 14, 2008, 12:30 PM NHFT

Highly unlikely.  She's on bedrest until she gets the spawn of Denis out of her belly.   >:D

Isn't belly synonymous with stomach? So you are saying she ate the baby

-I've looked up "Belly" and the 4th meaning is, in fact, Uterus/Womb, although using it in this manner still annoys me.

Walk For Liberty

some seacoast people could find the perfect location

what is your path across NH? We would love to host a party for you here at the Hoyt Farm, but we might not be on your route, or you may be in a hurry.
My route after Keene is actually up in the air.  I'm open to suggestions on that as well, as to the best path to take.

I am so glad you are getting here as quickly as you are. It is great you have finished this off this year.
I'm glad you think this is quick! :)  Our original plans were to finish by the middle of October. :P

QuoteIf you can give us plenty of updates, we should be able to turn this into quite a media event when you get here.
Awesome!  You mean updates about where we are?  I can do that as often as you want.  In fact, I'll start now.  Right now we're just outside of Hamburg, NY.

QuoteBrattleboro (clothing once optional) VT is part of the Shire and would be a great last stopping place before you step into the "Free State" on a brisk morning in December.
Not sure what you mean by Brattleboro is part of the Shire?

QuoteI can't seem to find a picture of the spot ... but maybe one of our gang can take one, so you can see what a great place it is for a photo op. Many Porcupines have crossed the Connecticutt River on Route 9 to enter NH. I think Varrin took a picture in front of that "Welcome" sign.
Sounds great!

QuoteMaybe we can have the FSP President greet you when you make it safety into NH.
;D

Walk For Liberty

Quote from: Kat Kanning on November 14, 2008, 02:03 AM NHFT
Yes, the pedestrian bridge is on Rte 9.  I will add this to the calendar for the 6th, but can be changed if necessary.  Will capitalize "For".
Thanks!

Walk For Liberty

Quote from: IthacaLA on November 14, 2008, 10:15 AM NHFT
I've notified the RP meetups from Buffalo to Syracuse that Will is coming through. Maybe he'll see some NY prisoners  :-\ to encourage him along the way to freedom.
Thanks!  So are you responsible for all the people who just emailed me today offering to walk and places to stay? :)

Kat Kanning

I thought Varrin had taken over as FSP pres again while Irena is indisposed.

Walk For Liberty

Argg!  First Lauren and now Ian!  Does anyone know where Ian is being held?

Fluff and Stuff

Quote from: Kat Kanning on November 14, 2008, 05:46 PM NHFT

Yes, that is right.

Kat Kanning

Quote from: Walk For Liberty on November 14, 2008, 05:48 PM NHFT
Argg!  First Lauren and now Ian!  Does anyone know where Ian is being held?

Cheshire County Jail

address to write to him:
Ian Freeman Bernard
160 River Road
Westmoreland, NH 03467

Friday

Quote from: Kat Kanning on November 14, 2008, 05:46 PM NHFT
Guess I'm out of the loop.  The FSP website still lists Irena as President.

Friday

Quote from: sandm000 on November 14, 2008, 12:46 PM NHFT
Quote from: Friday on November 14, 2008, 12:30 PM NHFT

Isn't belly synonymous with stomach? So you are saying she ate the baby

-I've looked up "Belly" and the 4th meaning is, in fact, Uterus/Womb, although using it in this manner still annoys me.
Geesh, someone's sure tetchy about turning 30...