• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Meet 'Walk For Liberty' at the NH Border

Started by Kat Kanning, November 09, 2008, 07:02 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Jim Johnson

Lauren will be happy.   :)

She'll be sad that you had to replace your transmission... and that you'll be delayed... but she will be happy that she will get to be at your arrival.  She was looking froward to it.

Kat Kanning

Sorry you're having trouble!  Don't worry about having to change the day.

Russell Kanning

and Will keeps walking in this cold weather...

Friday

Quote from: Walk For Liberty on November 25, 2008, 04:37 PM NHFT
After much consideration, we've decided to push back our arrival date to Saturday, Dec 13.  All the other details to remain the same.
I'll still be there.   :lockstep:  :brave:

ColdSoul

Man I wish I could be there for this. I won't be able to be their for the greeting sadly, I wish I could as I was hoping to be in NH before the end of Nov but thats not going to happen.

I will be in NH before will finishes his walk so I plan on walking with him for some portion of his walk in NH, and also to attend the Murphy's Tap Room party they are having for him the Tuesday he gets close to Manchester so I look forward to those items :)

FTL_Ian

I will still attend.  I must say, it'd be really cool if you could catch up on your videos by the time you get close to the border.  The suspense of not knowing where you really are is a little frustrating!  Perhaps you could at least keep the map to-date?

Puke

Kat Kanning

He's been posting here where he's at...he's just delayed now.

FTL_Ian

Kat Kanning

I believe Lauren was updating that for him, but she's indisposed.

Mike Barskey

Quote from: Kat Kanning on November 28, 2008, 01:12 PM NHFT
I believe Lauren was updating that for him, but she's indisposed.
Lauren's naked in jail? Those bastards!

Kat Kanning

Mike Barskey

Bah! My jokes suck!

I tried to use a malapropism to be humorous (emphasis on tried): pretending to think you meant "exposed" instead of "indisposed."

Maybe I'll just shut up for a while.

Walk For Liberty

Our RV is finally fixed, so I'm starting up walking again tomorrow (I had last stopped walking on the eastern part of Syracuse, although we broke down in Geneva, NY).

Peacemaker

That's good news Will.  I'm sure you'll keep us posted...and I'm sure you know there's alot of people that are looking forward meeting you and your wife.  Keep up the great work!.....

Foot Question:  Now that you've had several days of not walking...will "they" be stronger than ever...or will they be a little sore because you have stopped, after gonig so long?

Shoe Question:   How many pairs of shoes are you going to end up going through (including the ones that you'll have ON your feet) when you cross the "finish" line.? 

Actually that second one make me want to make a poll on it!  Hold off on answering that one...I've got a poll going up right now...