• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Meet 'Walk For Liberty' at the NH Border

Started by Kat Kanning, November 09, 2008, 07:02 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

TackleTheWorld

Porcupine Realtor

Lauren, if there are some of us taggers-on, can we come to the gathering at your place?  I'll bring food.  Barskey, Hampton, and I are driving together from Manchester.  Let me know what kind of food/drink/ice to bring if you have room.

Russell Kanning

Quote from: Taxinator on December 13, 2008, 08:04 PM NHFT
Who wants to carpool from Manchester in the morning and stay through Vendetta?  PM me.
you might want to contact Barskey ... he was making the trip that way also

Russell Kanning

Walk For Liberty

Quote from: www on December 13, 2008, 07:41 AM NHFT
I'm in Keene right now, but am on the way over to meet you with a cup of hot chocolate. It's cold today. If Rt 9 is open I should get there by 10 I would guess. Probably sooner.
Thanks for your help today!

Walk For Liberty

Walk For Liberty

Quote from: error on December 13, 2008, 03:13 PM NHFT
Quote from: dalebert on December 13, 2008, 02:57 PM NHFT
Quote from: Walk For Liberty on December 13, 2008, 01:25 PM NHFT
on the road and have done 16.4 mles so far today. had to take a detour that adds 4 mi since rte 9 still closed. still planning on making sunday morning dec 14 at 11 am. hope everyone can come!

Can't you still walk the closed roads and just have your wife drive around to meet you?

If it weren't for the violent men with guns keeping him away, he probably could.
Exactly

Walk For Liberty

All systems are go for tomorrow!  Walked 23.5 miles today, 7 more to go tomorrow morning before the border.  Looking forward to seeing everyone!

Walk For Liberty

Quote from: error on December 13, 2008, 07:17 PM NHFT
There's a good possibility that I won't make it since I seem to have strained a muscle and won't be able to do much (if any) walking. I'll see how I feel in the morning. If I don't make it then I'll walk with you through Manchester, assuming you pass this way.
Would anyone else be willing to volunteer to take my camera and do filming for me after I reach the crowd of people?

Walk For Liberty

Quote from: dalebert on December 13, 2008, 07:52 PM NHFT
The most important thing to have is LOTS of people right at the border, even if you only walk 100 ft. The best photo-op for the FSP ever! Great for videos, showing Will walking by himself right up to the border and then we all start walking with him. It will be very moving.
I might be walking with Brooke and Jake.

Pat K

Quote from: Walk For Liberty on December 13, 2008, 10:53 PM NHFT
All systems are go for tomorrow!  Walked 23.5 miles today, 7 more to go tomorrow morning before the border.  Looking forward to seeing everyone!

Wow wish I could be there. Glad you made it
Home safe and sound.  ;D

Walk For Liberty

Quote from: Pat K on December 13, 2008, 10:58 PM NHFT
Quote from: Walk For Liberty on December 13, 2008, 10:53 PM NHFT

Wow wish I could be there. Glad you made it
Home safe and sound.  ;D
Not home yet!  Very soon.  ;D

Walk For Liberty

Russell Kanning