• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Host a Murder

Started by Radical_Teen, December 07, 2008, 07:52 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Daien

Quote from: Friday on January 16, 2009, 07:15 AM NHFT
Just want to confirm that this game is definitely on for tomorrow at 5:00PM?  It looks like there are a few characters that remain unclaimed.  Is the game on regardless? 

If those-who-do-not-eat-various-foods could give me some idea of what you *do* eat, I'd appreciate it.   

The game is on regardless, and there were a few of us who didn't have regular characters so we can just step in to fill the 'real' characters.

Kira is juicing, so she won't be 'eating' at all. Kat and I are raw, but Kat's the only pure one as I occasionally fall off the wagon for Annie's macaroni and cheese or pizza! Russell is a good eater, mixing our raw and his cooked foods as he feels like it. John's not here at the moment. As for what to bring to eat, we'll all make sure we have the sort of food we like, and you should just bring something you like, and we'll all share as it delights us. It's all good, it's potluck!

Tom Sawyer

Made me think of this song...
Didn't realize it was about the guy's dads experiences in Vietnam.

Rooster
Alice in Chains

Aint found a way to kill me yet
Eyes burn with stinging sweat
Seems every path leads me to nowhere
Wife and kids household pet
Army green was no safe bet
The bullets scream to me from somewhere

Here they come to snuff the rooster
Yeah here come the rooster, yeah
You know he aint gonna die
No, no, no, ya know he aint gonna die

Walkin tall machine gun man
They spit on me in my home land
Gloria sent me pictures of my boy
Got my pills gainst mosquito death
My buddys breathin his dyin breath
Oh God please wont you help me make it through

Here they come to snuff the rooster
Yeah here come the rooster, yeah
You know he aint gonna die
No, no, no ya know he aint gonna die

Russell Kanning

Just want to confirm that this game is definitely on for tomorrow at 5:00PM?  It looks like there are a few characters that remain unclaimed.  Is the game on regardless? 

If those-who-do-not-eat-various-foods could give me some idea of what you *do* eat, I'd appreciate it.  
Yes ... and all the characters will be used plus at least one extra.
I am not in charge of food ... I am just authorized to eat some.
Kira is drinking just juice. so you can bring apples or oranges
Kat and Teri are eating almost everthing raw. they eat anything that fits in a salad
Lauren eats most things ... just keep them seperate :)
Jim, Mike, and I eat most things.

I think they are making the main dish from the game. I bet if you brought stuph that fits in a salad, the would appreciate it. Since Dale isn't coming you could always bring muffins and we can compare them. Since it will be about -1 at gametime, I can always use soup or hot chocolate. :) Hopefully the train will run smoothly.

Friday

Quote from: Russell Kanning on January 16, 2009, 11:23 AM NHFT

Yes ... and all the characters will be used plus at least one extra.
I am not in charge of food ... I am just authorized to eat some.
Kira is drinking just juice. so you can bring apples or oranges
Kat and Teri are eating almost everthing raw. they eat anything that fits in a salad
Lauren eats most things ... just keep them seperate :)
Jim, Mike, and I eat most things.

I think they are making the main dish from the game. I bet if you brought stuph that fits in a salad, the would appreciate it. Since Dale isn't coming you could always bring muffins and we can compare them. Since it will be about -1 at gametime, I can always use soup or hot chocolate. :) Hopefully the train will run smoothly.
Christ, what a planning nightmare!  Why can't you just order pizza like normal Americans?! 

41mag

Yes, which ones are unclaimed?

TackleTheWorld

Swash buckling resistance fighter or High society fashion mogul.  Kira gets the one you don't want, 41.

41mag

Quote from: TackleTheWorld on January 16, 2009, 01:44 PM NHFT
Swash buckling resistance fighter or High society fashion mogul.  Kira gets the one you don't want, 41.
No one wanted a resistance fighter?  Ok, I'll take it.

Kat Kanning

Quote from: Friday on January 16, 2009, 12:09 PM NHFT
Christ, what a planning nightmare!  Why can't you just order pizza like normal Americans?! 

Don't try to feed those of us who don't eat 'normal' food. :)  That should make it easier.  Your shrimp idea was fine.

We're used to fending for ourselves at parties when we're eating this way.  Don't stress about it.  :)

Kat Kanning

I think Lloyd should be Perry Mason.

Russell Kanning

Quote from: Friday on January 16, 2009, 12:09 PM NHFT
ordering pizza is my only way to plan meals :)

Friday

Weather report isn't looking too good.   :-\  If I don't make it up there, Teri can be the princess.

Mike Barskey

Quote from: Friday on January 17, 2009, 08:43 AM NHFT
Weather report isn't looking too good.   :-\  If I don't make it up there, Teri can be the princess.

Wha-HUH? It's gorgeous outside - completely blue sky, sunny day, -3F (in Derry). The Grafton forecast says a high of 12F and partly cloudy today, 60% chance of snow showers tonight, and 26F and 3 to 5 inches of Snow on Sunday. That's too much? You'll never earn your brass balls that way! :)

I hope you make it tonight.

Daien

Weather report isn't looking too good.   :-\  If I don't make it up there, Teri can be the princess.

Oh, that's just what Animal Farm needs, me behaving like a princess! :icon_queen: It fits the Radical_Teen so much better, I think, so I'm sticking with Miss Marple. And you've just got to be here, Friday, it won't be the same without you!!

Friday

Quote from: Mike Barskey on January 17, 2009, 08:53 AM NHFT
Weather report isn't looking too good.   :-\  If I don't make it up there, Teri can be the princess.

Wha-HUH? It's gorgeous outside - completely blue sky, sunny day, -3F (in Derry). The Grafton forecast says a high of 12F and partly cloudy today, 60% chance of snow showers tonight, and 26F and 3 to 5 inches of Snow on Sunday. That's too much?

Maybe we're reading different forecasts?  The one I looked at said "Severe Weather Alert" (for Grafton, not for down here in the valley), snow after midnight and all day Sunday.  Which means that whether or not I spend the night, there's a good chance I'd be driving home on 104 in falling snow (with a broken headlight...  so far, every cop I've passed has been too busy eating donuts or ticketing somebody else to pull me over for that).

You'll never earn your brass balls that way! :)
I BEG your pardon!  IMO, I earned my brass balls way back in 2005 when I drove solo across the country and became Early Mover #205 (narrowly beaten out by the notorious proprietor of Little Minnesota). 

Edit: deleting entire paragraph proclaiming my radical awesomeness because it was just getting too full of myself even for ME.  Anyway, it's all there on my blog.  And Google.  And my government file. ::)

Whippersnapper... show some respect.   ;) 

Mike Barskey

Sorry, Ma'am!  :notworthy:

I was reading the short-term forecast for Grafton on weather.com, but I skipped right by that "severe weather alerts" and "winter storm watch" section. I'm not yet used to those having any meaning for me. :) Even in the desert, when a weather warning appeared, it had to do with flash floods in neighboring valleys - never in mine. I have to get in the habit of paying more attention to the weather, here!

Anyway, I hope you brave it and come up - you're way to cool for me to see you as infrequently as I do.