• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Host a Murder

Started by Radical_Teen, December 07, 2008, 07:52 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Friday

Quote from: Kat Kanning on January 15, 2009, 06:45 PM NHFT
Shrimp:  Kira, Teri, Russell, me - no, but don't let that stop you from bringing it for everyone else  :D
Well geez, I'm not going to make something that everyone who lives in the house won't eat!  What are y'all?  Vegans? Rawans?

I'll probably make the Coq Au Vin Rouge that's supposed to go with the story.  No one here but Russell will eat it, but thought the rest of you would like it.  (Sounds like it's chicken with bacon.)
Just in case you don't already know this, Coq au Vin Rouge is French for rooster in red wine.

Daien

Quote from: Pat K on January 15, 2009, 07:48 PM NHFT
Thank you Teri! That is so cool!  ;D

It's so easy to make you happy, Pat!

(have to admit, that one came through Barskey from Cooper...I was just passing it along)

Daien

Quote from: Friday on January 15, 2009, 08:07 PM NHFT
Shrimp:  Kira, Teri, Russell, me - no, but don't let that stop you from bringing it for everyone else  :D
Well geez, I'm not going to make something that everyone who lives in the house won't eat!  What are y'all?  Vegans? Rawans?

Yeppers!! Don't you see us glow?! Especially Radical_Teen these days, she's juicing!

Quote from: Friday on January 15, 2009, 08:07 PM NHFT
I'll probably make the Coq Au Vin Rouge that's supposed to go with the story.  No one here but Russell will eat it, but thought the rest of you would like it.  (Sounds like it's chicken with bacon.)
Just in case you don't already know this, Coq au Vin Rouge is French for rooster in red wine.

Yeah, and there's a sickly rooster over at the man cave that would make an excellent candidate for the pot!

Tom Sawyer

Kill the wooster, kill the wooster...

Daien

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on January 15, 2009, 09:23 PM NHFT
Kill the wooster, kill the wooster...

Ha, ha, you're always changing the posts!
(this spelling really works)

Tom Sawyer

My copy editor Becky got me to change it (for the better).

That damn rooster is a mean bastard. ;D

Pat K

Oh that Rooster is just doing his job.  ;D

Daien

That Becky, she's just the best!!

And that rooster, ahem, wooster, is paying for all his past crimes...poor thing is sick, sick, sick! Silent Bob said he can't breathe very well, and you sure can't attack when you can't breathe.

Tom Sawyer

He was tough, brave or maybe crazy... I out weighed him 40 to 1 and he didn't backdown from me. Sorry to hear of his demise.

Daien

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on January 15, 2009, 10:28 PM NHFT
Sorry to hear of his demise.

Oh, shoots, he's not dead yet! Just can't breathe very well. Here's a picture of him:

Pat K

;D

I say I say there Tom boy what ya doing

Daien

Ha, ha, most excellent Pat!  8)

Friday

Just want to confirm that this game is definitely on for tomorrow at 5:00PM?  It looks like there are a few characters that remain unclaimed.  Is the game on regardless? 

If those-who-do-not-eat-various-foods could give me some idea of what you *do* eat, I'd appreciate it.   

Lloyd Danforth

The Rooster won't be attending as he 'bought the farm' a couple of weeks ago.

Daien

Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on January 16, 2009, 07:31 AM NHFT
The Rooster won't be attending as he 'bought the farm' a couple of weeks ago.

Ah...I must have the last picture of him while alive...Tom was prescient when he said he was sorry to hear of his demise.
Poooooor wooster.  >:D