• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

hat arrest trial feb 25? (calendar entry)

Started by Dave Ridley, February 21, 2009, 02:16 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave Ridley

i have little info on this , anyone want to post something here?

Kat Kanning

10:30 on 2/25, Milford District Court

This was already on the calendar, BTW

Dave Ridley

Quote from: Kat Kanning on February 21, 2009, 02:17 PM NHFT
10:30 on 2/25, Milford District Court

This was already on the calendar, BTW

it was but the thread appears to have been removed

FTL_Ian

AnarchoJesse

Quote from: FreeKeene.com's Ian on February 21, 2009, 03:36 PM NHFT
Anyone else going from Keene? 

>.>

I'd like to know this as well.

I'd hate to miss my own show.

Coconut

Quote from: AnarchoJesse on February 21, 2009, 03:46 PM NHFT
Quote from: FreeKeene.com's Ian on February 21, 2009, 03:36 PM NHFT
Anyone else going from Keene? 

>.>

I'd like to know this as well.

I'd hate to miss my own show.
What does that even mean? (edit: oh, I guess it means you don't have a ride.)

This is one of the reasons I'm not going.
Jesse has been far from public about his plans and desire for support on the issue. It's not every else's job to pry for information.

AnarchoJesse

Quote from: Coconut on February 21, 2009, 03:51 PM NHFT

Jesse has been far from public about his plans and desire for support on the issue. It's not every else's job to pry for information.

I'm OK with this. I don't expect anyone to offer me any support-- it's been made somewhat clear that my actions were questionable, and I am going out of my way to not associate you people with my actions.

Kat Kanning

SamARobrin said he'd like a ride from Keene, also.

TackleTheWorld

Jim and I are taking the van.  We can pick up 6 or 8 more people in Keene.

David

Quote from: AnarchoJesse on February 21, 2009, 04:24 PM NHFT

I'm OK with this. I don't expect anyone to offer me any support-- it's been made somewhat clear that my actions were questionable, and I am going out of my way to not associate you people with my actions.
Jesse, there will always be people who will disaggree with some detail of how you perform civ dis.  Look through the archives and back pages on this forum and you will find where someone disagrees with some detail of what the person was doing, planned to do, etc, inevitably.  If you are commiting nonviolent victimless civ dis, there will always be those that will support you, and those that do not.  Guaranteed.  You cannot let that dictate your actions.   :)

Coconut

Quote from: David on February 21, 2009, 09:50 PM NHFT
Quote from: AnarchoJesse on February 21, 2009, 04:24 PM NHFT

Jesse, there will always be people who will disaggree with some detail of how you perform civ dis.  Look through the archives and back pages on this forum and you will find where someone disagrees with some detail of what the person was doing, planned to do, etc, inevitably.  If you are commiting nonviolent victimless civ dis, there will always be those that will support you, and those that do not.  Guaranteed.  You cannot let that dictate your actions.   :)

Ian knows all about this. "Just move the couch" they said. But he was willing to publicly ride it to the end, no matter what people said. That's what got my respect and support on the issue.

David

>:(  I had intended to go to this, but requested the 24th off instead of the 25th.  Sorry guys. 

dalebert

Quote from: TackleTheWorld on February 21, 2009, 07:02 PM NHFT

I'd like to ride along.

FTL_Ian

Quote from: dalebert on February 22, 2009, 09:59 PM NHFT
Quote from: TackleTheWorld on February 21, 2009, 07:02 PM NHFT

I'd like to ride along.

Me too.  What time you getting to Keene?

FTL_Ian

I called the Milford clerk this morning and recorded the call.  I told them I intended to record the trials and would be bringing a press pass this time and asked if I would encounter any more trouble. 

She said she'd have to talk to the judge and that she'd call Wed. morning.

Call attached to this post, if you'd like to hear it.