• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

9-11 was an inside job

Started by Kat Kanning, September 06, 2005, 04:45 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Kat Kanning

QuoteOn Thursday April 9th at 9am (EST), Gregg Roberts will be the guest of WKNH's Empire Watch.  Roberts is a co-author of the recently released peer-reviewed study, "Active Thermitic Material Discovered in Dust from the 9/11 World Trade Center Catastrophe", published just last Saturday in "The Open Chemical Physics Journal".

This groundbreaking paper describes a finding of "red/gray bi-layered chips" in samples of dust taken from vicinity of the World Trade Center following its destruction. Using tools such as a scanning electron microscope (SEM) and x-ray energy dispersive spectroscopy (XEDS) to analyze the material, the study authors concluded that, "the red portion of these chips is found to be an unreacted thermitic material and highly energetic."

This is a proof positive of the ubiquitous existence of engineered nanothemites - highly explosive and advanced accelerants - in the World Trade Centers' dust.  Please join hosts George Corrette and Pat Riot as they discuss the important revelations of this paper with co-author Gregg Roberts.  The paper can be found at:
http://www.bentham.org/open/tocpj/openaccess2.htm
WKNH can be heard at 91.3 FM, or can be live streamed at wknh.org.

Hope you get to listen!

George Corrette
Host of Empire Watch

jaqeboy

David Ray Griffin spoke in Portsmouth earlier this evening and he was really great. This talk was well worth attending!

He's speaking Friday night at Keene State College - 9/11: Time for a Second Look - details are on the Merrimack Valley 911 Truth site.

Also speaking  in Boston Saturday night at BU... details on the Boston 911 Truth site or on mv911t's site above.

Lumpy

Quote from: jaqeboy on April 09, 2009, 11:54 PM NHFT
David Ray Griffin spoke in Portsmouth earlier this evening and he was really great. This talk was well worth attending!

He's speaking Friday night at Keene State College - 9/11: Time for a Second Look - details are on the Merrimack Valley 911 Truth site.

Also speaking  in Boston Saturday night at BU... details on the Boston 911 Truth site or on mv911t's site above.
We saw him at KSC Alumni Recital Hall.
He was amazing!

jaqeboy

Yeah, he was good on the dance floor, too, shakin' it up to the Freebees:

jaqeboy

Wow!!! Another whisle-blower steps forward. Methinks the dam is bursting...
============================================
  9/11 Commission Counsel: Government Agreed to Lie About 9/11

New book from man tasked by government to help investigate attacks unveils how "official story is almost entirely untrue"

9/11 Commission Counsel: Government Agreed to Lie About 9/11 140409top

Paul Joseph Watson
Prison Planet.com
Tuesday, April 14, 2009

The senior counsel to the 9/11 Commission - John Farmer - says that the government agreed not to tell the truth about 9/11, echoing the assertions of fellow 9/11 Commission members who concluded that the Pentagon were engaged in deliberate deception about their response to the attack.

Farmer served as Senior Counsel to the 9/11 Commission (officially known as the National Commission on Terrorist Attacks Upon the United States), and is also a former New Jersey Attorney General.

Farmer's book about his experiences working for the Commission is entitled The Ground Truth: The Story Behind America's Defense on 9/11, and is set to be released in September.

mackler

Hi everyone.

I'm too lazy to read the 111 pages of this thread, so advance apologies if this has already been covered.

Are there any plane-huggers here?

jaqeboy

Quote from: mackler on April 15, 2009, 08:11 AM NHFT
Hi everyone.

I'm too lazy to read the 111 pages of this thread, so advance apologies if this has already been covered.

You might have to explain what you mean.
I'm all ears to hear about any good evidence...

jaqeboy

Ex-Italy Pres - 9-11 Was
CIA/Mossad Operation

By the Staff of American Free Press
4-15-09

Former Italian President Francesco Cossiga, who revealed the existence of Operation Gladio, has told Italy's oldest and most widely read newspaper that the 9-11 terrorist attacks were run by the CIA and Mossad, and that this was common knowledge among global intelligence agencies. In what translates awkwardly into English, Cossiga told the newspaper Corriere della Sera:

"All the (intelligence services) of America and Europe know well that the disastrous attack has been planned and realized from the Mossad, with the aid of the Zionist world in order to put under accusation the Arabic countries and in order to induce the western powers to take part in Iraq and Afghanistan."

Cossiga was elected president of the Italian Senate in July 1983 before winning a landslide election to become president of the country in 1985, and he remained until 1992.

Cossiga's tendency to be outspoken upset the Italian political establishment, and he was forced to resign after revealing the existence of, and his part in setting up, Operation Gladio. This was a rogue intelligence network under NATO auspices that carried out bombings across Europe in the 1960s, 1970s and '80s. Gladio's specialty was to carry out what they termed "false flag" operations-terror attacks that were blamed on their domestic and geopolitical opposition.

In March 2001, Gladio agent Vincenzo Vinciguerra stated, in sworn testimony, "You had to attack civilians, the people, women, children, innocent people, unknown people far removed from any political game. The reason was quite simple: to force the public to turn to the state to ask for greater security."

Cossiga first expressed his doubts about 9-11 in 2001, and is quoted by 9-11 researcher Webster Tarpley saying "The mastermind of the attack must have been a sophisticated mind, provided with ample means not only to recruit fanatic kamikazes, but also highly specialized personnel. I add one thing: it could not be accomplished without infiltrations in the radar and flight security personnel."

Coming from a widely respected former head of state, Cossiga's assertion that the 9-11 attacks were an inside job and that this is common knowledge among global intelligence agencies is illuminating. It is one more eye-opening confirmation that has not been mentioned by America's propaganda machine in print or on TV. Nevertheless, because of his experience and status in the world, Cossiga cannot be discounted as a crackpot.

http://www.americanfreepress.net/html/9-11_solved118.html

jaqeboy

Here's the  audio for the David Ray Griffin event held at Boston University last weekend:

http://boston911truth.org/audio/DRG11apr09.mp3

(length  is 74:30)

jaqeboy

The Daily Paul reports:

Renovations were being done to the WTC the year prior to 911 now proven
Posted April 21st, 2009 by sentinel

All the pieces are falling together nicely .

Turner Construction, who supervised the 2000 demolition of the Seattle Kingdome, participated in the post-9/11 Ground Zero clean-up and performed extensive renovations within the World Trade Center towers just prior to 9/11, was in fact performing unspecified renovation work throughout the WTC complex until the very morning of September 11, 2001. The Port Authority of NY/NJ now claims that records describing such work or other projects were destroyed on September 11, 2001. A December 2000 WTC property assessment described required renovation work to be completed within one year, upon steel columns within elevator shafts of both WTC towers that was immediately pending or already underway.

Terror devastates A/E/C firms

12 employees of Turner Construction were located in an office in the third subbasement of Tower 1, the north tower. Turner had been performing renovation work in various parts of the center and had occupied various office spaces.

http://www.highbeam.com/doc/1G1-79439506.html

In 1997 Turner Construction also constructed the new headquarters for the Naval Sea Systems Command (NAVSEA). The Indian Head Naval Surface Warfare Center, a laboratory managed by NAVSEA was described during the 1990s as the "National Center for Energetics", the "Pentagon's jargon to broadly describe explosive materials, propellants and pyrotechnics" and as the "only reliable source of aluminum nanopowders in the United States".

http://911blogger.com/blog/2074

mackler

Quote from: jaqeboy on April 17, 2009, 11:07 PM NHFT
Quote from: mackler on April 15, 2009, 08:11 AM NHFT
Hi everyone.

You might have to explain what you mean.
I'm all ears to hear about any good evidence...

I mean believers in the official story that airplanes hit the twin towers and/or the Pentagon and/or crashed in Shanksville.

akmisrmaadi

9/11 conspiracies are truly idiotic. there are pictures and videos of the planes hitting the towers, and there are pictures of plane wreckage scattered all over the grass at the pentagon.

as well as literally thousands of first hand accounts of a plane hitting the pentagon.

as well as VIP people who died on the planes.

i hate the govt more than anyone else i do not believe any conspiracy about 9/11. we watched it happen on live tv. not much you can say about that

govt, especially at the federal level is completely and utterly incompetant. there is no possible way they could pull off 9/11 without anyone knowing.

IMPOSSIBLE.

people who come up with all these conspiracies are really just making themselves look stupid

Free libertarian

I haven't put much time into researching the 9/11 stuff nor  have I read much of this thread, just the last few posts.  I haven't formed a strong opinion on what "really happened."   My apologies if the questions below have already been debated or discussed.

I'm under the impression a 3rd building collapsed but was not hit by a plane...akmisrmaadi how did that happen?  I'm also under the impression this received scant attention in the 9/11 commission report.  Somebody enlighten me what the "official" response has been to the collapse of the 3rd building and why it wasn't mentioned. 

Jacobus

I think there is a whole spectrum of "conspiracy theories" and that most of the members on this forum subscribe to some conspiracy theory within that range.  Ranging from no conspiracy to ultra-conspiracy:

fairy tale version: radical Islamic terrorists took down the towers because they hate freedom.
conspiracy of explanation (Ron Paul position): radical Islamic terrorists took down the towers because of bad U.S. foreign policy.
conspiracy of incompetance: radical Islamic terrorists took down the towers but the U.S. government could have prevented this and is covering up its incompetance.
weak complicity: a criminal element within the government either assisted radical Islamic terrorists or performed the job.
strong complicity: Dick Cheney took down the towers.

Any others?