• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Grafton Welcome Wagon

Started by Russell Kanning, March 26, 2009, 11:49 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Daien

Quote from: AntonLee on April 13, 2009, 05:24 PM NHFT
Quote from: Russell Kanning on April 13, 2009, 06:48 AM NHFT
Quote from: AntonLee on April 12, 2009, 09:07 PM NHFT

I hope next time I do so on a Saturday and I could stop in to say hello!  What was cute in the general store was the t-shirt
well ... late in the afternoon we were around ... you could have called or stopped by

hehe that is nice of you guys, I didn't have a phone number and I wasn't sure where Animal Farm was.  I happened upon Grafton in our travels.  Plus, it was Easter.

Easter, Smeaster, the kind folk of Animal Farm picked me up from the airport, we had a lovely lunch at Olive Garden, shopped for the softballs and then headed home. You would have been more than welcome! Hope you both can make it this Saturday, Anton.  (shhhhhh . . . 523-9525)

Daien

Quote from: Russell Kanning on April 12, 2009, 04:59 PM NHFT
official 16inch softballs and bat are on their way for the softball game .... maybe we need chicago style pizza
Whoo hoo!!! Boy do I have a HUGE surprise for you, Russell!

AntonLee

Quote from: Libertine on April 14, 2009, 10:36 PM NHFT
Quote from: AntonLee on April 13, 2009, 05:24 PM NHFT
Quote from: Russell Kanning on April 13, 2009, 06:48 AM NHFT
Quote from: AntonLee on April 12, 2009, 09:07 PM NHFT

I hope next time I do so on a Saturday and I could stop in to say hello!  What was cute in the general store was the t-shirt
well ... late in the afternoon we were around ... you could have called or stopped by

hehe that is nice of you guys, I didn't have a phone number and I wasn't sure where Animal Farm was.  I happened upon Grafton in our travels.  Plus, it was Easter.

Easter, Smeaster, the kind folk of Animal Farm picked me up from the airport, we had a lovely lunch at Olive Garden, shopped for the softballs and then headed home. You would have been more than welcome! Hope you both can make it this Saturday, Anton.  (shhhhhh . . . 523-9525)

can't happen this week unfortunately. . . gotta work the overtime when they give it.  I plan on coming up for the softball game!

Tom Sawyer

Russell Kanning

so this week april 18th will also be ... say goodbye to Terri day .... along with being very lazy day

Becky Thatcher

What time does this start tomorrow?  I made chocolate cake...

Daien

Quote from: Becky Thatcher on April 17, 2009, 09:54 PM NHFT
What time does this start tomorrow?  I made chocolate cake...

It starts when the chocolate cake arrives as far as I'm concerned!!  ;D

I think Russell said 10:00am, but you can arrive anytime.

AND, we have PIZZA from CHICAGO!!!

Russell Kanning

we invite people to come as early as 10 and go until 6 this afternoon. Maybe we can be outside for a little while early.

We couldn't wait and ate one of the pizzas last night ... three to go.

Becky Thatcher

Well, I'm trying to get the little family moving along.  We probably won't be there till closer to 1:00, but I am looking forward to seeing everyone.  Even though it's for a sad occasion.   :'(

See you soon!!!

Becky Thatcher

We had a great time.  It was fun seeing everyone, hanging out, eating good food.  Wow, even PatK made the trip!!!  And there was no bacon!!!   :D

We like Grafton Welcome Wagon Saturdays!

Daien

I'm glad you all made it home safe, and I had a wonderful time talking with you Miss Becky! Thank you for the wee gifties, they will grace my immediate presence wherever that turns out to be, a wondrous reminder of you precious three. The chocolate cake was just delicious, your mac and cheese I'll truly miss. We'll stay in touch...

Russell Kanning

that was fun ... but I think I ate too much food

Lloyd Danforth

I had a good time every minute I was awake.

Tom Sawyer

;D

It was a good time, played some frisbee, good food, good beer, good company, good beer...  :) the prognosticator told people's fortunes  :D Liar's dice... bid farewell... (dang it)

Lloyd Danforth

It was great to see everyone.
Pizza and chocolate cake.  ;D ;

Always good to visit the NH folk.

We will have an out post in Hawaii .

PatK posting under Lloyds  account.