• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Group of activists arrested, Keene District Court April 13, 2009

Started by K. Darien Freeheart, April 13, 2009, 01:01 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Russell Kanning

maybe I need to send in a map for Sam ... if they keep him in one room to long ... he could tunnel out :)

Russell Kanning

Our Sam I Am

Sam does not like boiled eggs in jail
he does not like bread that is stale

he does not like them on a tray
he does not like them any way

he does not like them through a slot
he does not like his cement cot

he does not like square white bread
he does not like to eat in bed

with a spork
before court

if you try an arraignment
you will get entertainment

he dreams of food that pleases
while they feed him low grade cheeses

His family sees no justice here
the force inherent is now clear

you can push kool-aid and milk
but he wants none of that ilk

just "doing your job", you keep him in the cold
all because he filmed injustice, and was bold

Sam does not like green eggs and spam
He does not like them ... our Sam I Am

any other jail issues to jam in there?

Lloyd Danforth

Kat Kanning

Sam refuses to walk here and there
Sam will not walk anywhere   :D

FTL_Ian

Lumpy

Quote from: Russell Kanning on April 16, 2009, 06:08 AM NHFT
I need to draw you guys a map of the jail and list where he might be, since you are holding signs outside sometimes.
Right now if he is in the cold bubble room he can only see when people come to the window to talk to the cops. He might hear news about what is happening and sees hubbub and guys coming and going.
If he gets classified and heads to east block (northeast corner) he will probably not be able to see anything outside, but would eventually hear about goings on.
The super looks out toward the garden. The guys from day room 211 can see out front and they move around the building often and can spread word. The women get all over the basement and spread info ... even to the bubbles.
I am sure that many guys read with interest the sentinel article and wonder who this guy is in jail. :)

Is that something that we can see on line?

Also, do you think they might take those articles out of the paper?  I sure think they would...  they are typically chicken shits.

Lumpy

I think it's about to happen anyway but we have mega-infrastructure established here, especially in Keene, already.  Thought I didn't participate in yesterdays Tea Party events (and wish I had, but I couldn't due to other things like the court/cop/DA effing with us and such) I saw the impact and I believe we have (I have) a lot more hope about the nation overall...  still, it's happening here now, not later...  and we're organized.

Kat Kanning

Sam A. Robrin

Kat Kanning

Giggan

Who photographs the photographers?

I'm sure there's a better screen capture out there if anything, if someone has the the software and can screencap an OTN vid, that should work.

Coconut

Kat Kanning

Thank you so much, Coconut!   :D I must have spent an hour looking for one yesterday!

Peacemaker

Love your Poem Russell!!  Awesome!

And now Sam can't come out and play,
all because he refuses to obey.

------
but I think you're better at this than I am Russell!

Kat Kanning

Quote from: Peacemaker on April 16, 2009, 11:11 AM NHFT
And now Sam can't come out and play,
all because he refuses to obey.

I like it!  :D  Well, I don't like it that he can't come out to play, but good stanza  ;D