• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Ivy arrested 2009.06.04, approx. 19:45

Started by MTPorcupine3, June 04, 2009, 07:43 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

J’raxis 270145

Peter was taken by the grandparents—they were there at the restaurant with the police. So at least we know DCYF doesn't have him. Bill is at the restaurant and able to answer calls at the restaurant telephone number, 603-744-3210.

He doesn't need someone up there tonight; court's closed already. He'll need to do stuff tomorrow though. He needs us to look into how to file a "motion to intervene" in this sort of custody situation; needs good reasons to be an "involved party" in the dispute. I'm looking up this info online now; if anyone else can help, great.

Kat Kanning

Is being with his grandparents a bad thing?  He seems like such a sweet little kid.

J’raxis 270145

J’raxis 270145

Quote from: Kat Kanning on June 09, 2009, 03:24 PM NHFT
Is being with his grandparents a bad thing?  He seems like such a sweet little kid.

These are the grandparents Ivy's left Peter with before. But there's some reason she didn't want to do that this time, which I don't know, so Bill needs to get him back.

Atlas

While we (me and Bill) were at the jail earlier, I was bored and decided to take a walk around back to where the inmates where playing in the fenced-in area and nearly got arrested. The CO was such a dick, asked me what the hell I was doing and I told him I was just saying hi to the inmates. He replied, "this is jail and you can't say hi to the inmates" in an extremely pissed off tone.

ny2nh

I'm with you Kat - the best place for Peter to be is with his grandparents in RI right now. Bill is not his father, his guardian, actually his anything....just another male figure in his life.....gGod knows he has had enough of them. He is the only party involved that I actually have and pity for. Poor kid - he deserves better than this.

Kat Kanning

Quote from: ny2nh on June 09, 2009, 03:32 PM NHFT
I'm with you Kat - the best place for Peter to be is with his grandparents in RI right now.

I didn't mean that.  I just wondered if there was something wrong with the grandparents.  Was really just asking for info.

ny2nh

Sorry - I misunderstood you. I stand my my opinion....

J’raxis 270145

From Brian Travis—confirmed, Peter's with Ivy's parents, on way to Rhode Island. Will need ride to court tomorrow. Call attached.

Kat Kanning

leetninja

i think the more important question here is was there any reasonable or legitimate reason to take the kid away from Bill and disrupt and disturb his established life up in NH that he has had for how long?

LordBaltimore

Quote from: leetninja on June 09, 2009, 04:31 PM NHFT
i think the more important question here is was there any reasonable or legitimate reason to take the kid away from Bill and disrupt and disturb his established life up in NH that he has had for how long?

Perhaps the grandparents saw Bill's enraged rants and threats on the FreeKeene forum.

http://forum.freekeene.com/index.php?topic=1061.0

ny2nh

He's not Bill's kid. He's not even Bill's step-kid. He IS the grandparents' grandson though.

Disrupt and disturb his established life in NH....you're joking, right? What about anything in that kids life hasn't been disruptive and disturbed.

leetninja

arent bill and ivy a couple?  presumably when she gets out of the mess she is currently tangled in (soon?) she will go back to living with bill?  im not up to speed on bill and ivy's personal life lol

Josh

1) Bill and Ivy's personal life probably has little/no business being spewed here.

2) (Edit: Post Removed [Thanks])

3) That is all.

My apologies to everyone else :)