• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Tilting at Fed Windmills in Concord

Started by Russell Kanning, November 05, 2009, 06:16 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Jim Johnson

Quote from: Russell Kanning on March 15, 2010, 09:55 AM NHFT
if we did a 420 event there ..... how do you guys like the idea of ignoring the guards and not talking with them?

we could have a picnic there and just continue even if they come out to talk to  us :)

I noticed that grandpa came out because of the signs, not specifically because we had stepped on their lawn.  Before the signs got there grandpa was joking with us, "Get back on your horse."

For those playing at home, this is a blatant free speech violation, each player collects $500,000.

KBCraig

Quote from: Mike Barskey on March 14, 2010, 10:48 PM NHFT
Here's my video: Tilting At Windmills - Don Quixote

Ummmm, Kat? Have you noticed that Russell's shaft is bent? It seems to be splinted with duct tape, too.  ;D

Those are awesome videos, guys!

Pat K

Russell Kanning

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on March 15, 2010, 10:23 AM NHFT
The etiquette is they must stand in the party circle and take a hit for us to recognize them... We also have our policies and procedures to follow.  ;D

It is interesting to note that grandpa security dude would have to call Boston for our FPS buddies to show up.
that sounds good
should we plan this for june?

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: Russell Kanning on March 16, 2010, 03:42 AM NHFT
Quote from: Tom Sawyer on March 15, 2010, 10:23 AM NHFT
The etiquette is they must stand in the party circle and take a hit for us to recognize them... We also have our policies and procedures to follow.  ;D

It is interesting to note that grandpa security dude would have to call Boston for our FPS buddies to show up.
that sounds good
should we plan this for june?

Short answer is yes... :)
Long answer is that lands right in the middle of the college graduation season that I have committed for shoots and editing... the better part of our bread and butter for the year.

Is there anyone else who recognizes the Feds are the "root" cause of the "War on Marijuana People"? Will others help highlight that the occupation forces are the real obstacle to evolutionary change?

Russell Kanning

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on March 16, 2010, 11:04 AM NHFT

Short answer is yes... :)
Long answer is that lands right in the middle of the college graduation season that I have committed for shoots and editing... the better part of our bread and butter for the year.
maybe this particular event should be a different month

Russell Kanning

How about White Park for after we tilt/film outside the Fed building in April?

http://www.waymarking.com/waymarks/WM3E7D

Kat Kanning

SethCohn

April's Concord Porcs will be a picnic, at White Park, hopefully the weather will be good.
I'll be out of town, but Amanda has stepped forward to take the heavy job of leadership.

Kat/Russell, can you keep her in the loop?  Just in case anything changes, etc.

Russell Kanning

Russell Kanning

I will not be able to tilt at the feds tomorrow. I am working.
It looks like no rain, so that is good.

How would our participants feel about moving the May Kangaroo court to say ..... Wednesday the 12th?

I work on Saturdays and Sundays at kmart.

Kat Kanning

Moving the date for tomorrow's tilting to Wednesday....closer to April 15th.

So it'll be Wed. April 14th, noon - anti tax tilting.  Picnic afterward.

Russell Kanning

so we can do our Death/Taxes show on Wednesday
the bad news is anyone who works on weekdays will not be able to join us
the good news is that the Fed bureaucrats can watch us when they go to lunch

I will be in my torture outfit.
We can interview people about why they do or don't pay federal income taxes.

John

Maybe I'll wear my IR$ OUT OF NH t-shirt.
I made it for my first demonstration in NH.
... What is it, 6 years ago now? And the bastards still haven't left yet.

Tom Sawyer

Will Death and Taxes be defeated by the likes of the Noble Cardboard Knight. The Golden Orbs of Justice will try to free the "detainee". Hopefully John won't have to use his guitar in a Pete Townsend, superior defensive force, smashing action...   ;D